Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Hahaha you've got me confused! :p

Riiiight. Hell House. I would have though of that if I would have thought about that episode with all the pranks and the puppet that laughs and Dean keeps pulling the string you know, and then the puppet ends up on the tree (kind of creepy :p) and then I would have remembered it was Hell House. :) I'm watching that episode again very soon. :)

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've had my nap and I still don't know how to put it :lol:

Which would be better, just plain clips and the song ... or clips with sound with the song playing, better? :lol:

And one more question, what episode is this from?? My instincts are telling me Playthings, but I keep second guessing myself :)

[​IMG]

3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hahaha nope. Still confused. :p But maybe that's me. I was thinking about what other clips were funny and I though maybe the Purple Nurple line. :p

My DVD's are in the mailbox. I have no key and I can't reach them. (Normally I can get whatever's in there with some kind of tool, usually a screwdriver. :p I'm lucky the opening of the thing's a little messed up on ours, otherwise it would never work.) But not now. :shifty: :shifty: Just my luck. :shifty:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

So, is there an episode in the Box set that Jared and Jensen do commentary for again? If so, which one, and are they alone again, or with other cast or crew?

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Surprisingly none of the episodes have commentary, but select episodes have 'Closer Looks'

01 - The Magnificent Seven - Kim Manners
    02 - The Kids Are Alright - Eric Kripke
    03 - Bad Day at Black Rock - Ben Edlund
    04 - Red Sky at Morning - Ivan Hayden
    05 - A Very Supernatural Christmas - Eric Kripke
    06 - Dream a Little Dream of Me - Eric Kripke
    07 - Jus In Bello - Sera Gamble
    08 - Ghostfacers! - Confessionals

I don't know about everyone else, but I would have loved to have Jensen and Jared doing commentary for Mystery Spot :)

6. BabaOReilly

What exactly is a "closer look", if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

your video sounds like its going to be awesome, can't wait to see it!
    so did every0one go and get there dvd's yet?? i unfortunately have to wait til tomorrow, i hate having no money ha.

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

^ you cant complain :p since i also lack the monies i have dropped numerous very large hints to my mom that i want season 3 of supernatural. so i have to wait til christmas to get it :(

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The 'Closer Looks' are nothing more than the writer/director/ or in the case of the one on Red Sky at Morning, Special effects coordinator telling how they thought up of the episode, or how they thought up of the scenes that were used.

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i dont know if any other canadians have noticed this, but supernatural is off the tv listings for city tv :( it is still on the space website, but they play them a week later dont they? i hope they keep it on the schedule. stupid corporate takeovers... at least i get the cw, but this means no more winchester in hd :mad:

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yep, it was announced on another site that CityTV would no longer be playing Supernatural. :( They'd already taken it off the Edmonton one but still had it playing on the Vancouver, Winnipeg and Toronto branch of the channel. *sigh* Too bad it's being taken off those too. I wonder why they did that.

Space, I believe was wanting to get Supernatural the same night as The CW--I can't remember if that had taken effect yet though. (or even if I'm just dreaming that up) I'm glad I have The CW too. :eek: Thank goodness we decided to get satellite before CityTV lost their MINDS!

But some good news! I bought my Supernatural Season 3 DVDs yesterday. :D They were all sold out at Best Buy but I went downtown to the other one and managed to get the last copy. :lol:

12. BabaOReilly

That impresses me that they were all sold out at a Best Buy. Nice work- the show is obviously getting more and more popular. :)

I actually find the sound better when I watch it on Space, and I think they will be showing them concurrently with the CW this year instead of a week behind. I get the CW too though, so I'm not overly concerned. I'm just glad it's almost back! :D

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Well, I don't get CW, so I'll be watching on Space. Then again, I don't get CityTV anyway, so it doesn't really make a difference :lol:

I don't have my DVD's yet. I ordered it from Amazon because it's cheaper, but sooooooo slow :(

14. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

It doesn't really surprise me that Best Buy is sold out and I think it has mostly to do with the mini impala that they give away with the DVD's.

I haven't got my DVD's yet neither and I really hope they arrive pretty soon. :)

15. BabaOReilly

Yeah, I will probably have to go pick those up on the weekend. I would have gotten them already, but I just bought the last 2 seasons of Stargate SG1 last week and have been blowing through those lately- I developed a too-late crush on Ben Browder! :lol: Anyway, since I have technically already seen all the Supernatural episodes, I decided I could wait a bit on buying those. Looking forward to the bloopers though. I always love those the best! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.