The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^^ still it's good to know the basics about cars, how everything works ;

To the summer. Where were you? Why does the uni start next week. *kicks*

To university course system. Stupid you, why you are so confusing! If I look up a code from the book and put it up to search it gives me different course that is meant only for those who are more interested in that subject. And why oh why we have to have British professor! I don't like talking about confusing things in English!

2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Dear mom,

There are some things I do not want to know about my dad...
    what you told me this morning would be one of those things I did not need to know...
    love,
    your daughter
    lol

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To hubby:

I know you work outside the home and bring in the money but get off your ass and do something around the house too! You just sit there playing Final Fantasy all day and let the kids run wild. When I'm gone I come home to a complete disaster and you don't help out at all! Could you at least get the kids in their pjs? I mean seriously? Is it too much too ask? I'm sick of hearing how you bring home the money, good, you are supposed to! I can't find a job right now and I'm too busy with the kids! Not to mention how impatient you can be with the kids why would I want to leave you with them while I am out at work?! :scream:

PS- Cutting the grass every once in awhile doesn't count!

4. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Mommie Dearest:
    You have got to be the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. You preach to me about how something is so, so, so wrong, and then you turn around and explain that you're so, so, so tolerant. What am I supposed to think here? What I do in my love life and who I do it with is absolutely none of your business. I'm not your perfect little baby anymore; part of that's my own doing and part of it's yours, but there's nothing either of us can do about it. You have no idea how much it hurts to hear you say the things that you say, and the way in which you say them. You do all these things, and then you wonder why I don't talk to you?

Sunshine:
    I can't lie. You're the best thing that's happened to me this year. We've only known eachother no more than six months, but already you know more about me than people I've known since I was born. Our little perverted 'group' never ceases to put a smile on my face. You're sweet, and hilarious, and you get things that no one else ever could. You get me. And I don't think you have any idea how much that means. If I could take that bus to you, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I love you.

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To dog: I love you to pieces, but GOSH! Baths aren't that bad! Why must you make me drag you outside and try to run away when I turn on the water? You have fleas! They will go away if I do this! You should like the cold water anyway, it's hot outside. Ugh. My back hurts.

To girl: I don't care how much you think you know, it IS possible to void a receipt.

To Obama campaign: All of you piss me off. How can you say Palin has no experience when you have wayyyy less than she does? All the time you spent in your offices have been spent campaigning for the next office! So how much have you done? Nothing.

To Gustav: You stink. You just went up to a cat 4 to piss people off. You're a Katrina wannabe.

To mayor of New Orleans: *sigh* there's too much to say to you....

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To the british weather: you seriously depress me. If I hadn't been away I don't know how bad I'd be feeling, I mean, every day i wake up and see rain, rain and more rain...

To sports channels: why are you all so expensive. I mean come on. I've now had to pay £12.99 a month more just to watch a few more football games and be able to see the england away games, and I guess BBL, but you suck. I'm already poor...

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

To bike: why are so cliche? I have to go and you can not just have a flat tire!!

To school: I hate you. :D

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To Sister: Can you grow up and try to figure out what you do to people and how you make them feel before I loose it.

To self: Calm down and talk to someone to chear yourself up. And get your self to training!

To PC World: I hope to god you have the right laptop for me tomorrow, please :)

To college: I can not wait to start you this year to escape in my studying.

To 2 best friends: I will miss you so much this year.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

To my coach: Today's practice was pretty amazing when I didn't have to deal with your constant yelling. It just stresses me out! I was fine while I was working with the setting coach, and then the second we came back to the rest of the team to play I tensed right up. Just give me (and the other setters!) a break! And if you don't like the way we're doing things then you should work with us, not the setting coach. After all, you are the head coach, you are ultimately in control. Besides, the setting coach said we were doing great, and our sets are only as good as the passes we get. So might I suggest that you get a passing coach while you're at it? Our team could certainly use one, if you haven't noticed.

To school: Ugh...disgusting. And please please please make the government test easy tomorrow. I really don't want to have to take that class!!!

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to construction workers: like seriously, what are you even doing up there?? the building is made of concrete, what the heck are you hammering every morning for the last two weeks?? and you only do it from like 7-10am and then you stop. while i am very glad you no longer come at 6:30 why cant you do the noisey stuff while all the students are out at class??

and here go the drills.... fun times...

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the city road crews.

Will you please, please finish paving Valley Hill so that the bus will get here on time and I can stop standing down at the bus stop for 20 minutes every afternoon waiting for a 10 year old 5th grader to get off the bus. It's only half a block from the house! Unfortunately someone has to go to the other school and pick up his sister because 1.3 miles is too close for the bus even if she has to cross 2 dangerous roads to get home. We can't be in 2 places at once! :scream:

Susan

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

to ____: i don't get you. at all. you tell me you missed me and want to sit beside me in class. and then you came up to me in the morning and hugged me and asked me how my summer was and stuff. but like, i'm sorry, half the time you act like you like me and then other times you couldn't care less about me. and you're the one who wanted to sit beside me and then complain that you're bored and that you don't like this class anymore. well that makes me feel great. sorry i'm not fucking amusing enough for you. like, i actually want to do well in that class, ok? it's not like grade 10 when you could just ramble on and on about stuff and then we'd both get in trouble like 5 times a day. no. sorry but it's not happening again. and you better do work on our project. and it better be right. i don't care that you failed science before. that's not something to be proud of and i'm not getting a bad mark because of YOU. sry2say, but you're not worth it.

13. Gravity

Gravity Witness

To myself: I really need to take the time to get to know this forum, I've been a member now for almost two months but still don't know all sections...I love CSI LV and NY but in these two months I haven't even posted in the NY section...oops :alienblush: ;)

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Dear ear -- I am so sorry that you feel the need to ruin my life this week by hurting. I mean really, why did you have to go and get infected? Tomorrow I am going to the doctor and fixing this crazy ear infection business so I can get on with my life. Please stop hurting!!!

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To school: Go away! No one likes you.

To R: I dont get whats happening. I dont know why you are letting someone totally change who you are. You just need to stop and take a step back, and look at whats going on because you obviously dont realize how much you've changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.