Finally Season 6 comes to the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by June_85, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

About time! I was sick of seeing season 1 over and over.
    I thought Cyber-lebrity was ok. But is there anyone left in Miami who doesn't want Horatio dead? I didnt like that they turned it into H drama. Why does every story have to involve one of the team?

2. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I know! The crimes are never random anymore, they are always character related! And are ususally directed to Horatio!

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, its like the Horatio show! I did kinda enjoy the last episode though, with his son and the escaped prisoners. I don't mind the occasional H storyline, and at least this is alittle different in that there was an added father/son dynamic. But I don't want it every episode. Looking forward to seeing Speed next week!

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Bang Bang Your Debt is on tonight...I can't wait to see Speed again.:)

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Speedle!! :D

I have to admit, I don't really watch Miami that much, but I was so excited when I realised which episode was on tonight, I've missed Speed. And it was so emotional, I did shed a tear at the end. :(

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah it was quite sad at the end, but Speed didn't get much screen time, did he? I felt sorry for Eric but the whole Cooper thing was just wierd. I hope they checked there wasn't any manky old food in that locker, 3 Years without clearing it!

7. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I love Speed, with the 'Just coz you can't see something, doesdnt mean its not there!' I nearly cried!! :)

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think by that he means he's with us all the time.

9. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I'm really enjoying CSI: Miami at the moment. Perhaps not as dramatic or shocking as LV or NY, I really enjoy it, especially the landscapes and characters.

Does anyone know whether the UK iTunes will ever get CSI? I know Demand Five have a catch-up service where you can buy them for 99p, but I want something that you can stick on your iPod.

10. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Season 6 started last week on Germany
    but it sucks in German :rolleyes: the vioces, the was they translate it, the way of speaking,etc..

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

This is the first season of Miami that I'll be watching all season. Not really a Miami fan but thought that as its just started and the first episode was ok then I'd stick by it.

12. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I was thinking that too, I can't belive its not already on there considering theyve put other CBS shows on there! Surely there's a demand for CSI

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, I suppose we get to see Miami before a few people! I have a French friend who when she saw Will and Grace for the first time without dubbing couldnt believe that they sounded so different (esp. Karen!)

I think this season so far is better, story wise, than last season. There is still the obvious plot holes but at least there's more of a narrative behind it. I am a Ryan fan so Im not impressed with his lack of screen time, but the cases have been ok, and I quite like the H, Kyle dynamic.