NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Re: NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss *Spoilers*

NCIS Season finale: NCIS director Jenny Shepard (Lauren Holly) was killed in a shootout. Her replacement, who was seen in the finale shredding some documents from her file, reassigns agents Ziva David (Cote de Pablo), Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) and Tim McGee (Sean Murray), and tells team leader Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) to put together a new team.
    What will happen: While one of the main characters is rumored to be killed in the first episode, it's hard to believe that most of the cast of a highly successful show will leave. Gibbs will find the dirt on the new director and reassemble the team, minus one member.
    SOURCE:http://www.sltrib.com/entertainment/ci_10326328

Pleases ay this is not true........

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I think I've read somewhere that they were going to kill one of the "new team" not of the "old one".

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

So I think what will happen is that the team will get back together and Ziva will stay at Mossad for a while and continue to carry out scary missions and what not. I think she'll come back eventually though.

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Re grssom89's spoiler:
    I think it will be Lee because she is still considered recurring cast although one of the "new" agents. And I think TPTB have made her the most expendable by never really developing her character, nor using her that much. My fear: it may be "Jimmy," as Ducky calls his assistant, because he's still listed as recurring cast, after all these seasons, rather than regular cast in the reported new season credits. I like him. But I really liked Jenny, too. Kiss of death?

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Trust me, SunsetBoulevard, I learned my lesson with the signature. I had three mods, yourself included, teach me everything I'd ever need to know about signatures. *laughs* CSI_Kat fixed my signature due to my skill-lessness.

I hope it's one of the new team members... NCIS is like Criminal Minds, it's hard to replace the people that work so well together.

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I was just wondering if anyone else saw the new promo for season six? I haven't caught it on TV yet, but I read about it somewhere on the internet. It's on YouTube. It was pretty good, didn't give much away, which was a bummer (for me anyway, because I'm a spoilerhead). It got me all excited, though. I can't wait!!!

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
  8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

CSISenna, the maximum allowed size of a picture is 400x400 pixels. If it is larger, please post it as a link next time. Thank you :)

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Woops, I forgot about that, Thanks for the headslap Sunset :) Won't happen again.

10. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I've noticed a few websites in the UK now that seem to be selling a "repackaged" DVD version of NCIS Seasons 1-3 Box sets. Here's what I'm talking about: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch....ID=-1&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0 (They are the cheaper ones at the bottom, with a release date of 1/9/08)

They've done the same with Miami Vice and The X Files. Does anyone know what the point of them are? Are they any different from the originals? I don't think they are.

Also, we've nearly finished the fifth series of NCIS here in the UK, on channel FX. I've just seen the episode "Internal Affairs". An excellent episode. Can't wait for the series on DVD, and the sixth season. We won't get that for a while though. Glad there won't be any interruptions this time, further to the Writer's Strike messing up loads of different programmes.

11. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Woohoo finally a promo!!!!!
    I've been waiting ages for one of these. I am really looking forward to it. I'm glad that Tony McGee and Ziva aren't forgotten straight away because that would just plainly suck.

[​IMG]It's your Birthday!!:)
    Hope you have a great day Mark

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I just caught the promo on TV...gah can't the twenty-third get here any faster???!!!

So, I'm watching Judgement Day all over again on TV right now...and I'm really dreading the end. I get so upset when Jenny gets shot. I really did like her. Vance is already driving me insane and he's been in all of what? Two or three episodes? Hopefully the writers have something good planned.

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

NCIS[/i]' Sept. 23 season premiere. Can you please give us the story behind this one of Ziva? -- Melissa
    Ausiello: Considering she was fired in last May's season finale, I'm guessing she's finding new and interesting ways to pay the bills. But what do I know? Well, for starters, I know how to pick up a phone, dial exec producer Shane Brennan's number, and get his take on the provocative pic. "Without giving away too many secrets, the answer to why Ziva is dressed in a sexy, backless dress and singing in a smoky bar will be answered in the opening moments of the season 6 premiere, so fans won't have to wait long to find out the 'why' of it," teases Brennan. "But I can divulge one more piece of the puzzle: the 'where' of it. The bar is in Morocco. And did I mention that in the opening episode a member of Gibbs' team gets blown away?" I think you did, but it bears repeating!

From EW Ausellio files why does he make it sound like Ziva why not just leave it as it was. Now i'm all worried again, bt then again he does like to mess with our heads.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  14. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Well, I looked at IMDB.com, and it seems to indicate that everyone, Gibbs, Tony, McGee, Abby, Ziva, Ducky, and Vance will be in the show as regulars up through the first six episodes. That makes me think that it's one of the new team members. One can hope.

I'm just curious, after the whole of season 5, did anyone's opinion of Jenny change? With the events of "Judgment Day," it seemed as if she wasn't as on it as she appeared/claimed to be. (yes, Gibbs-slap me if this has been brought up before)

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Thanks for that shytownmofo.
    The reason for Jenny's behaviour may possibly be due her illness.We still haven't found out what it is and is really bugging me!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.