The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

That was really dirty dirty talk:devil: I just can't wait for more (did I mention that today also will be epi from first season? I know that not much Nick and Greg but many epis I haven't see so... still can't wait... And of course my DVDs! Yay, maybe they will be tommorow:D)

I love A La Cart. MsCB, I would do the same. We can really understand Greg in this situation. Nick is near and putting some marks:devil:

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL~ thats sooo true.

When Greg flirts with Nick it can be soo subtle, and yet when Nick flirts with Greg we all know it.:guffaw: Greg is the master of flirting, and poor ol' Nick Stokes is his prize- but he dont care.

Anal Swabs! I mean lol, see how long Greg stares at Nick for. The first episode was weird though, but good. Nick in very un-nicky clothes, and Greg starts of the flirting.

Cant remeber if I've said this before? But hey-ho. The first episode they're not together, and maybe Greg just recently moved to Las Vegas and was like... OOH Stud!

~ It was cute how they bonded over dreamcast computer consoles.

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Greg flirting is absolutely adorable. He does it in a slightly subtle way, but you can still see what he wants. With Nick ... well, Nicky flirts in a different way. The boy-touching is a big factor in Nick's flirting style, and you can totally see what he wants when he touches someone (Greg). Meh, so what if you can pass it off as platonic? There's nothing platonic about eyesex. Two brotherly people would not look at each other like that. How can it be called platonic or brotherly? I also would like to see how Greg flirting with Nick in the most obvious (to us anyways) way is considered brotherly. Makes no sense to me, but I'm also extremely biased.

There are a few things I know about CSI and they'd be:
    1. It's usually just about the case.
    2. Hodges dancing is hilarious.
    3. Nick and Greg are in love.
    I'd say the last one is the most important one.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Watching Pilot was so fun! I still can't believe that Nick wore that things:lol: I know, before me next strange clothes.

I can imagine how Greg noticed Nick in lab just before he asked him about analyse. I'm sure he was stairing and thinking how hot was that guy.

And question about consoles. Nick probably wanted to ask Greg about dinner, but he gave up. Poor Nicky.

Nick: *thinking* "Ask him, just ask about dinner... Just ask... Hell... Ask him idiot! Have you seen his hot, delicate hands?" (and of course after some time Nick said something else), "Dude, you get NFL-2K for Dreamcast?"

Yeah Nicky, you're so subtle:lol:

5. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

:lol: Aww how bad is it that I just love Hodges dancing? I really do. And yeah, point 3 is very important indeed...

I may be biased too but it really is all in the looks. I'm sorry but if someone looked at me like that I would *know* they wanted something...um, more than friendship. It's like eye-undressing. Which makes me think either one or both is adorably oblivious or they *know* they're doing it, they're together and it's the only way they can get through the work day (night?) without jumping each other. :D

I also love the photographing of Nick's behind. Makes me grin like a sappy fangirl every time. Now I have to watch A La Cart, dammit :rolleyes:

Nat x

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ah yeah A La Cart, I loved the go cart case (the rest of the ep not so much) it was so much fun, finally having the guys work a case together. It was on SpikeTV yesterday. So much about that episode screamed love... Greg taking photo's of Nick's ass, the way Greg teased Nick about GSR and Nick's WTF reaction, the looks they shared before they took off running, the way Nick couldn't take his eyes off Greg at the track. Everything.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

The anal swab ep, must watch again soon :D Deirdre, I love your idea of Nick chickening out of askign Greg for dinner. I can see that, how sweet, he tries to pluck up the courage, and loses it at the last minute, bless him.

And the eye sex is intense. It's more intense than most other ships I think (and I'm no saying that because I love the love). It's just you can feel the tension there when watching, that doesn't often happen.

And Wojo, I loved A la Cart for being Nick and Greg's first proper case together, the looks, the gsr reaction.

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Love it, so true. Nicky has always been a little clumsy when it comes to dates. Bet Greggo loves it though. I could see them playing Dreamcast together. So cute. I personally have always felt Greggo would be the one to make the first move. Just cause he seems so much more open about that sorta thing then Nicky. Like when hanging out playing Dreamcast Greggo would just lean over and kiss him or something. Love it.

I agree with bubbles the eyesex is very intense. Makes me have to fan my self its so red hot. :lol:

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, I know Greg would be the obvious candidate to make the first move. But, I don't know, when I think about Nicky he's always such a gentleman, and I think he really likes to woe someone. So I could imagine him making the first move as in asking Greg out (first only for breakfast and gaming of course, all very subtle) and then he'd move to something more obvious like dinner, a movie, ...I just think he's such a romantic.

On the other hand, Greg could just not take it any longer and just kiss him, maybe at the parking lot of a dinner they just had breakfast at or, like you said, just leaning in while sitting next to him on the couch, and kissing him tenderly.

I always get in such a romantic mood when I think about the two of them!

Loved the pilot, the two of them sitting next to each other, both probably extremely attracted to each other and talking about computer games. Such geeks :lol:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 1/101 Pilot/1x01_097.jpg

Only two more weeks and then S8 will finally start! And in three weeks I can FINALLY watch A La Cart :hugegrin: (dubbed :(, but watching the boys is always fun!)

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Totally agree! And just like you said not only cause of that I love The Love. Their chemistry, the tension between them is just amazing.

It's so sweet when Nick is so clumsy about dates. But in first epis with Greg he was just shy, not sure about feelings. It was really adorable. I really see Greg asking Nick to have some fun with playing Dreamcast. Very subtle and a thing which wouldn't "scare" Nick. Actually that wasn't a question for a date but just a offer for spending time together, of course disobliging!:devil:

First only for breakfast? Hmm... let me think... I think breakfasts are after dinners:devil::lol:

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

haha Deirdre.

I'd like to think the romantic way, Nick asks Greg out, takes him out, is shy about kissing him etc. It'd just be too sweet. And I can totally see (can't remember who said sorry!) Greg just going for it and kissing him in the car park. That would be sweet. And for a sec Nick would be shocked, and then so happy. Aww.

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I love the idea of a shy!bumbling!Nicky. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Ahh ... the idea of their first official date. Again, another thing that makes me feel all happy. I could just see it. Both of them know it's a date, and it's slightly awkward. This might be Nick's first date with a guy, but I'm guessing for Greg it isn't. I'd wager that Greg would break the awkward silence, and it'd go back to old times. Friendly banter, teasing ... our boys being themselves. =D I love it.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to the first few seasons. When I watched episodes from season two (especially) I could just feel The Love surrounding Nick and Greg every time they were together. You knew that they wanted each other, but they hadn't made a move yet. I dunno. I guess our Love moments have cooled down 'cause they get enough of each other at home? I don't see Nick staring at Greg as much either ... I suppose he lets his eyes roam alllll over Greggo when they're alone. I'm guessing that the reason Nick doesn't touch Greg as much is 'cause Nicky's hands can also go wherever they want. When they're at home, anyways.

Although I, for one, wouldn't mind if they ah ... get up close and personal in the locker room. Or the break room. Or the layout room ... the one with the huge table. :devil:

13. Saradise

Saradise Civilian

That would be such a cute scenario, I can just picture it. Nick, getting all excited from winning whatever game they were playing on the dreamcast, reaches down and instead of poking Greg, or making fun of him for losing, ends up kissing him in his excitement. Cause I could totally see Nick getting competitive over video games and actually like a complete fool when he wins (complete with loud exclamations and whoo-ing noises) :rolleyes:.

my_last_chance, I love the idea of them seeing all of each other at home :devil:, but also, maybe, Nick's more careful now that Greg's out in the field, considering there's cops out at the scene with them and anybody could see them. In the lab, he could gaze at Greg freely and not have to worry about someone seeing them and really caring about it...except an overprotective Jacqui :lol:

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ That makes so much sense, never thought of it that way before. Dur. Nicky gets all the Greggo he could possibly want when they are home. Must take alot out the boys controlling themselves at work. Maybe that why they try to distance themselves more now. Love the idea of getting all close up and personal in the locker room. Maybe Greggo would whisper something naughty he wants to do to Nicky in his ear in the locker room before they head home. Or someone catching them making out in the storage closet or something.

love_fan glad you finally get to watch season eight you will love all the LOVE action. :thumbsup:

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah it can make sense, that season two, dear me was the besst most intense love action.Although we only saw Greg for a few mins per episode, the air time that the two men did share was dynamite.

Yeah I agree with the whole daiting thing. Greg probably has dated men before, but maybe not alll the way to loves-ville population two. AS Greg is such an open minded person, I can see Greg daiting women as well, but also not getting that far.

Nick hmm, who knows.

When I was watching a random CSI episode season three I think. Sara/Nick was working a case, Grissom/Warrick was working one, and Cath was working another. Somehow Cath's case and Grissom/Warricks one was connected and so was Nick/Sara.

What was interesting, which made me giggle. Nick and Sara leave the crime scene- the father saying sorry false alarm, Nick is talking to an officer who says something like- "gonna kick your butt"
    Nick replies, "What did you say? You're gonna kss my" he stops, and the officer stares at him, lowers his voice, "you heard"

The whole micro conversation was about a softball match that Saturday.

Yes I rewinded it, listend to it three times. Nick says kiss. Officer says kick.

Man-touching, yeah of course before two people date they doo well filrt lol. Hm living together not sure, staying over yeah. Living hm, dont know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.