Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, Tciddaisc!

OK, I haven't seen the promo, but I'll try to watch it tonight (I have dial-up internet connection and no time right now). About Jake kissing Calleigh, I hope it's goodbye kiss. As far as we know he'll be in the show just for this one episode so it might be. What I'd like to see is Jake kissing Calleigh and her pushing him away or something like that. I would like them to be over in the first episode.

About Eric and Calleigh getting together, the wait is fine for me. I wouldn't like it to be a lasting relationship so a wait is a good thing. However I would hate it if it was meaningless. There has to be a lot of smexy moments!

There is a moment I would really like to see. An almost kiss between Eric and Calleigh would be great, IMO. Maybe they could start getting closer and closer and then something like gun shot or a cell phone ringing could be heard. That way we would have that tension after the almost kiss. I know it's a bit of cliché, but I like it. Of course doing something like that and then not having any EC moments for a while is stupid, so it should happen an episode or two before they get together. IMO, the best thing is to end CJ relationship in the first few episodes, then we should have lots and lots of EC smexiness and then they can get together somewhere in the middle of the season. I wouldn't like to see EC hooking up right after Calleigh brakes up with Jake, because that way it would look like Eric is just some kind of "comfort boyfriend". And I'd like Calleigh and Jake to brake up because there was something wrong in their relationship, not because he decided to leave her.

Would you like Eric to see Jake kissing Calleigh?

Spoilers say that Calleigh hardly recognizes Jake. Maybe he'll kiss her and she'll be all like "Who the hell are you?" I know it's not gonna happen, but it would really make my day.:lol:

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Really? You wouldn't want them to have a lasting relationship? Or did you mean you *would* want them to have a lasting relationship?

I know I would really hate it if Eric & Calleigh got together and then sometime later broke up. Sure, there should be some angst, but not so much that they broke up. That would break my heart.

Re the kiss, I honestly don't think anything of it. Spoiler information indicates Jake was undercover, which would explain his absence for so long last season, and also that Calleigh doesn't recognize him... not in the literal sense, but perhaps he's changed so much, or they've been apart for so long, that he's not the same to her, her feelings aren't the same. So, I do believe that kiss is more of a goodbye kiss. Just wish Johnny hadn't kissed Emily on the lips. I hope they cut that part out, or have Calleigh turn her face. But... I do wonder if Eric sees it, and what his reaction is. Will Calleigh see that Eric's seen it? What will she say to Eric? Will he react the same as he did in Born to Kill? I don't think he will. It may worry him, but I don't think we'll get the same "eat shit and die" look that he had before.

3. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey I missed the Promo so does anyone know how I can watch it is it uploaded on youtube or somthing? =[

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, welcome to the party! :cool:

Please tell me you meant to say "would" like to see a lasting relationship?? :eek:

I want them to get together, and damn it, have that CSI Wedding I've been holding out for. Of course there's going to be some angst, but I don't believe throat TPTB would spend all of this time building up this relationship just to tear it down. :rolleyes:

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

There is a link to it in the spoiler thread here.

I also want to remind everyone to keep the discussion of other ships to a minimum. Thanks.

6. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Thanks CSI_Kat :) I just watched it hehe. I for one think maybe it is Cal he is taking out of the car =]

7. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

You and me both. :)

And I think it could quite possibly be Calleigh too.

Last night, laid in bed, I was thinking (As I do on a Friday night when theres nothing on the telly). My brain suddenly left the subject it was preoccupied with (Wondering if Cliff Richard is gay or straight :rolleyes:) and onto Calleigh and Eric and ying and yang. Then, I began to majorly over-analyse.

So, the way I figure it, the large bits of the symbols are the inside of the person and the small circles are the outside.

Calleigh is the primarily black side - she's had a lot of darkness in her life, but on the outside (represented by the white circle in the black half) she's very light and sunny and optimistic.

Eric's the primarily white side - he's had a loving family growing up and he's a very sweet, good natured person, but on his surface (the black circle in the white half) he carries a lot of scars - some from physical misadventure, some from wearing his heart on his sleeve far too often.

In an area where one lacks (Such as the concave area in the black half), the other quickly makes up for that which is missing from the other - filling the gap. They fit perfectly together, and carry a small piece of each other in their own self.

If that made any sense to anyone, :thumbsup:.

x

P.S If it didn't, I wouldn't worry. I gave myself a headache trying to think that out!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  8. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Would that not be completely ridculous if they did build it up just to tear it all down in the end?

The only thing I'll really have a problem with is all this build up and nothing ends up happening between them. We need more than the usual flirting and looks that they give each other.

All I'm asking is for them to get together.. if the lasting relationship and CSI marriage is too much to ask for, then fine.. I just want them to be together, if even for a short period of time.

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Fucking hell. Marionette, I can't believe you have the audacity to show your face here again.

Let's recap, shall we? Once upon a time, Lauren, a pathetic little girl who hungered for attention made up an online personality and called herself FluffyBlonde. She tried to convince everybody that her name was Drommie, and she gave conflicting details about a dramatic Christmas birth. Of course, instead of taking care of said baby, she was reviewing fics left and right less that 12 hours after this miraculous birth. Unfortunately, she was lacking in the brain cell count, and when she posted pictures of her "newborn," she forgot to rename her jpgs, and it was clear that she'd made up the whole thing. After being confronted about this, she made up a ridiculous sob story in search of sympathy, which she was not given.

Enter Marionette. "Drommie" has died of cancer, and "Jet" (aka Marionette) is claiming to be her sister-in-law and is taking care of her "baby." If anyone believes a word of this bullshit, please raise your hand.

Lauren, show me a fucking obit or take your fake niece and go rot in hell.

I don't care that this has nothing to do with EC. Discussion can continue after this compulsive liar leaves.

For the record, this is not an "outside" argument/problem that I'm bringing in to cause trouble. It began here, and I'm sure many can vouch for that. For reference: http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=666145&postcount=309

There's a mountain of proof that they are in fact, the same sad person. It doesn't take a team of super sleuths to find it, either.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Haha, again? No way. Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh my God, I can't believe I said that. Of course I would like it to be a lasting relationship. I wanted to say "I wouldn't like it to be a one time thing" and then I changed my mind and wanted to say "I would like it to be a lasting relationship" and the mix just kind of happened. Yesterday was the first day of school, that must be the reason for my brain cramps... :confused::rolleyes:

12. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hehe well thought I would post before I head off the the dreaded first day of a new grade (Grade 11 =] 1 year left yippie!). And also to celebrate I watched my first Season Premier Yesterday! GG!!!!! And loved it! Now only 3 more premiers till CSI:Miami! (Bones&House&Without A Trace) Hehe and shall we excite! only 2 more mondays till the new season! :D Well I am off to go get ready hehe.

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

somethingsdont - this is an official warning for flamming/Bashing. What you posted here was extremely insulting and does not belong on the board.
    We have rules in this forum and one of them is:
    ~ It is NEVER appropriate to flame or bash another poster or group of posters. Negative comments and snide remarks towards others will not be tolerated in this forum.

As for everyone else - this thread is for discussion of Eric/Calleigh. Personal matters should not be brought up or discussed here.
    Please make sure your threads contain 3 lines of good posting. Thanks.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So I just saw the promo and well, meh :borg:. I got excited cause I really want the show to start but I expected a bit more. It was also kind of hard to follow so maybe that had to do with my reaction to it. The Jake thing... well it's the same feeling I got when I saw the season six premier promo. So I'm trying to stay positive and think that EC has been developing quite nicely and that the kiss doesn't mean we have come full circle and are back were we started. Plus I don't expect to see everything resolved by episode one anyways so I can deal with the moment. Two more mondays with no CSIM and then we get the premier, we are so close :).

I'm glad you're on board Tciddaisc :bolian:

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Is it really only two more mondays?? Man, time flies, I guess!

Looks like I missed some hopping conversartion here over the last few days -- I was "in the zone" trying to finish up one of my fics before I leave for Jamaica next week. :)

I, for one, am SUPER excited about the new season and all the E/C potential. I'm with everyone who said they hope e/c have a good long run on the show. Even if it isn't a focal point (which I doubt it often will be), I'd like to see reference to it now and again, even if it's just an in-passing thing. The two of them having lunch together in the break room (what?? There's a break room?? You don't say! :lol:), or leaving together at the end of the day. Eric trying to sneak kisses when no one is looking and Cal brushing him off. haha So much potential here once they get together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.