Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

OMG that promo was awesome!! :)
    It looks like Jake has a beard too (stop the clip at 00.13) but it could have been the shadow on some stubble! :) and it looks like him kissing Calleigh but I was thinking that it could be Julia that he's kissing
    It doesnt look like Calleigh that Delko saves either, probs just a passer by that gets caught up in whatever is going on!

And Kyle with a gun!!! He looks so much like Horatio :)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the promo Hcrazy.

Who's the guy next to Ryan? It's not Stetler, I paused at the scene where it looks like Ryan's covering H's body with a white sheet, but who's the guy next to him?

Promos are misleading, and they want us to think Ryan or Kyle shot H.

Cos Cal says she knows who shot H, and it's someone close then they have close-ups of Ryan and Kyle. But we know how promos are it can't be either one of them.

3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Saw the promo last night when I was watching csi:ny! I was also kinda curious about who Eric might be pulling from that car. It did look like Calleigh because of the blond hair, but it can't be her. Like someone else said, Eric wouldn't be wearing the same shirt again ( Ep. 1 and 2). WOW I am so excited!!!

4. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

OMG thanks so much Hcrazy! I'm soooooooo excited now! September 22nd can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

He's zipping up the body bag so he could be an ME stand in or something

I capped it but the image isnt the best quality so you cant tell who it is, but its not a regular cast member for sure

EDIT: I just checked the cast list and there is Kurt Long as Thomas Wellner, who was in Going Ballistic as the stand in ME, so its most likely to be him, it does look like him a bit

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  6. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Yeah it is the the stand-in M.E

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

weuifhoufewhgowghwgo[fhwago[ihewagohg[eoir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!

I thought the guy next to Ryan zipping up the body bag was Stetler! I guess it's not, from what you guys are saying. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I'm too excited now! They made it look like Ryan shot Horatio. It took a minute for me to remember that it's another misleading promo. I was like, OH my GOSH!!! He's gonna get fired again! sioghdosihjo;ih!!!!!!!!!!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I guess everyone sees things differently.I didn't think it looked like Ryan shot Horatio at all.It just looks like Ryan got to "the body" before anyone else did.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh what I meant was that when Calleigh and Eric said it was someone close, they flashed a shot of Ryan and his fancy phone with the text message.

I know he probably didn't, but they made it look like he did at that part.

10. Illest Illesha

Illest Illesha Victim

Can I talk about the NEW PROMO for Ressurection???
    WHO'S SEEN IT YET?

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know at first I was "he must be the new ME" but since nobody talked about him I was "whatever".
    But now you're telling me he, actually, can be the ME & seriously I'm pretty it's the new ME;)

You know during the promo for s5 finale it looked like Calleigh was going to be attacked by the killer because he wanted only blonde girls, they also zoomed on her w/ a concerned face in the elevator....well Calleigh never saw the killer.
    This is just to say how promo can be misleading:rolleyes:
    They want us to believe Ryan shot Horatio & Kyle has something to do w/ it too.
    They also want us to believe Eric is going to save Calleigh from a wrecked car on fire & that Jake is going to kiss Calleigh probably for a "good bye"
    Unless Eric wears the same shirt for 3 episodes I'd say Eric is saving another girl.
    Unless they want Jonathan Togo out of the show I'd say it's pretty impossible Ryan shot him.
    Some things can be true but they want us to believe in all of them. That's how promo work & why I love them:lol:

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Yep Flo.... That sounds about right!:lol:

I would say that is not, NOT Calleigh Eric is pulling from the car.
    That Jake could Be kissing Cal goodbye... but from what I hear his new series didn't go well, so maybe he is not leaving the show now. :lol:

The promos are always misleading... which is why we all love them, because they cause so much drama here on the boards! LOL

I love the part where Ryan zips up the body-bag and you can hear the concern in Calleigh's voice, when she says Horatio's been shot.:eek:

This is what I look forward too. The reaction of the team. To know they are concerned for their boss and leader.:thumbsup: I want more of this!:guffaw:

Oh and I'll bet Kyle is going after Saris... in defense of his Father! Of course, Horatio will have to persuade Kyle not to shoot him... While we, all at home yell at the TV screen... SHOOT THE FU#KER!!!:lol:

This is futing nuts!!!:p 21 more days!!! :scream:

HCrazy

13. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

So did Ryan have something to do with Horatio getting shot? I mean did Ryan help Horatio get shot? I would hate to see Ryan turn bad.

I mean who do you think really shot Horatio guys? I think it was that Ron guy or Julia(she's such a witch anyway).

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

ACTUALLY THE KISS IS REAL! EMILY PROCTER CONFIRMED IT IN AN INTERVIEW WITH HER AND ADAM. SHE ALSO SAID THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO KISS HER ON THE CHEEK BUT HE WENT FOR THE MOUTH INSTEAD. LOL! I'M SO SIKED FOR SEASON 7 NOW!

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I paused it when Eric pulled that chick out of the car but the promos are always so stinking fast you can barely tell what's going on.... She didn't really look like Calleigh though. I wish it was! So Eric can save her! Muahaha!

Anybody else think it was totally out of place when someone (I think it was Ryan) said, "It's like the wild wild west!"

Sounded stupid and out of context to me....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.