The extra room's no longer available

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shell_kikii, Aug 24, 2008.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

sorry I missed the updates. More soon! Hope they figure this out.

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Gals, thank you for reading and your nice comments.:)

MacsGirlMel, no need to apologise. ;)It's my pleasure to have all you gals here.

Here's a little update.

Outside the Carter woman’s apartment, Stella crouched down to speak to Sean.
    “Sean, you know someone hurt your grandma, right?” Sean hesitated for a second and then nodded.
    “You can help us to catch the bad guy who did it.” Sean was confused. Stella took his hands, “I’m taking you inside. Don’t touch anything. Just point out anything you want me to see. I’ll stay by your side, so don’t worry. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, we’ll leave immediately. OK?” Stella said softly and slowly.
    Sean hesitated again then nodded slowly.
    “You ready?”
    Sean nodded. Stella opened the door. They remained outside for a minute. Then Stella put on the gloves, took Sean’s hand and stepped inside. The place was quite clean although a lot of old stuff piled against the wall. Stella used her body to blocked Sean from seeing the blood stains on the floor. Sean tightened his grip on Stella, he was nervous. He led Stella directly into his bedroom and pointed to a toy robot.
    “Sean, we can’t take anything out of the house yet. I promise you’ll have your robot very soon, OK? Do you remember anything about the bad guy?”
    Sean pointed to an extra pillow in the closet. Stella picked up the pillow and examined it. She found a twenty dollar inside.
    “Grandma kept the money in this pillow? Did she tell anyone?”
    Sean nodded again and led Stella out to the sitting room. He pointed to a picture on the wall. There was a man in uniform with Mrs. Carter in the picture. Stella took the pillow and the picture, bagged them separately. She was sealing the bags when Mac came in.
    “Mac. Look like we have some solid leads here.” She was so excited to see Mac. She showed Mac the evidence.
    But Mac was in a very bad mood. “What are you thinking, Stella? You took the boy here all by yourself? Do you aware you’re over 8 months pregnant? The babies are coming any minute.”
    Stella didn’t expect Mac’s outburst. Her own temper boiled. “I think I can help. I think SEAN can help. He definitely knew something. He just couldn’t tell. I think he can show us something here that leads to the killer. The earlier we solved the case, the earlier he could go back to normal life.” Stella took a deep breath, “I’m sorry for upsetting you. We shouldn’t fight in front of the kid.”
    Mac was softened a bit, “You should wait for me or have someone to come with you. The suspect…” He stopped short when Sean began to speak.
    Sean tugged at Stella and pointed to the floor, “Water.”
    “Oh, my god! Now’s the minute, Mac.” Stella even didn’t notice her water broke. Amniotic fluid was pooling around her feet.
    Mac hurried forward to take his wife in his arms. “OK, I got you. Relax, honey. I’ll take you to the hospital.” He turned to Sean, “Sean, stay here for a minute. I’ll come back for you.” The boy nodded.
    Mac picked up Stella and hurried down the stairs to the car, gently laid her down in the back seat. Then he returned to take Sean and the evidence. He started the siren and raced to the hospital.
    Stella gasped when the first contraction came. Mac checked her up through the mirror. “Just breathe deeply and relax. We’re almost there.”
    “It was just a mild one.” Stella knew Mac was as nervous as her.
    Sean stroked Stella’s hair to comfort her. She managed a weak smile to him.

3. MacsGirlMel

more more! I wanna see what's next :)

4. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

Awwww I like it! No! I love it! Good one! Keep it up!

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture."

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This is really sweet.
    Keep it going :D

6. shell_kikii

According the the spoiler and S5 promo. Hopefully, there could be something good happen between Mac and Stella.:adore: Until then, I must stick to my own fantasy world. Here's the update. ;)

Mac carried Stella to the ER, watched the nurses wheeled her into the labor room. The doctor told him the whole process might take quite a long time but it was extreme variable, mostly depended on the mother’s physical conditions.
    Mac checked Sean in to the Child Welfare, assured him Stella was alright. Then he took the evidence to the lab. He found it hard to concentrate on work so he returned to the hospital. He wanted to stay with Stella in the labor room, but he couldn’t. He must be free to go anytime the lab needed him.
    Hawkes found Mac waiting anxiously outside the labor room.
    “How’s she doing?” Hawkes handed Mac a cup of coffee and some sandwiches.
    “She’s been in the room over six hours. Why in hell take it so long?” Mac was worried and restless.
    “It usually takes longer for the first-time labor, Boss.” Hawkes smiled.
    “Right.” Mac sighed heavily, “Tell me about the cases.”
    “Everything’s under control. We enlarged the picture Stella had collected. According to the logo on the guy’s jacket, we tracked him down to a grocery store. Flack and Danny are making arrest. For this morning’s case, Sid found some traces in the vic’s hair and armpits. Adam and Lindsay are on it. I’m heading back to the scene to check on something else. Since it’s only two blocks from here, I think I should bring you some dinner.” Hawkes filled Mac in.
    “Thank you, Sheldon.” Mac said sincerely.
    “I should go now. Congratulations, Mac. Kiss Stella for us.” Hawkes patted Mac on the shoulder then left.
    Half an hour later, the first sound of baby cry broke through the door. Mac stood up and hurried to the door as a nurse opened it.
    “Congratulations! Detective Taylor, your son was born. He came a couple weeks earlier, but he’s as strong as a tiger cub. It may take some more time for your daughter.” The nurse smiled.
    “Is my wife alright?”
    “She’s doing great. She’s in good hands, don’t worry.” The nurse returned inside. Mac rubbed his face with both hands. He has a son now. He prayed for his wife and daughter.
    Ten minutes had passed, another baby cried inside the room. Mac knew his daughter was born. Happy tears filled his eyes. Moments later, a nurse opened the door.
    “Congratulations! Detective Taylor, your daughter is beautiful. Please come in.”
    Mac took Stella’s hand and kissed her. “Hey, how do you feel?” he said softly.
    “Tired.” Stella said weakly.
    “I’m proud of you. Take some rest now, we’ll talk later.” Mac kissed her forehead.
    “No. I want to see the babies first.”
    The nurse put a baby in each of Mac’s arms. He noticed they were strong, though they were small. He saw two identical faces with dark curly hairs. They got their father’s nose and face shape; their mother’s mouth. He couldn’t tell them apart when they closed their eyes. When they woke up later, he could see his son had his eye color while his daughter got Stella’s green eyes. He gave the babies to Stella. She kissed their little faces. Mac adored the mother and babies, they were his angels!

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

aww that was soooo sweet:hugegrin: particularly the part with the Taylor's babies:hugegrin:

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lovely Story Kikii.. I love your story so much. I didn't realise until today then i read. Its quite touching. Almost made me cry. I'm glad that Stella is alive. I'm so proud of her. 8 months pregnant still come out and work. That was Rambo Stella!:drool: Well, I can't wait to know their babies names. *Hooray!* for them. :guffaw:. Keep on going - :)

9. MacsGirlMel

What was in the spoilers? (you can PM me or use the code) I'm not sure if it's one I saw or not.

awww love it :)

10. shell_kikii

Thank you Giovinnazzo<3, Asprine and MacsGirlMel. :)

MacsGirlMel,I meant the spoilers that posted in the MacStella thread.

11. laurence0311

laurence0311 Hit and Run

I love this part :drool::thumbsup:

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, Shell this was such a cute update, aww, I'd love to see Mac and Stella with twins... *Day dreams* Can't wait for the next update. :adore: Well done Sweetie.

13. shell_kikii

Thank you for all the nice feedbacks. I'm not very good at picking names, hope the names I've picked for the babies were OK. Here's the update.;)

Stella woke up to a room full of flowers, balloons and cards. She felt better after a few hours of sleep. She found Mac left a note on the nightstand. In which he said he had to go to work but he would return ASAP.
    “Congratulations! Stella.” Here came grinning Flack and Danny. They kissed Stella on the cheek.
    “You looked good! The fellows at the lab said congratulations. They would come over tomorrow.” Danny said.
    “Thank you, guys.”
    “We just visited your angels at the nursery. Did you pick the names yet?” Flack asked.
    “Lawrence and Sophia.” Stella said proudly.
    “Lawrence Taylor. Man! He’s cries cracked the ceiling.” Flack chuckled.
    “Well, Princess Sophia doesn’t need to cry. She stares you down.” Danny pointed to his own eyes with two crooked fingers.
    “Yeah, inherited the toughness from their folks. I can picture the Taylor family kicking ass.” Flack winked at Danny. They burst into laughter. Stella laughed with them.
    “I’ll have your ass if you two teach my kids to fight each other.” Mac entered the room. He went to Stella and kissed her.
    “We fight, but we’re good brothers.” Flack flung a hand over Danny’s shoulders.
    “Yeah, yeah, yeah. And we don’t blame our god fathers.” Danny added.
    Mac smiled and shook his head.
    “OK, guys. Tell me about the Carter case.” Stella demanded.
    “We arrested this guy, Charles Gibbs, he worked in the grocery store Mrs. Carter shopped. They became friends. Mr. Gibbs here had some gambling problems and he always needed money. He found out where Mrs. Carter stacked the money. And he knew that she would take Sean to the park every morning. Yesterday morning, he broke into her house to take the money. Unfortunately, Mrs. Carter returned home earlier because Sean had a stomach ache. Gibbs figured he couldn’t let her live because she knew him, so he killed her with a hammer. He grabbed Sean by his arm when the boy tried to run. Sean scratched his hand hard. ” Flack reported.
    “Thank god we got him.” Stella sighed.
    “Only you almost caused Mac a heart attack.” Danny teased.
    “Well, my heart is strong enough.”
    --------------------------------------------
    After Flack and Danny left, Stella and Mac finally have some private space.
    “Are you tired?” Mac stroked Stella’s hair.
    “Yeah. You too. I scared you a lot today. Come here.” Stella moved aside to give Mac some space to lie down.
    Mac climbed into the bed, held his wife in his arms and kissed her deeply.
    “I’m sorry I yelled at you this morning. I was afraid you might have danger.” Mac said.
    “I’m sorry too. I should be more considerate.” Stella said apologetically. “Mac, now the case was over. Can you pull some strings to help Sean find a decent foster home?”
    “I’ll see what I can do.” Mac promised.
    “Thank you, I love you.” Stella kissed her husband.
    “Stella, you made my life whole. Thank you!”

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wow.. I love their names. It suits the Taylor's. I love the hospital part where both of them kiss. If this was real, one kiss on the lips is enough for me. I don't need more than one. Because after one, there would be more. :guffaw:.

15. MacsGirlMel

mmm love it :)