Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I didn't like it either. I don't like a lot these days(with the show) but that's for another thread. You do a great job with the fanfic.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That oughta fix him! *snickers* We should totally bribe him with a kiss from Calleigh. No way he's gonna refuse that! Anyways, I still wanna know what happens in the books so I'll be sure to PM you soon Dutchie! *crosses fingers for good CaRWash scenes* Please don't let Calleigh be mad at Ryan for too long!

3. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey guys? Remember me? ;)

Seriously though, I'm pumped about this new season starting! I think a lot of things are going to happen that's going to shake up Miami as we know it.

I seriously think Calleigh's going to slap Ryan when she finds out that he was in on the plot. She looks upset enough and it'll be a good chance for her to get out all of her frustration for the past on him while making it more justified. I would get a kick out of it! It could be like that one episode of Bones where Brennan thinks Booth died and then when she finds out it was a cover-up she gets so upset she knocks him flat on his butt with a well aimed punch. Can't you see the look on Ryan's face when he sees Calleigh's fist headed toward his face? :lol: And then I can see her bringing him an ice pack or something later and apologizing and then him give her some witty little remark and we get that "Oh brother; yet I adore him" smirk from Calleigh reminiscent of third season when he used to try and be a dork. It could be cute!

And I have been reading the fanfics and such, and I must say, good job everyone!

And I love your avatar Nikki! *sighs* Brings back great memories.

Cya later!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

CaRWash_Cutie! *tackles* Man it's good to have you here... now we just need to lure the others here as well. *reads spoiler* I can imagine that too :lol:... poor Ryan! I hope we see something like that. I don't want Calleigh to stay mad at him...

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hi. I dont think this thread should be on the second page, definitely deserves more than that!
    Although I sometimes think Cal and Ryan have more of a brother and sister vibe at times, I dont think any one can deny that they have wonderful chemistry. And in my opinion Cal just doesnt seem right with either Jake or Delko. Even if they dont go down the romance route, they should definitely put Cal and Ryan on cases together more, it was much more fun then!
    It will be interesting to see how Cal treats Ryan in the upcoming episodes, looking at the spoilers.

6. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Hey guys! I know I haven't be in here lately but with the moving out we had no internet so.....anyway glad to see that everyone is coming back and I have to agree that I wouldn't like to see Calleigh being mad with Ryan for long..

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey solitaire, nice to see that you want to see Ryan and Calleigh work more cases together, even if you like them as friends. I agree with you and nati, I don't want to see her mad at him for so long... it'll be interesting to see what happens. *crosses fingers*

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't get too excited, I'm only putting this "speculation" in a spoiler box just in case :p

I tend to think that these pics posted for 'Resurrection' are a little misleading. Don't get me wrong, I do think Cal will be upset, maybe even a little at Ryan, but really we don't know if her anger is out of being upset about Horatio or if she's just that ticked at Ryan for whatever his role is in the staging.

I'm sure the promo will appear to be that way, but thier tiffs never seem to last. Besides, I don't think Ryan did anything wrong, it was Horatio's request obviously, so I think once the air clears & the initial shock wears off , thier little tiff (whatever there even is of it) will be done & over.

As for thier scenes, I agree with SOLITAIRE. They do have a wonderful natural chemistry, it may not be full of romantic sparkles but they interact well together & I don't think anyone can deny that thier incredibly comical a lot of times.:p They truly have thier own little personal connection, it shows in many ways.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Nice to hear that from you MJ... their relationship may not always be percieved as romantic, but they do have this great friendship and personal connection. Not all relationships have to be romantic for people to have great chemistry and I think Calleigh and Ryan do a great job showing that.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I still prefer to look at their relationship romantically:p Welcome Solitaire!

Mjszud, I agree that promos are always misleading, but my common sense tells me that it's very possible that she will be pissed off at him. Personally, I would be. And it could be she's upset over what happened or didn't happen to Horatio, but Eric is giving Ryan this death glare that tells me it has nothing to do with what happened to Horatio, he's just pissed he's been kept out of the loop. And with the way TPTB have been going, I have to say I think Calleigh will agree. Of course I hope it'll blow over fast, I'd like nothing more. I just don't have much confidence in it.

Your idea rocks, CaRWash_Cutie! That'd be awesome in a story;)

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I think they have all kinds of chemistry. sometimes there are fireworks, sometimes its just the quiet understanding, sometimes empathy and compassion, sometimes they just read each others minds which is why they work so well together IMHO

and Im definitely for more cases for our couple, they always make it more interesting

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*crosses fingers* I hope so... let's hope that Calleigh won't stay mad at him 'cause I don't want TPTB to make Ryan the bad guy this time around. *pokes TPTB* I want to see him be the hero... and maybe see Calleigh pat him on the shoulder. Is that too much to ask for?

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Ryan as the hero? That's what I've been waiting at least three seasons for!!!! Sure he's had his moments, but he's never gotten to do anything really courageous. I think Calleigh would definitely be impressed by something of that nature and might even be able to forgive him for all the crap he's pulled over the years (but that's another soapbox I don't want to get on right now cause when i do I can't seem to get off! ;))

While I think that Ryan and Cal as a romantic couple has been shot to heck and back and in all likelyhood isn't going to happen onscreen as much as I'd love it, I think that the truth in Calleigh and Ryan's appeal as a couple lies in the fact that they are great friends. I think that friendship was established fairly quickly as they worked together and it feels genunine onscreen. That's where their strength in chemistry persay comes in, not in the steamy looks or make-out sessions, but in everday situations as best friends. That's really cool! Please let them work together more PTB!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh let's hope... according to the spoilers, it's a whole other story but I hope that Calleigh won't stay mad at him 'cause he's not doing anything bad this time around. *pokes TPTB* Come on, give the guy a break! *pokes Calleigh too and runs before she reaches for her gun* Then again, any arguments they've had haven't lasted long so maybe there's not much to worry about.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Poor Ryan cant seem to catch a break. He definitely needs to be the hero in an episode, he and Cal could then have a nice scene that would make up for her criticism of him when he was fired and went on that news channel. They never seemed to finish that off properly- she was all mad at him, he came back and nothing was mentioned again (I havent seen all of s6 yet, but this is what I gather happened) Another locker-room scene like that one where Ryan froze would be good. She could say how well he had done on saving someones life etc.
    Carwash cutie- I agree that the friendship between them, in s3 and 4 anyway, seems very genuine and creates the impression of this bond between them.
    As I said, I do see them as a brother and sister type in some eps, but in others I can see their potential as a couple. I saw the one where they are at a Jewellry store the other day, and I could see why the manager would think they were shopping for rings!
    But I think tptb should go back to basics- re-establish their friendship and get them on more cases together.
    (Sorry, this post was longer than I intended)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.