Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Great pics ladies!! Love it! I love it when George and Jorja pose for pictures together. You could see how playful they get around each other. :D

As for the hair question...Sara looks cute with curls. As for Nick, I hate his "mushroom" haircut. It's as if someone placed a bowl on his head to cut his hair. :p I really like him with short hair. His buzz cut from season five looks cute on him too. Have you ladies seen George in Savannah? His haircut there was short but it looked really awful on him. :lol:

As for where I get my screencaps, I actually capture them from my DVD. So there.

The way I see things, it was much better when GSR wasn't canon. Ships going canon really suck since it diminishes the chance for speculation and mystery. Since CSI is a procedural show, GSR going canon was really not what I expected. It was so much more fun speculating when it wasn't canon. It's so much better if they focus on the character and not their love lives.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

I agree with you mandy. As much as i want Sara and Nick to get together... I'd want it at the very end of the series. Cause, if they were together.. the forces... just like GSR did... the focus wasn't on the crimes anymore. The episodes were usually about their relationship. its like they put more time and effort into thinking of the next step of they're relationship instead of the crimes happening on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION! . And, i know that if Sara and Nick went cannon, the same thing would of happened and they'd be alot of unhappy people, just like we're unhappy about GSR, about SNickers happening.

lol, i know. i love George and Jorja together. they just work so peerfectly.

about the hair cuts. i think there's something we call all agree on : NICK CAN NOT WORK A MUSTACHE!!!!! lol :p

if you guys liked that last picture.. you'd like this one ;)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/ew_26/lickylicky.jpg
    YUMMY YUMMY!!!!! :) lol :drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Ditto. It was so much more fun when the focus was on the crime and not on the relationship. It was so much more fun watching all the flirting and sexual tension between the characters, especially between Nick and Sara, when the focus was on the case at hand. I remember watching the last scene from Way To Go (Sixth season finale) and I just thought that particular GSR moment came out of left field and so out of the blue. It was definitely disappointing to watch that particular scene. Y'all know what I'm talking about right? :lol: Even if I were I a GSR fan (which I clearly am not), I wouldn't want my ship going canon since the writers, sometimes, won't do the ship justice. That's why I don't like ships going canon. Not everyone will be satisfied with the direction the writers wish to go.

So true. They look really cute together. Plus, it's obvious how much they enjoy each other's company. It also shows that they really are such good friends. :)

So freakin' true!! What the heck was George thinking when he grew that thing he calls a mustache? :guffaw: :p :guffaw:

Now if that only happened on CSI... :lol: :devil: Maybe in a sequence where Nick is dreaming about Sara. ;)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ugh.. that last scene in Way To Go. You can ask anyone in my house.. no, any one of the friends. i was PIIIISSSED!! i started saying how much i hated CSI and GSR. aand, i loved the episode but, the scene just ruined it. Now, thats one of the worst episodes ever. And the other part that annoyed me is... In at episode Jim Brass looked death in the face. he almost died. but he DIDN'T. THAT should of been that last closing part of the episode. that Warm scene when Grissom's like, 'Your Fan Club's here.' and the Jim looked over and the whole team is smiling back at him. that should of been the last part of the episode... of the season. because the last part is usally the most important. It closes the episode. and they way they handle that was horrible because it seemed like they put GSR before the life of Jim Brass.. and actually PERSON. ugh. And that's what's annoying me and the For Warrick episode coming up. Sara's coming back so EVERYONE is all about GSR GSR GSR. When the real focus should be on WARRICK! Warrick freaken died and all the stupid GSR people are concerned about are if Grissom and Sara are going to kiss. ugh. Even if that was Nick in Grissom's place i wouldn't want to much scene with then because Sara's not there for Nick (or Grissom) she's there for her friend and co-worker who Died. WARRICK.

stupid stupid stupid.

[​IMG]
    Another picture of George and Jorja's playfulness ! :)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/ew_26/Friends_and_Lovers_111-1.jpg
    Nick: So, pick you up at 7?
    Sara: Sure. Where we going?
    Cath: Sar...
    Nick: Any place you want sweetie.
    Sara: If I'm with you, I don't care were we are.
    Cath: I'll see you later...
    Nick: *smile breaks across his face* Dinner?
    Sara: You read my mine.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Just watched Invisible Evidence tonight, here is

Nick & Sara

~*~

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

x3nity - please add more content to your posts. Maybe explain why you liked the pic. Thanks!

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh most definitely Way To Go should have ended, as you pointed out, with Brass seeing his "Fan Club." The last scene was really unnecessary and it didn't bring much to the table story-wise. :p To some, I may sound bitter but that just isn't the case. I think focusing on the characters rather than their love lives satisfies more fans whether they're pro or anti-GSR. In Way To Go, Brass should have taken center stage up to the end but wow, the last scene, man, that really was just out of left field, I've got to say. As for For Warrick, I suppose with what we've seen of the promo so far, I guess, that's just not the case either. The focus once again should be on Warrick, not on the romantic love lives of the characters. Ah well...

Ha, definitely fun and playful! Jorja looks really good! I love her red dress although I hate her white shoes. It's like a blast from the past, particularly the '80s, the shoes, I mean. :p

So did my tips work regarding capturing scenes from a DVD? :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok guys - I need to call your attention to the rules here. Specifically the lines that state:

~ We expect EVERYONE to have RESPECT for the other posters in this forum and their ships. Treat other ships the way you want everyone to treat your ships.

~ To quote TBonz - "Insulting couples (characters) and/or real life actors. DON'T. If you don't like a ship and feel compelled to say why, do it dispassionately and with respect for those who might."

~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
    Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

Please stay on topic. Thanks.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Okay, ma'am. Will do, ma'am...try to stay on topic, treat other 'ships as you want your ship to be treated, and not bash other ships. Got it.

Anyway, back on topic...

Remember we were talking about Sara and Nick in Table Stakes...Anyway, I just re-watched the episode and it was Sara declaring that all she needed was a "steak and a shot," and that's when Nick went offering to take her to Tut's Tomb for steak and eggs for a $1.99. See, she was into meat and this happened after the pig experiment with Grissom. So what went awry? Sara became a vegetarian out of the blue suddenly?

10. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^Pasintabi lang neng, wag ka kasi lumiko baka maka-offend ka.:cool:
    yours, inday :lol:.

Been trying my capping skills ;), here i post at J/S pic thread.

Sorry Kat, i did not think of that during that time, i was just practicing.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha x3nity!! What was that? I can't understand you. What? Kidding!! Seriously, I won't venture into that territory again. If I do, just give me a kick in the butt or a whack on the head a la Gibbs from NCIS! :lol:

Moving on...

Here's another screen cap from Gum Drops...

[​IMG]
    Sara: "Hey cowboy!! Wanna do it in the backseat?"
    Nick: "My, my! Look who's adventurous all of a sudden!'
    Sara: "What can I say? Tricky Nick brings out wild side Sidle!"

I know, I know!! Pretty lame!! :guffaw:

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey girls how are you going. love all the pics and the caps you really are so great at doing this. :bolian: :bolian:

snickering

nick: sara ready to go?
    sara: where to?
    nick: to paradise
    (warrick: please dont mind me)
    sara: (ignoring warrick) okey lets', bye war.

enjoy.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey I love that scene from Stalker. That was sooo hilarious!! What with Warrick and Sara teasing Nick about the article he was on!! Just too cute!! So what do you ladies think Sara thought when she heard the news that Nick got thrown out the window and could have died in the process? By the way, it was so cute that Sara was the one pushing Nick out of the hospital in that wheelchair. She looked so concerned. It was really sweet of her for being there for Nick. :D

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

for me, since sara and nick already established their friendship i think she was worried, and practically rush to the hospital and stay behind and make sure he was safe at his house. and yes mandy i love the fact that sara pushes nick's wheelchair and give him a reassurance that they will get nigel...

nick and sara

nick: i love you :adore:
    sara: i know ;)
    nick: wanna get a room?:devil:
    sara: right behind you. :devil:

companionable silence

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey I love that pic from one of my absolute favorite CSI episodes, Rashomama. I love that episode since it was a spin on one of my absolute favorite Akira Kurosawa films, Rashomon. I love the alternating take on how the events unfold from the characters' perspective and how each was different. Plus, it helps that we got some great Snicker moments. What I remember from the screencap you posted cocoa was the fact that Sara and Nick are on the same wavelength. They both asked Greg the same question regarding always eating at Frank's Diner. See, they're meant to be together. ;) Plus, great minds think alike. :)

Hey Em...Where are you? We miss you in here. :D