H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

*jumps in to give Ducaine hugs*

Ah, Hcrazy, you're a breath of fresh air in this thread, ya' know it!?!!!:p
    And, NO, I don't think you're at all nuts.

Even thought thier scenes are far & few between they are usually pretty good in the sense that they show that these two care so much for each other - THAT is better than nothing in my book!!
    Eventually time will come to switch stories & start new, then we'll get our golden Ducaine scenes back!!
    **pokes TPTB >>>make it work people..we know you can**

The sayings go:
    "you always get what you want when it's LEAST EXPECTED"
    "good things come to those who wait"
    ....and we still have many seasons ahead...;)
    Keep the faith my friends :)

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Mjszud,

I couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup: I love what you said and I am with you 100%... Whole heartily... "I'm a believer!!!" Neil Diamond. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes... Joins in and Pokes TPTB with MJszud!:shifty: Do you hear us!!!:lol:

Yes and I love the saying too. Only in real life I am still waiting and trust me I least expect it right now.:lol: Maybe tomorrow I will hit the lottery!:eek: Oh and I have been waiting and continue to wait.:lol::lol::lol:

I believe more in H&C that my luck! :guffaw:

DuCaine Rules!!! Great talking with you MJszud, and Hugs back my friend.;)

HCrazy :cool:

Here's the link I forgot to hook up to our new DC wallpaper website.

http://www.freewebs.com/horatio123/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  3. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Hey all. I got a new DuCaine vid out on Youtube called DuCaine My Only Question, please check it out :scream:

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

Good to see the thread up and alive again! Welcome back HCrazy - we missed ya! And hey, mjszud - good to have you back on these boards :)

Everyone should go check out the promo pics for the season premier on Modern Day Gallery - I think this is the link:
    http://csi.so-phobic.com/displayimage.php?album=263&pos=4

It's not much, but at least it's pretty apparent that Cal is very upset about all this - check out how she turns her back and runs her hands through her hair. The last time she did that was when Eric got shot - maybe the tides are turning?? ;)

Well, I won't get my hopes up too much, but seeing Cal's face over this whole thing gives me some hope. I know there's been a lot of talk about other stuff going on, but how unexpected would it be if the viewers found out H and Cal had been together the whole time! :lol: Seriously, I can totally see the look on Jake & Eric's faces - it would be priceless! It's not like it would come from left field - these two were inseparble in the first four seasons. It's time for them to show how much they care for each other!

If nothing else, maybe this incident will stir up Cal's feelings for H again - feelings that have been pushed aside so she can hold down the fort and help Ryan and Eric through their separate ordeals. It's time for some good DuCaine after this incident - for sure!! Check out the pics - they're so sad! We'll see what happens on Sept. 22 (premier). Until then - keep pushing TPTB to wake up and bring back DuCaine!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  5. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Thanks for the Pics i can't wait tell the 22nd cause i can't wait to there reactions to Horatio i hope we get dome good ones

6. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

Oh my, thank you, miamirocks! Living in Belgium has its own disadvantages: not being able to watch the premiere before December or maybe even longer...
    I do have to admit Cal looks pretty devastated in that one picture! *HOPES* Of everything I have already read about the premiere, I can only conclude that Horatio trusted Ryan with his fake murder, and not his Calleigh. Which I thought was very strange. I can only find one explanation: He didn't want to put her in danger or through an emotional rollercoaster. I believe she would have never agreed to let him 'murder' either. I think she could have never done that. The new ME is a pretty young woman.
    I just really hope Eric likes and dates her, so Horatio will be clear for landing (HA!) And she can run into his arms, burst out crying on his shoulder, going home with him and see what happens next... :luvlove: Keep on dreaming... No, seriously. I mean, I don't have the faintest idea if there are Bones watchers here, but Bones and Booth have been dartling around each other for ages, and the two of them finally kissed as well. Though their relationship just kept becoming stronger everytime we saw them, and Horatio and Calleigh are barely talking to each other now... Maybe they are afraid what happens when in their heads just talking to each other, afraid to loose control right then and there? :luvlove:

No, seriously. I'm a believer- I'm a believer! LOL

7. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

only 22 days to go! Why i'm cheering i don't know as i'm on episode 4 of season 6 in the UK. But I'll catch up.

on another note, CSI Applessed's first chapter is up on my website and fanfiction.net. If you don't know my website just click on my Briareos *cough cough* Horatio avatar and he'll tell you where to go under contact info. please read and review, PLEASE!! :scream::guffaw::guffaw:

Wolfca Ducainer out and going to finsih off Wolf Lost as i'm sure you're dying to know what's happening:guffaw:

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

We can't promote illegal downloading and streaming on talk:csi.

I've edited your post to remove the link. It's also better not to mention watching episodes online outside of the CBS innertubes.

Thanks. :)

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Ducainer's ;) Big wave and hug to all!

I hooked up the new promo over at you tube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puZHMrzw3EQ

Enjoy it! A lot going on and stay calm DuCainers!:lol:

Hey Miamirocks, yes I saw the pics... Wooo Hoooo. H looks pissed and someone is dying! If H has his gun out, well... who ever he is pointing at, is going DOWN!:thumbsup: I hope Saris! Well I really hope Stetler!
    :guffaw: Hahaha
    Oh well we can't always get what we ask for... can we.:shifty:

A big hello to everyone as our show returns. Wolfca, thanks and I see you have been busy too!;)

All I can say is hang in there DuCainers. Never ever give up hope. H&C Wouldn't! :drool:

[​IMG]

HCrazy ;)

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok guys, I've had to add poiler boxes to several posts You MUST use the spoiler box when you are posting about episodes that have NOT aired yet. That includes everything for season 7. Please, use them. They must be used until the episode has aired in the US.

Also, I must remind everybody of the rules again. You MUST have at least three lines of on topic discussion. Three words is not following the rules. If you do not have at least three lines to say about your ship, then please refrain from posting until you do. Also, you still need three lines of discussion even when you post pictures. Please limit your spoilers to discussion to H/Cal. Thanks.

11. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

WHAZZUP! For the UK!

WOW! HCrazy, nice manip, really nice!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah i've been busy keeping the site up to date with the latest DuCaine creations between me and GunWolf2008 whos been writing fanfics like theirs no tomorrow and most are DuCaine (No complaints:guffaw::guffaw:). Got a new captioned pic too but can't post it here as i didn't bleep a word out:lol:.

So what's everybody doing during these tense moments for DuCainers alike?

Oh just to let you know i might not be around here much more as i'm so busy with everything else i've not got much time for here. Sorry guys:(

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey sorry CSI_Kat.;) I forgot to box it. :lol: My excitement got the better of me. Thank you.

Hey Wolfca, So I see someone is busy with FF these days.:p Well who knew you would hit it off so well. ME!:thumbsup: Great job again!

Okay so back to H&C here. Two weeks...can you guys say 2 weeks:eek:

I just received the new CSI Mag in the mail and there is a huge spoiler alert on Horatio and his Death. You guys can read it on my website.

HCrazy's CSI:Miami Website/DuCaine Click on the promo pics and scroll down to Magazines. You will see it.;) Also if you click on the Video link it will now take you to my second CSI:Miami Website that specializes in Videos from the show. :guffaw:

So I am hoping for some very nice scenes with our favorite couple. Some of the episodes sound great and I hope they give H&C some time together again. Only two week before we find out!:eek: I can't wait and I hope to see everyone back here again, pulling for H&C.

HCrazy Out :thumbsup:

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey DuCainers... Where are you all??? :lol::lol::lol:

HCrazy has a surpirse for you all... A huge surprise!!!:guffaw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXS3GmIRhjs
    Have fun DuCainers and look at our Calleigh!:eek::eek::eek:

OMG, it's going to be soooooooooooooo goood!:drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy,

HCrazy :cool:

PS: Did you guys get the new boxset? They put Our Horatio and Calleigh together on the first box!:drool: DuCaine LIVES!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have to say I LOVED Calleigh's reaction - & the way it was kinda focused on her :D , ya gotta love it!

Im anxious now to see her reaction when she finds out HE'S ALIVE!!! **prays for a sweet Ducaine hug**

Thanks again HCrazy!!
    Hopefully the new season will give us more to chat about in here. :p

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Again thank you so much HCrazy for the teaser:thumbsup:
    I think that Calleigh's reaction was amazing. I wasn't expecting anything else, since she's always there for H, but WOW that was shocking & amazing:eek:

As for when she'll discover he wasn't dead...I can't wait for it:lol: