Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So it takes 10 episode to figure out who killed Warrick? But that only means that they won't solve the case that easy just with analyzing the anonymous phone call.

I really like your witness protection idea, kimbo08. This way we could at least hope that Warrick comes back one day ...

2. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

Is Wendy still going out into the field? Last spoiler I read she was still in the lab.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

As far as I know Wendy is training in the field (like Greg did in season's 3 and 4) but is still the DNA tech. So yes there will be eps with her in the field.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

As far as I know, the only thing that is absolutely confirmed that might indicate there is a funeral is that there is a minister listed in the cast for the first episode. But he could also just be support at the hospital or in the lab or whatever.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't know what to believe with these spoilers.

Maybe the next one will have Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street finding Warrick.

Oscar: Get out my garbage can!!!

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

The main thing is that Warrick get a proper funeral and buriel. It seems like the Minister would be there to deliver the service.

7. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

If that happened, I don't think I'd be able to take CSI seriously anymore.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If that happened, I don't think I'd be able to take anything seriously again.

9. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Now i was having a think the other day, if McKeen wanted to kill Warrick instantly why didnt he shoot him in the head? shooting him in the neck doesnt mean he will die, and there is a chance that warrick could still talk or be found in time as Mckeen must of known that the other csi's had only just left. Therefore isn't it a risk not killing him instantly? Stupid ino but it's just a thought.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I guess he missed his head with the first shot which was the reason for the second shot... unless he just wanted to do an overkill thing. :shrug: I dunno. The whole thing was kind of odd to me.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Same reason Nick's face look perfectly healed when he went to see Kelly Gordon, so we could still see's Gary gorgeous face!!!

A shot in the head would have been too messy.

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, when it comes to killing someone there's no logic I guess. Of course a shot to the head would be most efficient. Plus how could he miss he knows how to use a gun and I don't think he was nervous. So that's another mystery that probably will never be solved.

Maybe you're right myfuturecsi and TPTB thought that it would be easier to part from Warrick seeing his face "intact". Not too big of a shock!

13. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

It's all for the drama of it. 99% of the time you shoot a guy in the head they're dead. End of. No dramatic last breath. No trying to reveal his killer. Or die in the arms of a friend. Not logical, but hollywood doesn't know the meaning of the word logic.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Could be he didn't want him to die instantly, could be he wanted him to die a semi-slow and painful death. One so that Warrick would feel every moment, and two when the ME tells everyone that he "bled out and died" (I don't know if he will) that it will make them feel that much worse, which in turn would give him that much more satisfaction and since he is pathic that much more way to misdirect the entire thing (ie the way it happened, who did it, etc) which in again will make him feel powerful and satisfied thinking he got away with it. - Or there is the other factor regarding why not shoot him in the head and that would be it wasn't in the script. :p

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I stopped trying to figure out TPTB's reasoning long ago... I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. Five more weeks to go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.