Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csigirl2008

csigirl2008 Civilian

awww, now i feel like a bumbling fool! That promo is interesting! Can't wait till October.

Thanks for the welcome!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's OK, csigirl2008 we've all done this, & WELCOME, and for fans who maybe hadn't read this, thank's for you thoughtfullness:thumbsup:*spoiler* info . changes on a daily basis~

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm holding out hope that the alleycat finds Warrick first and then his blood paw prints lead a trail to Grissom and then on to Nick.:guffaw::guffaw: That solves the whole Grissom vs. Nick finding him debate and puts it all to rest.

I was skeptical too about LF, but I gotta tell yah, now I'm so interested in seeing him on the show and his whole "why" approach as to how.

I've always wondered why people commit the crimes they do.

4. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Ah, don't worry, happens to the best of us. Anyways, spoiler info is always appreciated.

5. csigirl2008

csigirl2008 Civilian

that alley cat theory makes me laugh every time!! :)
    I am also fascinated with the why people commit the crimes that they do. Laurence Fishburne will add another flavor to this already great show.
    Thank you desertwind for the welcome. Glad to be here.

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I think I've figured out why McKeen would place the anonymous 911 call and then hang around. To begin with, McKeen is probably a firm believer in KISS -- Keep It Simple, Stupid. If he went after Warrick at home, a neighbor might remember McKeen's presence or hear the shots since he doesn't seem to have access to a silencer. No, it's much easier to catch Warrick after he leaves the restaurant.

Which brings up the problem of how McKeen found out where the team was celebrating. Ecklie, Judy at the desk or Brass probably were the ones who told him after he gave an explanation such as, "The Sheriff's signed off on Brown's discipline. I'd like to personally give him the good news. Where's the celebration?" Then, McKeen drives over, parks someplace near and finds Warrick's car. Lucky for McKeen, Rick parked in an alley.

After placing the call, McKeen probably meant to be the "first on the scene" (claiming that he caught the call on his police radio) so he can stop Warrick from spilling the beans to the medics and to explain any of his DNA showing up in Warrick's car. Grissom's arrival screws that plan up. :) I think two of the things that will ultimately trip up McKeen will be Grissom remembering that Rick showed alarm at the undersheriff's approach and someone (maybe Nick) will think to run a voice comparison between the anonymous 911 call and Mckeen.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Great analysis Elayne you might have hit the nail on the head, sounds perfectly like something that snake-in-the-grass would pull, he probably also snuffed out the cop who really killed Gedda, this will be such a great but tragic episode:(

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, that is a very good analyis Elayne. I could see Nick and Archie working to unscramble the anonymous 911 phone call (I don't think MacKeen would be stupid enough to not disguise his voice) and when unscrambled, Nick recognizes the voice and eventually thinks of McKeen. Archie runs the comparison which matches perfectly and proves MacKeen was involved. Then Nick reveals his confusing results to Grissom who instantly connects the pieces and realizes that Warrick's alarmed look was towards MacKeen because MacKeen murdered him.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Cripes I hope MacKeen gets whats coming to him!!!!

I've hated that guy since Grave Danger when he told Ecklie that instead of a ransom to find Nick, tell everyone to get ready for a funeral.

10. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I thought they might catch Pritchard this episode but when you read the spoilers for episode nine then you get the idea that the dead crooked cop is Pritchard, the one that gets the cold trail for Warrick's killer hot again.

910 Mole - When a dirty cop the team has been trailing for months shows up dead the cold trail of Warrick's killer gets hot again, and this time the CSIs won't rest until his killer is put to justice.

But I guess not...looks like they don't get too far in this episode so I wonder what Ecklie is referring to when he says something to the sort if they take it to the wrong judge that he might put a fork in all of them...or otherwise they will all be done as far as their careers are concerned????? We all know McKeen won't be caught until episode ten...The Mole.:confused:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I kind of thought the "take it to the wrong judge" comment referred to the team working on the case of one of their own being murdered. But maybe not.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It could also mean that some of the judges are crooked and they don't know which one it could be.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wonder if it has something to d with that Judge in season one who Warrick had the gambling issue with?

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I thought this as well. Obviously they have a bias, so maybe if they made a mistake, or slipped up somehow by posisbly implicating the wrong person, then whichever judge they took the case to would put a fork in them. As much as they are professional, their friend was just murdered. I doubt they can remove the emotion from the case. And we've all seen episodes where emotion can lead to the downfall of a team member, the case, etc.

Or it could mean that there are crooked judges in the legal system and that it is intirely possible that there is a mole in the courts that could possibly have connections to McKeen. So by taking the evidence to said judge, the judge would end all of their careers.

Can anybody confirm the fact that there will be a funeral in this episode? Cause if so, then I need to go purchase the Kleenex now :(.

Oh. And one more thought. What if Warrick didn't die?!:eek: What if(and this is a kinda big IF), he went into the Witness Protection Program or something like Alex Cabot did on Law & Order: SVU?:confused: I'm not sure if anyone follows the show, but the bottom line is she messed with a mob related family and was shot. She ended up "dying" aka being put in the Witness Protection Program. Stabler and Benson thought she was dead until Cragen set them up to meet with her. I know its far fetched but a girl can dream can't she?!:p

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You may got a point there, myfuturecsi. What if the Sheriff McKeen and Jude Cohen are cousins and McKeen want revenge against Warrick? I said, what if. I didn't said, they are. I'm just said, if they are cousins and he want a revenge against Warrick for put him in jail even thought Judge Cohen broke the law to get Warrick to go in the rape case to clear the guy or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.