Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Spoiler!!

McKeen then comes back towards the car. Warrick's eyes go wide and he tries to say something to Grissom, but he has no voice (Presumably his vocal chords have been severed by the gunshot wound to his neck) When Grissom bends down to hear better and says “What” McKeen puts his hand on his sidearm, apparently ready to shoot both Grissom and Warrick, However Warrick can only choke up blood, and he starts fading. Grissom looks up at McKeen (though not as shown in the first promotional pictures to be leaked) and demands “Where are the paramedics” McKeen walks off and calls them, and we hear sirens in the background. Grissom pleads with Warrick to hold on, to fight “Fight for me Warrick” he says. Grissom is trying to hold the throat wound closed with his hands. Warrick dies in Grissom's arms, and Grissom quietly says “No”, he then lifts Warrick's head and shoulders into his arms and holds the dead man to his chest.:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
  2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's weird. Why would the Under Sheriff be there.

As for the spoilers about Fishbourne. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the guy writing the article's opnioin.

It certainly wouldn't be a stretch. He didn't know Warrick at all, so there's no emotional detachment there and he's an outsider looking in.

I think it would be a realistic portrayal.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Not exactly spolierish, but I read today in my newspaper that Laurence Fishburne and William Peterson will be presenting together at the Emmy awards.

I can see why the Undersheriff would be there. He wants to make sure Warrick does NOT get a chance to say it was him.

4. Nicksfriend

This was posted at CSI wiki but even I'm beginning to think it a little fishy...why would he be there???? Good question! If this is from someone who has actually seen the episode for Critique then I am disappointed.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I wouldn't worry about Wiki, Nicksfriend, it's fake. Someone just that made that up on the Wiki and nobody know if it Grissom or Nick went to Warrick. I forgot they just finish filming 'For Warrick,' back in June.

6. thebarracuda

thebarracuda Victim

Actually it makes perfect sense for mckeen to be there. What a great cover for him. McKeen is there to "celebrate" with the group but is late. "Finds" Warrick and calls it in and then hangs around to watch the drama unfold. Far more suspicious for him to be seen in the area by somebody or walking away. This way he has an alibi and is completely above suspicion.

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm afraid you're right. He claims he was late, got the call and he's there too make sure that Warrick doesn't make it out alive.

8. Nicksfriend

Ouch!!!!
    I'M STILL IN DENIAL...I still want Nick to find Warrick...it would make better sense to me since he was the one left in the diner...just seconds away from where Warrick was shot....Grissom left first, then Gregg, then Catherine, leaving Nick there for a reason but the promo really makes it seem that these spoilers are correct...and that makes me sad.....and a little mad!:confused::scream::(

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's why I think the ep will begin after everyone has left the diner (including Nick). its the only way it makes sense IMHO.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah, I mean, it looks like it going to be Grissom who finds Warrick. So the dream many of us had of Nick finding Warrick :lol: looks as if it is gone. So the faster we all realize it, the faster we can all figure out more about McKeen and why the heck he's there.:confused:

Everything you guys are saying makes sense. He's there to get an alibi and to make sure that Warrick dies in that alley. I just hope that TPTB have enough sense to continue continuity in some way in this episode.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm still betting on an alley cat finding Warrick first.

I've given up on the writers of CSI, they annoy me.

12. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

Haha, I don't know about any of you guys, but I am excited about LF joining the cast. He's a great actor and probably one of the best choices for the part. Only time will tell if his character will be as good as Grissom. I'm not having any doubts. ;O

~~Ally

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

At first I was skeptical about him joining the cast, but the idea has grown on me. It will be interesting to see what his character brings to the show. Hope they give him a name soon. Right now hes just known as The Professor (like Gilligan's island) :lol::lol: Plus I am anxious to see what role he plays in discovering the ID of Warrick's killer.

I can't wait to see McKean get what's coming to him!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  14. csigirl2008

csigirl2008 Civilian

Hi!! I'm new here!
    I found this on the web while looking for some CSI stuff.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT???

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nick (George Eads) finds Warrick (Gary Dourdan) slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots, and Greg(Eric Szmanda) cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated Grissom (william Peterson) calls Sara (Jorja Fox) when he finds out. As the team grieve, Warrick's killer, Undersherrif McKeen (Connor O'Farrell) , is investigating the murder. With the nightshift two men down Conrad Ecklie (Mark Vann) hires a new CSI named Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith). Sara Sidle takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas, she can not get into the crime lab as she is no longer a Police Officer. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a Lab Tech with little success".

15. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Unfortunately, those are all kind of old, and some of them have been discredited....Apparently Grissom finds Warrick, Sara comes out, and it looks like she'll get into the crimelab because one report has her and Grissom talking in his office.

There is a promo available, I know it's up thread a few pages, and it's posted in the CSIFiles News Items section.

BTW, Welcome aboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.