The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

When Greg talks about girls, I always wonder if he's actually been with a girl or not. He's bi (in my opinion), and who knows. He could possibly have been with all the girls he's talked about (*snort* riiight). One never knows.

Nick, on the other hand ... well, whenever he mentions (seeing as how never really talks about his past relationships and whatnot) the girl's of his past, I know that he's just talking the talk. Nick ... well, he isn't walking the same walk that other straight guys are.

I loovee how Nick can't keep his hands of Greg. Boy-touching is, like, my anti-drug. I agree that Greg wouldn't have gotten close to Warrick in that one episode. Greg ... he sort of keeps his distance from people sometimes, but he doesn't have a problem brushing up against Nick.

(Fangirls: Yaaay!)

I especially love Felonious Monk because of the amazing eyesex. And Greg's little smirk and Nick's smile. *melts* Great episode. Sad that I can only remember the episode for the Love moment, but oh well. At least I remembered it at all. xD

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That's the main part of the episode mlc ;)

I don't think Greg's been with all the girls he talks about, I think he will have flirted, maybe kissed them, that's it I think. He just likes to see Nicky's reaction to him talking about girls. I agree it could have been to make Nicky think about making a move (although I think Greg would have made the first move).

I also think Greg keeps in touch with Sara, and they talk about Greg and Nicks relationships.

I was just sorting out my photobucket and came across these :D

It's like Warrick isn't even there.

Neither is Sara

That look

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just watch that episode on SpikeTV recently, I think its funny how this one episode is so telling for two different ships. I mean I used to be a Sandle shipper (no, really!) and this ep was the first time we learned Greg had a crush on Sara...but now with that one scene with Nick looking in on Greg I see it differently. I do think Greg liked Sara (being bi) but at the time he didn't know Nick swung his way, he was the unattainable straight laced Texan who Greg could never have, he was willing to settle for Sara because he couldn't have who he really wanted (so he thought at the time )but the way Nick walked by looking in at Greg showed that Nick did indeed have feelings for the young hot DNA guy!!

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Aww thanks for the reminders of the love Bubbles!

See then its not only me who thinks that about Greg and the girls. LOL:guffaw:

I think even in one episode Nick rolls his eyes at yet another greg vs the girls story. Seriously that man has more stories, been more places than the whole team together. Remember though I believe it was Scuba Doobie Doo~ when Greg tells Nick about all his exploits on the waters. Nick glares at him in disbelif,~ think that Greg mentions the great barrier reef?

LOL ~ Greg is known to lie just a smiggen. So he can impress on the texan.

The "leggo my greggo!" is a classic line. Lets not say about that little wave Greg gives Nick as he moves past the doorway. Cute he heard that!

The expression on Nick's face when Greg cracks the case, of liquid soap- Nick looks like he could kiss Greg!

*ends the game of love*

Wojo, yes i agree with you. Greg hedges his bets, thinking that if he couldnt have Nick, he'll have Sara. After all Greg is bisexual. Lucky for us, that Nick kept with the subtexual moments, and finally Greg realised.... But yeah I agree Wojo.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I actually used to like Sandle too. I wouldn't go as far as saying I shipped them (because in my mind Sara still belongs with Cath lol and of course our guys together) but I agree that Greg thought he couldn't have Nick, so put his efforts into Sara. I mean they are such good friends and in my opinion have both felt like they couldn't have the 'straight' person they really wanted. Which is interesting, but i think in the end they realised that they couldn't kid themselves, and Greg finally realised that Nicky in fact wasn't straight, and well, the rest is history.

6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree, Greggo went after Sara at first cause he thought Nicky was not into him. But then he figures out that Nicky is into him and Sara's heart belongs to someone else. Never really was a Sandle shipper myself. To much chemistry for the boys to ignore in the end me thinks.

Love love Scuba Doobie-Doo. Saw it the other day. I love candygirl1uk's summary of the events. I also noticed later on in the episode when Cath asks Greggo where her DNA results are he refers to Nicky as Nick not Stokes. Don't know if that means anything but yeah thought it was cute. Also to follow in bubbles post heres a cap from Scuba Doobie-Doo. Could Greggo get any closer?

[​IMG]

7. my_last_chance

I think Scuba Doobie Doo is one of my all-time favorite episodes. The whole "Leggo my Greggo!" line and Greg sneaking closer and closer to Nick ... and the case isn't half bad, either. ;) Something hot about Greg knowing stuff about scuba diving ... having to soap yourself up ... but of course you'd need help. *cough*

So in one of the episodes (I think it might be 9.04) the team starts to notice a "change in Nick's behavior". What do you think that could mean? Do you think it could bode ill for Nick/Greg if they are together at this point?

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hi guys! :D I'd apologize for being gone for so long but I'm gone for so long so often, I think you all just expect it by now. :3

I think I saw a new poster here, so hello! Welcome to the Fort, I imagine you'll find that it's a wonderful place. :D

*facepalm* Oh I really hope that it has something to do with Warrick rather than a girl. My shipper heart would not be able to take it. and if it was in ep. 4, or close to that, it would still be relatively close and if TPTB gave Nick a girlfriend so close after Warrick's funeral *okay, four weeks if they keep the timeline right, but Nick's known Warrick & been best friends with Warrick for YEARS so come on*, I may have to not watch. That's just crap. Not that I expect it to be a girl that's making his behavior change, I'm just saying. >: Haha, even if it were, I would totally chalk it up to Warrick's death. :D

Anyway, the new season doesn't sound very promising to me, especially with all the news about it. I'm not looking forward to ANY of it really. Is this weird? I watched it religiously throughout S8/the last half of S7. *sigh* Maybe I'm just disappointed because they're not CANON YET LIKE THEY SHOULD BE?

Sorry. Uncalled for, I know. :p

:3 I agreeee. And I wonder, if they were ever thinking about making them an actual couple on screen, if they were GOING to, but then something happened or one of the writers said something and they decided not to, hence the lack of subtext-y moments in the last season. Regardless of relationship status, though, they've got amazing chemistry, and the writer's could totally use that to their advantage, whether or not they'd make N/G canon.

9. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

With you. Today. lol! :lol: It changes depending on my mood, sometimes I think Sara was a cover for him, but I often also think Greg went after Sara believing that he could never have Nick, but that of course soon changed. He stops flirting with her after a while, I wonder why that is :rolleyes: *scratches chin* Heh. 'Cause he gets what he *really* wanted.

Sandle, nope not for me. And I love Sara but I'm a GSR girl myself :D

I adore Scuba Doobie Doo. Also one of my favourites. It also makes me snigger when Catherine refers to Greg as Nick's partner. I know she doesn't mean it like that but it amuses me. And thanks for that cap, reminding me how I love Greg-with-the-dark-hair *sigh*

Ooh and you're welcome MsCB, gotta love the fluff :D

Nat x

10. my_last_chance

I really hope it has nothing to do with a girl. Gah. The Love's been faced with a lot lately. All those gf rumors for Nick ... but (thankfully) nothing's come to fruition. I'm actually glad that Nick's in a lot of ships 'cause if he became involved with someone there'd be an uproar. I'm kind of surprised that Greg (who happens to be one of the main characters ... not like you could tell lately) has not had even a whisper of a relationship. I'm extremely happy about that one, but I don't see why TPTB have to keep forcing gf's on Nick. Probably because they know that their hunky Texas cowboy isn't as straight as they wanted.

Hmm ... well I don't really know if I'd want The Love to go canon. I don't see TPTB sticking to their guns and letting our boys be happy together. I personally think there'd be even more of a ruckus if The Love went canon than any other ship, but I might be wrong with that one. I could see TPTB having some mention of The Love but once the angry!fanmail came rolling in, they'd break them up or something. Something horrible and dreadful.

*shudders* No, for me I'd rather The Love not go canon. Or if it does go canon, only have a subtle mention so that a lot of people would miss it. I ... well ... I don't really trust TPTB. Especially not with my favorite ship.

On a different note, I agree that Greg went after Sara because he thought that Nick was definitely not interested. I think that Sara knew what was up though, and she made it known that she wasn't interested. I believe that she may have encouraged Greg to continue chasing after Nick.

On a completely unrelated topic, I read a Greg/Warrick fanfic yesterday and to say the least it was ... interesting. *awkward silence* It was on the 2008 CSI FanFic Awards Nominations List. And I was bored. Anyways--congrats to all the writers that made it on there! The only two names I recognized were QOTU and Sara's Girl. I figured they'd be get nominated. Definitely amazing writers right there. xD

11. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

All I know is it better not be that stupid waitress or I swear head will freaking roll. Maybe it just has something to with Warrick. Hopefully. Or its that he and Greggo have finally moved into together or something.

^^ I can see your point about the LOVE becoming a canon then the writers messing it up by breaking them up. But if it became a canon I feel maybe they would not break them up. I mean the kept Griss and Sara together even when she left the show. So yeah.

Part of me whats its to go canon just to show the other ships whats whats. And to show that indeed they would not lose fans like they think they would cause they introduced a slash couple. All I need is a slight mention of them being together and would be a happy camper. But more subtext would be just as good me thinks.

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well I want them to go cannon for one simple rule. Its about time that there was a GLBT couple on such a popular tv show. I dont want the writers messing it up though. I could do the love scenes, with a little bit of help (cause my writing isnt all that)~ u think they'd make me the offical love writer?

Aww thanks fellow LOVE fans, I'm glad that you've all liked my summary.

If not totally cannon how about semi cannon. I'd settle for something obvious between the men.

For example (sorry if I've said this before!)~ Nick has been drinking too much cause of Warrick/something else/ and Greg lets Nick stay at his. Flashback! Then in the morning, Greg takes Nick's phone by mistake.

Then you see the sunset and Nick comes to work seperate time from Greg~ and says something about his phone. Maybe Nick searches for it, and then Greg produces it and says something like "you left it at mine last night!"
    Cut to next scene.

Now that I can deal with.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'm agree with you MLC. They way how they treated GSR is not making me optimistic. More subtext, definitely yes, but canon - I'm not so sure. It's very easy to destroy ship, and I think especially homosexual relationship. I don't want drama, but only mentioning. CSI is not only the show about deeper romances but also is about cases etc.

Candygirl, I think that's the thing which I want to see. Mentioning, maybe without scene that Greg is taking the phone. Anyway, would be nice to see like Greg is giving it back to Nick;)

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Exactly ladies!!!! Not being funny but none of the ships on any of the CSI shows have worked out. I watch all of them, but not as religiously as i do Vegas, but still can anyone name one ship that has actuarly lasted???

With them odds lol, no leave my Greggo and Nicky alone... Having said all that, if the writers promised to not break them up or straighten them out, or make one a beater or anything like that, then, and only then (if all the writers promised, and if they lied, we'd get their pay for a whole year... Then I'd want to see them cannon)

Yes agreed Deirdre, something that the non ship viewers would miss, but something that we would get.. How about tshirts? Saying...

I'm a gay man (on the front)
    This is my boyfriend. (on the back)
    I'm a bisexual man (on the other)
    IF you dont like it not my problem (on the other back lol)

Hm, am I asking too much?

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

:lol:

I need to write it.

Nick has t-shirt with "this is my boyfriend" and an arrow to the left and who's on the left? Of course Greg and on his t-shirt is written: "IF you don't like it not my problem":lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.