Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No kidding - what happened to the 2 epi arc?!?! :wtf:

Well, whether it's her or anyone else, they have to have an M.E. regardless, so I don't mind it really, it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll get her face in the credits either.
    However, I do hope they consider the other neglected ones before delving into any big stories with the new girl. If they do, then that's not only even more offensive to RNFV, but Alexx/Khandi as well.

2. Corpuschristie

Corpuschristie Victim

Yeah, I thought that they would give her a tryout before making her a regular. That article also claimed that she would be joining the core cast which included Evan Ellingson! I know he has been listed as a regular since the back end of last season, but he's mostly only a bit part player. Heck, Hummer has probably had more screen time.
    New girl must have impressed TPTB. Only time will tell if she can impress the viewers. :)

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

The earlier info came from thefuntoncritic.com, while this is from a different site. Both seem to be pretty reliable. Perhaps TPTB have reconsidered her sustainability?
    If she's going to be a regular, I guess that means she won't be dating Horatio. :lol:
    Wait a minute. If Speed was shot and killed while standing next to Horatio, does that mean...??? :wtf: (Goes over to slash threads to check this out)

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

That's pretty much how it goes every week. Some posh resort is bombed, or a billionaire is shot, or his wife kidnapped, and Eric and Calleigh work the case and look at each other every few seconds, smirking, and Natalia and Ryan are stuck on some stupid backburner case that no one really cares about, and Horatio shoots someone, yet again, and threatens Saris, and warns Julia and tries to get her to leave the country, because it worked out SO WELL with Yelina and Ray, and Kyle either blows him off and hurts his poor wittle feelings, or asks for his help, depending on how the writers feel on the whole father-son angle. Every. single. week.

As for the promo- it should air next week, during Miami. However, I remember one year they aired it during Vegas- I could be mistaken, but possibly we're looking at Thursday?

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

It may depend on how long the convention runs. I know it is on tonight and tomorrow night as well....but I am not sure about Thursday night.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty::shifty:It looks we all have the same idea about the possible promo they're gonna air every week....& this is very bad.
    Seriously, especially the parts about Eric & Calleigh, Ryan & Natalia and Horatio. There are just 2 possible words for it: BORING & ANNOYING:rolleyes:
    *finishes ranting*

ETA: as for the new ME I really hope she won't be a regular and she won't be given any serious plot. If they did it, it would be a form of non-respect towards an actress like Khandi Alexander, it would be mean :shifty:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope not. They have had less than stellar storylines this past season, so I sincerely hope that this new girl (yes she looks too young to me a ME) does not get a better storyline than the more established characters. Good God, how long did it take Frank to go from recurring to regular??:rolleyes:

8. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

^^ I LOVE Frank. He's like... Captain Obvious, but in a good non-Horatio way. :)

Anyway, back on topic, if we think about this logically, Ryan and Natalia are considered series regulars, yet they only get like 5mins of screen time per episode. This new ME could get 1min and still be classed a a regular.

Doesn't really mean a thing.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for saying that, Kazalene. That makes me feel a little better. :D

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

cainesugar, great summary of CSI Miami.

I've liked the few times when they've mixed it up, and Calleigh worked with Natalia, like when Nat was new to the field, and when Eric and Ryan work together because there's bound to be conflict of egos. It would be so refreshing. And, for heavens sake, let Frank be more than H's "straight man!" He's a detective; that means he's got brains; let him show them for once. Please, may the promo show H lying low to let the bad guys think he's dead, while the others get to show their stuff.

11. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

its already going to be september and still no trailer for the upcoming ep of s7. what is up with that ? i mean every other series that is coming back in september has gotten a trailer except for miami. I'm just real anxious in seing the trailer and this season. I wonder if tptb will put valera in the opening credits. I hope they do that she at least earns it she has been there for a real long ass time. anyway.3 1/2 more weeks guys .

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Yeah, hello CBS! Where are the trailers for your #1 show CSI-Miami!!! Also for those who enjoy the reruns on A&E-supposedly the 2nd week of September they will show season 6's shows and not just 1-5. Great catch-up for the new season-little reminders of where we left off...Wonder if the new ME is just African-American or Latin/African descent-I'm waiting for more hispanic accents on this show...

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh...I ..am ....so....thrilled. :rolleyes: **this isn't fired at you LADYJR8, my sarcasm is at the wheel here**

But this is...the new ME is african american/indian. :)

14. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

No offense but why so much negativity, I like the father son stroy-line and I think it is working for the show.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Personally I just love the promos with the deep narrator voice in the background....this season....shot of Horatio in gunfight....everything...cut to Eric saying something sinister....will change...Calleigh looking around suspciously....and someone....more gunfights...will lose their life...total fake out shot of Eric "dying" when in fact he's just tripped over his shoelace.

Somethings never change. And we still watch. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.