Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

JEALOUS OF YOU! ah well, waiting's...fun :borg:
    i should have checked your wiki, i never even thought of it =\
    what is Warrick. final answer.
    i can see that above everything else, because he was so emotionally close to both of them, and he reunited them! :luvlove: Piper, you said twice? when was tha first time? lol braindead over here. no jokes. :shifty:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  2. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

I with you gsr_rulz it better be good as i wait until next year so long for GSR. So miss GSR/Sara so much not same without her. Hey Piper you killing me with a tease spoiler you getting a bit like TPTB with the tease part now. lol:lol:

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Sorry to be a tease........BUT YOU ALL REALLY DO NEED TO JOIN MY WIKI, just either PM me or desert.

Oh, when I said "Warrick reunited Gris and Sara twice", well, the first time was in "Cool Change", they were already friends and Sara was called in by the bugman to investigate Warrick. Now, she is coming home to Grissom to help mourn him.

4. JorjaFoxFan

ahhh, i know what your getting at. i didn't even think of that...good brain :bolian:
    just makes me sadder about Warrick..:( he got Grissom to call Sara, hence the start of their "Friendship"

5. PiperGrissom

It's so sad, but I think the GSR is gonna make up for some of that. Gotta love the GSR.
    Ok, everyone......I gotta go to bed now. Don't let anything fun happen while I'm unconcious!!!!
    :lol:

6. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ THANKS seattlegsrfan, you just did. I will keep that in mind.

I was about to ask also when was that second time event. I thought I missed it.

It’s alright desertwind, we move on ;). As for the baby names, I cannot think of at the moment. All I have in mind is that when I got to have a baby girl (in the future, god’s time) maybe I would name it after Sara or Jorja perhaps? But first I got to find a husband… he he he..:lol:

Hey Piper, I like the sound of Laura or Leora…..
    I’d like to put Marie also before or after another name (Sara Marie?, Marie Helen?)
    Are they having twins? I’ll be back if I got more sensible to share. Hmm, must be a unique name.

Have a nice day everyone. Keep safe.
    :):cool:;)

7. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Re Geekbaby names

I think James Warrick would be better than Warrick James. I like Gillian for a girl but I also have a fantasy where Sara and Gil gather the team and make the big announcement. Someone asks about names and Sara (with a straight face) says, "Personally, I've always liked 'Heather' for a girl." I mean, wouldn't the WTF looks on the team's faces be worth it?:lol:

8. JorjaFoxFan

lol! well if they can name their dog Hank and still live in peace :lol:
    i can actually see that happening. i do like the name Heather though, and it wouldn't bother me because LH isn't involved anymore :) but every time they called her they (I) would think of a dominatrix...which isn't too good :p

just thinking...if she is pregnant, but her (?) and Grissom leave together in ep 10 either she has a super-speedy pregnancy or we have to wait until next season for a guest appearance? :(

she could get preggo during that bed scene in the promo :bolian:

9. PiperGrissom

I agree about your 'spoiler theory'. JorjaFoxFan!!!!
    I haven't heard anything new, but I am loving the baby names. I agree that James Warrick sounds good. I also think that it would be so like them to name a girl Heather. Maybe Heather Catherine??????

10. JorjaFoxFan

i like my 'spoiler theory' too :D

this interview aired on ET before A La Cart aired, so we've probably all seen it or at least heard about it, but i have to link it here because it really made my day
    especially the part where the interviewer's like: "what's gonna happen now with Sara and Grissom? now it's out and they didn't want it to be out"
    and jorja's like "i know! you know what, i'm under a car and he goes and tells everybody we're having an affair!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SON0Ir1ckcs&feature=related

cracks me up :guffaw:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hmmm..a Grissom/Sara baby--how about Damian or Judas or Gertrude

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Heather Catherine, Judas...:wtf: we are talking about geek baby:confused:

JorjaFoxFan, thank you for the video jorja is so funny , i am pretty soure that she too enjoy the GSR in every aspects:guffaw:( i love the promo video
    :censored::rommie: )

13. JorjaFoxFan

lol, no problem, i love it too :adore:
    yeah um... Judas kind of reminds me of Judas Priest :lol:
    and Gertrude...really? it reminds me of something...i dunno, biblical? lol i don't know how i'm making that connection

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I was also think of Judas from the Bible..

Another fitting name for a Grissom/Sara baby would be Yoda or the thing from Lord of the Rings that walks around saying "Precious".

15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I still hold for William (for Shakespeare), and/or Marie (Curie). I could also see them naming him after a breed of butterfly, beetle or roach, knowing Grissom. I can picture Sara wanting to name her after Gil's mother, or maybe both their moms. I really think Gil would pick some bug name for their kid. Or no matter what the name, he would use the nicknames bug, butterfly, and beetle. :lol: I hope they don't have a fourth kid, because that would only eave the nickname roach.

Time for the countdown...43 days, 6 hours 1 minute and 56 seconds!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.