Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

dear, any idea if there's a website where i can watch the interview?
    (if there is) coz i got puzzled about the post above.

but for now, let's just all be happy that our beloved Det. Angell will be back in the middle of S5. i guess they sensed Flack misses her :alienblush:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

How do you know she'll be back in the middle of S5, if I may ask? (I'm not doubting, Angell's just my favorite character [next to Flack], and I'm curious.)

I just re-read Four Walls, and I've come to the conclusion that it's very pathetic if every time your two ship characters sit next to each other you giggle. I've just realized how sad I can be sometimes. *laughs*

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It's not airing until today and it only airs in Canada I think... which makes sense 'cause Emmanuelle's Canadian. It's set to air at 8:30 in Toronto. I'm gonna be watching it and if there's any news, I'll be sure to pass it on to you guys. *crosses fingers* I sure hope that kayfeb's right... Don definitely needs some loving too!

4. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

i read it in the spoilers threads few days ago.
    it was mentioned she'll be in one episode, somewhere early mid-season
    ***fingers crossed both hands***

i've been meaning to check out that book. (four walls).
    well, looks kinda "amusing" to read. no, i mean it, i'm not being sarcastic. it's quite a pretty good material to read.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Four Walls was really good. It was fantastic in how well the author knew the characters. It really felt like an actual episode. (Poor Angell gets some grief, but Stella's there to back her up.)

It's just... wow, yeah, I swear to God that Flack sits next to Angell and I snicker. *sigh* I need a life. XD

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

by the way, i printed out "Undercover"" last night and i have nothing but
    praises, even if i'm still half way through reading it. and i swear, Donnie boy just can't keep it to himself after Jessie got shot.
    all that's left is for Don to cry if Jess ever got injured, badly.

of course, us DJ fans we don't want that to happen,

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, we wouldn't want that to happen. No matter how much I like putting characters in danger, that would suck on the show.

I'm glad you enjoy the fic. I just hope it lives up to the praise.

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I hope so too... anyways, the interview with Emmanuelle didn't air last night for some reason, but it is going to air sometime this week. I'm gonna keep an eye out for it and I'll let you guys know what she has to say. Hmm, maybe I should send her an email and ask her about Angell... from one Canadian to another.

LATER: I found the fic and I've gotta say, I love it! Poor Jess though... I hope you're not going to do anything too serious to her. I did like how Stella called Don out about liking Jess... it gave a little humour to counter the drama. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I was worried about that scene between Flack and Stella... I didn't want it to sound too out of place amongst the shooting and yelling and hostage-taking.

Oh, and don't worry too much about Angell... she's too much of a favorite character of mine to do anything too drastic. In fact, if you think about what they're doing, and how I killed the other cop, you should know exactly where I'm going with this. *innocent grin*

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

From Faylinn in Emmanuelle Vaugier/Angell Topic.

It's so cool. I love them they are so cut. Personally the man who I love in csi NY is Mac (and I find Adam so cut) I was never find Flack Charismatic but in the scene in the car with Angell, when he becomes so red. I find him so cut and I love how he is when he's with Angell. He's different, charming Not macho or beautiful speaker. He's little shy and so good-looking.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1550599/AlexKost

I uploaded the sequel to "Undercover". It's called "Ten Double Zero", which is ten-code for "officer down". Make sure you read all of "Undercover" before you read the sequel, though, because otherwise you might be a little confused.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoiler* See, I told you that was possible! I love that Jess is getting more involved and I can't wait for more scenes! But it looks like we're gonna have to wait. I saw this eTalk interview where EV was talking about her other projects. She's playing a reporter in a made-for-TV movie called Reverse Angle in Montreal and after that, she's on the big screen with Christian Slater in Dolan's Cadillac. But she's coming back after all that! *does happy dance* Now if only she'd come back sooner...

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*grins while actually reading the spoiler for the first time* She met Flack's sister? Why am I imagining her having fun mentioning that? Anyway, flirting is always fun! Episode 7 isn't as bad as I originally thought it'd be. I thought it'd be, like, episode 15 or something. If I can live with the CSI premiere being postponed to October 9, I can live with episode 7. Yay! More F/A stuff! *laughs*

Speaking of the spoiler, where did it come from? CSIFiles never mentioned it as far as I know and SpoilerFix never has CSI:NY stuff...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*evil grin* Maybe 'cause they were talking about Donnie... I can totally see them relate to each other. They both are the only girls in cop families so that oughta break the ice for them. Though I think that Sam would ask Jess if she was Don's girlfriend or something like that. I'd like to see that happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.