Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

hey, Greg_ish_lurve , can I share him w/ you? :) I'll bring the chocolate sauce :devil:

2. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

Ex_Mrs_Maclom Hit and Run

*steals Sara* If anyone asks, we're in Grissom's office with Cath. :devil:

*Sticks head back in the door* Oh btw keep Ryan in tip top shape for me when I get back.

*Leaves with some strawberries and whipped cream* Just in case.

3. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Whow! can I come Ex_Mrs_Maclom? I have jello? [​IMG]

4. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

since nobody's stolen him in a while, i am taking Nick, and that chocolate i see *there*. we'll be a while, i think i see a dark corner :devil:

5. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

Jello huh? :devil: Sure join in!

6. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

*Returns to the breakroom* I'm borowing Calleigh. We need a true southerner in there to spice up the night. *looks around* If Ryan comes looking for me, tell him I'm a little bit busy with the girls. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

7. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Sounds like a plan. Cath, Sara, and Griss are keeping me very entertained.

Oh Griss I believe it's my turn on the rocking chair. :devil:

Cath, Sara; you two just keep doing what you're doing.
    No no I've already had to many strawberries

Well when you put it like that... hang on a minute Griss, I'll be right with you. ;)

8. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

*Wipes whipped cream off of face* Ok, back from Grissom's office. I let Athena have Cath and Sara. I'm just going to hang out with Calliegh somewhere. We have some unfinished business to take of. :devil: *Searches for a dark, empty corner*

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Did I hear strawberries in combination with Sara and Cath?? *goes in search of where Athena is hiding with the girls* Will Cath appreciate it if I bring some ducks over.. I wonder..

10. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Bob and Tom (I think that was the ducks' names but it's been a while since I read through the story over there.) Come on over and join us JayneEmilysRealm plenty of strawberries. And the three of us were just about to play UTT. Where's forensicsgirl? We should call her over here to join us and score some more chocolate moose.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sit this one out, Athena - I injured myself when Sara suggested we try out one or two of the more... challenging positions from the Kama Sutra ;) Not to worry though, Sara's looking after me - a few days of massages and her feeding me grapes and I'll be fine :D

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Ohhh mind if I join in the UTT session?? :devil:

Well we didn't have any names for the ducks.. the evil-but-funny-looking-ducks have been located at the DaffyBug Lake :D Bob and Tom are the official names for the Helgenboobs :lol:

Ohhh I brought Twister! But the colours have been faded on it, I suspect because Sara and Cath have been playing it too many times.. so I suggest Sara and Cath to get all naked and paint the colours back.. why naked? Well, otherwise their clothes might get dirty with paint.. well and because that'd be just HOT! :D

13. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Twister!! That's great! And of course they have to be naked, when they paint. I'm always naked whenever I paint anything. Of course when I repainted the garage I got a few funny looks from the neighbors... hmm.

Bob and Tom hehe nice.

14. Simply_Sara

Simply_Sara Lab Technician

OMG! I thought this place was death! *shouts* Where is Sara?! *looks around* Right! *looks at wrist* Your still cuffed to me! Okay Let's gra"b some chocolate sause and some whiped and continue having fun UTT. *runs off UTT* ... *screams from UTT* Cath?! You can join us if you want! :devil:

15. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

The orgy will never die. Along as I'm here with a few select characters and jello. :devil: