Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I love the squee! :guffaw: I only started watching Miami during the writer's strike, but when the episodes started coming back again I totally freaked! Me and a friend text each other before about it , and then we text throughout the whole thing usually talking about Ryan's awful wardrobe :rolleyes: Or Eric and Calleigh getting ready to fall into each other's arms!!

I highly doubt those spoilers are real. I didn't look at the site, but it just seems a little too crazy. If they were real though, I'd have to rant to my heart's content about zero character development for the RFNV crew. Yes. I just made an acronym. :p

I mean, anybody could have a long lost brother....why not one of RFNV?

Yes. I used my acronym again.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yeah, I'd definitely take those spoilers with a grain of salt. I'm not even seeing any mention of these spoilers they say they saw at Wikipedia. Just information similar to what we've recieved so far. Granted, information is added and taken away from there all the time.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Good advice! :cool:

TPTB could end up changing everything they've released anyway. Remember the whole "Horatio is going to almost die!" thing from season 5?:rolleyes:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

About Eric dating another woman, it's wrongly interpreted "Head Case". It says that Eric had been seeing the mother of the victim, but he had been seeing her as his shrink.

5. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

I don't know if this is the thread to post this, but someone told me that season 7 of CSI Miami will be the very last season. Has anyone heard anything about that? Sure hope it's not true. That would be very sad:(

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Somehow I think that's just gossip. Do you have a link or anything about it?

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I can tell you that person doesn't know anything about it;).
    Trust me...Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez signed their contracts for at least other two season, so s7 won't be the last one;).

As for the spoilers from Wikipedia, I think they messed up with some news, although I'd find it pretty interesting the idea of Eric dating some else. But I'm sure 100% it's not true *shame, shame, shame*

As for Horatio one-liners, I do like them even in a crime show 'cause they're funny and I think that with them TPTB avoided too much drama in it because of the theme of the show;)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I'd say it's just a gossip, too.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I agree, Horatio and his one-liners and "dramatic pauses" have made Miami the "lightest" of the three CSI shows. Actually, anytime I need to make a point I find myself "doing a Horatio" and speaking in one-liners.;)

Crazy I know:lol:

10. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Horatio is like a Miami Institution. They should commission a statue of David Caruso and quote his best one liner.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I know what that one is.

It's as cold... as ice.

:lol:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

My favorite: "In Miami we. never. close." :cool:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

My favorite was when he was in that house with all the green lasers and with a completely spaced out look on his face : Looks like divorce.....of the future....

YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Mine is: "Yes, Frank, a dead body..." *puts on sunnies* "can have that effect on you..."

Speaking of, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

*Mods, feel free to remove this if you deem it not relevant. :)*

15. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

I like,"Drive by Miami style." or "Mala Noche justice, meet Miami justice." :) Horatio is so sexy when he does the one liners, it makes David Carsuo look appealing to me....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.