CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Mine has to be Mac and Stella. They are IMHO destined to be together... :adore:

2. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Mine has to be Danny/Lindsay. I also love Mac/Stella, Flack/Angell and Adam/Kendall.

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

Mine is mac and stella i love them.It's just simple and natural.
    I love Angell/Flack too.

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Who else?? Of course Mac and Stella. I'm 100% Mac and Stella. No one else. They are so cute together. No words needed.. only need to look in each other's eye.:guffaw:

5. puteri

puteri Victim

Hello..im new here.i've been a big fan of csi:ny.my OTp..definitely danny and lindsay
    they are cute together and smart. Rite now, they have problems but hopefully things will work out between them. Love them

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That's right where I am. MY OTP is Mac/Jane, but Jane's gone now :)(, damn you TPTB, and Lost also!). I enjoyed Mac/Peyton too, but that's finished. I love Mac and Stella's deep friendship, how they're always there for each other after their other relationships fail. I do see the potential for something more with M/S, like you say, they have these looks that linger longer than they would between 'friends'. But like you, I don't think the pairing will happen right away. But I won't be surprised if towards the end of the show, they have something together. Their relationship is very similar to Grissom/Sara on Vegas, and that didn't happen till...was it s7? I liked how the writers handled that one though (except for Sara leaving) and hope that if/when they do M/S on NY, they'll do it like that - right. Until they do, I don't mind seeing either Mac and Stella in other relationships. (No more psychos for Stella though please!)

Of course, my dream is that they bring Jane back!

I also love Danny/Rikki, Flack/Angell, Danny/Flack (my slashy OTP) and if I had to pick someone for Hawkes, I'd say Stella. They have nice chemistry. I liked Danny/Aiden too, but Aiden's gone now.:(

7. Sammey

Sammey Victim

My one true pairing is definitely SMacked or FM Radio. Their chemistry amazes me.

Adam/Kendall is also up there.

I also enjoy Lindsay/Hawkes, Danny/Rikki, Danny/Aiden.

I've also tried Danny/Flack but I couldn't get into it. 'Though, if I was to ship a New York slash pairing, it would definitely be them.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, 'cause of Debbie I'm now very Smacked, so Mac/Stella would be my OTP, though I still love Mac/Jane. :bolian: They really had something nice.
    I love Flack/Angell too, and I miss Danny/Rikki, that was cute but deep and serious at the same time.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Mac and Stella all the way :). Flack and Angell are also very, very cute.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL G I'm gonna put under my influence the whole forum ha ha :D

My OTP is obviously Mac/Stella. They are special, they are unique, their special relationship (even when they disagree) is perfect

I'm surprised some people said Hawkes and Lindsay because i liked them together and i thought i was the only one :D (Now i like Kara)
    Also i like Flack /Angell but i confess i miss his scenes with Stella. However their relationship is sweet and i would like a development between them (SMACked goes first of course)

Slash? Of course :D I like Flack/Mac. But because Stella is around, then i would like Flack/Danny too :D (I wish a slash couple could have been developed *sigh*)

Debbs :D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Danny/Lindsay
    Danny/Aiden
    Flack/Angell
    Adam/Kendall
    Mac/Stella

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

My OTP is Mac/Stella. I have been convinced since the moment I first saw them that they should be together. Watching CSI: NY has only confirmed that. They have such a strong chemistry and relationship that is different than the other bosses/leading ladies. I see the others (Grissom and Cath + H and Cal) as more friendship type relationships, not like Mac and Stella. They remind me a bit of Olivia and Elliot on Law And Order: SVU actually, but a bit different.

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Oh boy,
    romantically:
    1°) Mac/Stella
    2°)Flack/Angell

non-romantically:
    Danny/Flack
    Stella/Angell

14. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Hmm currently I guess my favorite OTP must be Flack/Angell. I really like those two and I really think they look perfect together.

I used to like Danny/Lindsay, but last season kinda killed my liking for that pair.

15. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Mac/Stella, or Stella/Flack or Danny/Lindsay. I think DL in fan fic is much better than on the show.