Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks you and you're welcome, gals! :D

I don't have much time (holidays are over and my life is full of examns right now);)

i read at some blog Stella is going to go to the Greek consulate to find out about the archeologist who was murderer. I wonder she will be able to find out about her own family too. I had a lot of hopes about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's the time to shine for Stella and that's why i wanted a strong new title. Maybe next one will be sweet!!!!!:drool:

Debbie :D

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*gets the champagne*

Congrats on the new thread everyone! :D And just like the name says: we want some Rambo!Stella in the new season, please! :p

3. athens

athens Coroner

Ghawazee thanks for the picture and the quote.:DThey look so cute together!

I wonder how the relationship between Melina and the other actors/actresses of the show is.I think that they may be close since they spend a lot of time together filming the show.

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'll admit that I haven't watched the show since midway of season 3 (I'm bad I know haha) but if that spoilers holds true, I will definitely be tuning it to watch the episode as I love anything Greek related on the show. I'm hoping everything makes sense seeing on how I missed on so many episodes :lol:.

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Debs, i thought she's Italian? or maybe Greek/Italian?

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, I'm new here.I'm Asprine and I like both Melina and Stella alot.. I like Stella because shes a strong women and don't easily break down. Here's one icon that i make. Hope you all love it. I love it when she does this..:guffaw:[​IMG]

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

welcome to teh Stellarina Thread Asprine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D you are totally right. She doesn't break down so easily. I wonder if we will see her falling apart at the beginning of Season 5 ;) :D (sorry i can't help myself) LOL!

Is any chance you could put only the link? Because back at home i won't be able to see your animations and i really want to save all of them in my 'puter! :D

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..thank you for the welcomes. Here you go.. the links here.. Stella/Melina really makes my day sometimes when i'm bored. beginning of season 5? why? because of Mac? :guffaw:I'm Asprine:)

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Stellakillbig.gif

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think Stella rocks, she is one tough chick!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I wonder if we will see "Rambo Stella" this season or if we will see Stella falling apart for the first time since we know her.....
    I hope to see both of them...I love Rambo Stella and i don't need to explain why i think ;) but i'd love to see Stella in some kind of emotional roller coaster (whaterver the reason is)

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

you're not the only one that wonder if we're gonna see ''Rambo Stella'' this season Debbie:D but i also hope too see Stella falling apart, i think i've seen Stella fall apart once and it was when/after Frankie attacted her and when she got cut on that glass and tought she had HIV..

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio!!!!!! :D Do you know what? I think she was most affected by her experience with HIV than with Franckie. I mean, yes, she was emotionally disturbed by the exprience with him. But she didn't love him so i didn't see her as affected as she would be if instead of Frankie somebody else (she cared of) would hurt her.
    Exchange Frankie for Mac and THAT would be a whole change for her!!! :D
    When she remembered those events she remembered the violence itself and she regretted it. But not the loss of Frankie :D

I hope her new boyfriend this season will treat her better than that ;) ;) :D

13. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

OMG NEW THREAD! I can't believe I missed it! :( Well congrats Stellarinas! It's great to be back! xxx

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah you're right Debbie, i also think Stella was most affected by the HIV episode, and when it comes to Frankie, he did hurt her and she broke up with him and then the Frankie attacted her in her apartment.
    well i know about one guy that would treat Stella better than Frankie did and she works with him *hint,hint*:D (do you know how i mean??:D)

15. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Rambo Stella is that what tigers like the most :D
    [​IMG]
    but moments that Stella was falling apart was precious too, especially because it was really great to see her getting a grip on herself once again... after all, what won't kill you, will make you stronger ;)
    and I hope for many 'ass-kicking-Stel' in 5th epi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.