Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOOP DE-DOO,[​IMG] thank's ali319 can't wait. I'm so happy lately all the buzz about our couple and it's all positive and their keeping it going:thumbsup: hats off to TPTB for letting this happen, yes the only home she's ever known

LATER, AFTER SHE'S HOME

2. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

OOOOMYYYYGABLE! On further examination-
    she doesn't just look different, she's GOT to be pregnant. Look at her! But wouldn't she have come home if she knew? And how did this not get leaked! But she has seriously gained weight! I can seriously kiss sleep goodbye. Oh, and they're definitely NOT WEARING CLOTHES in the part where they're in bed! Well, it only took TPTB nine bloody years!
    *continues squealing and keeping the dorm awake*

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

UK Promo Link
    Quality sucks, but who cares.
    And I reckon if TPTB have released it, it's not a spoiler anymore.

4. hellogilbert

Oh, good, in that case- DUDE! They're NEKKID! IN BED! THEY'RE CUDDLING NAKED IN BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

It is still a spoiler, it is still a spoiler. :Types with eyes closed and the paint ball gun lying on her lap: Please use boxes!!! We don't want to know until OCTOBER!! It's a spoiler until then, no matter WHAT gets released, we don't look!!!!

:aims, fires:

SPLAT!!! Got it.

6. hellogilbert

Paint ball gun? But it comes out September 25th.

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Yes - spoiler boxes are needed. Please use them until the episode airs. Not everyone wants to read this information.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  8. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I just looked at the promo on youtube and i actually screamed!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for this ep to come on! I know its really sad because of warrick but GSR forever!|! Are the actually going to show a slight sex scene!!!! I mean WP's always been good at them i suppose:devil: I am so excited, i think this season is goin to be the best one yet due to all of the emotions etc with wp leaving so i cannot wait! keep the spoilers comin people! 'fans self down':drool:

9. Desertwind

I screamed to vixster we all did, :wtf::thumbsup:

FRIGGIN' STUNNING, I almost had an attack of some sort, thank gawd for our wonderful writers to keep this going, and on our hero David Rambo, he's said in the past that "he had more positive fans that loved GSR, over the ones who didn't" so their not going to switch gears, & ditch something that the executive producer and star of this show wants, to please the minority, and WP from the beginng was always going to be with Sara, as his "love interest" lord he's stated that dozens of times, I'm just glad on on a ship that's the real deal and so romantic and so pure

[​IMG]

10. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Wowwwwww that made my night. They have to many fast shots though, I need a freeze frame. Can anyone tell if Griss has his shirt off when she's lying on his chest? Furthermore, I wanna know how do we go from that promo to good ole LH??????????

11. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Wow, this episode is going to be one big tearjerker...
    As for GSR:
    Yay for the bed scene, but to me it had a melancholic touch to it (duh! with that plot)
    Like when he holds her hand, maybe they were just talking about Warrick and how close Grissom is to a burnout...a little like the conversation in WTG: majorly hot, but still a little sad.
    I hope TPTB really build up to Grissoms exit and give him a major breakdown. And one breakdown-experienced fiancée to get all over it and ride into the sunset and live happily ever after

12. Desertwind

Good point Malakerz43 and on the LH ep. all is not what it seems, they've got some reason for this, and he doesn't get down with her, possibly Sara is with him, or it's something way different, don't worry, you'll see

13. bobby2surf

bobby2surf Victim

I saw the promo and I was like OMG....it's a little bit sad, but our GSR......Wow...I'm speechless.......

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have it, someone on the csi wiki got it and it's Sara and Grissom on a bed with Sara laying on his chest. I can't seem to add the link to it here!

Can I squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    WOOHOOOO!
    (Hey fans, check out my wiki and see the exclusive interview with David Rambo)Link in my sig.

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

EXX..CU...SE ME, WHILE I'M TYPING.....
    I HAVE A HE..A.. HE..A..HE..A.. HE..HE A..AAARRT AT...TTACK!!!
    HHEEELLLP MEEH... (blag!)
    *falls down fr. chair*

I'm so happy... I'd like to hug you all and give a kiss... mmuuuuaaaH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.