Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Horatio smiled shyly and wondered if a lot of blushing was going to be a part of his future in this relationship...

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Rick!," Horatio called to his partner as he tested the bed. "You didn't tell me we have our own private pool here! Why don't we go in for a dip!?"

3. ruby&theheadmen

A bit later when they were both in the nice pool, Rick noticed that Horatio's shoulder was bothering him, so he began to massage it gently; his gentle touch felt soothing to the redhead....

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick noticed that the massage was helping Horatio, so he continued. "Thanks Rick, Horatio said. "I didn't realize my shoulder hurt so much until a few minutes ago."

5. ruby&theheadmen

"Did you enjoy the rest of your aquatic physical therapy?" Rick smiled sometime later as they began to dine at a table set up near the pool. "It was...very, very thorough and relaxing as well..." Horatio responded, his eyes simmering towards his partner as they caught the light of the candles set up on the table...

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick gazed with wonder at the way the candlelight sparkled in Horatio's blue eyes. "I wish we never had to leave here."

7. ruby&theheadmen

"I can do the next best thing though, get us back here as soon as possible. "Rick said as he got up right as Horatio took the dishes away in order to wash them.
    "After you finish, how about we retire for a bit and later settle down in the jacuzzi?" Horatio quickened his pace as he heard Rick's alluring southern drawl echo behind him as the brunet walked towards the bedroom...

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"That was some great 'retiring', Rick," Horatio said later as he grinned at his partner. The blankets and sheets of the bed had somehow gotten strewn all across the bedroom floor.

9. ruby&theheadmen

"What say we gather these items up off of the floor, tidy the room up a bit. That will be a bit strenuous soooo, I think as a reward, how about we use our own private hot tub outside- a moonlight soak instead of the jacuzzi?" Rick said, with a sated luster on his face that made the redhead's eyes and mouth open wide with anticipation....

10. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

So the climbed into the jacuzzi and got ready to cuddle, when Horatio's phone rang it was Kyle.

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

who said, "Dad can you come home soon? Mom is having problems with Ron, and I think she needs your help. I'm not sure, but I think she's in trouble."

Horatio said...

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

"Son," *dramatic pause* "Son, I'm a little busy right now. How about you give Uncle Frank a call?"

Kyle replied...

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

"Dad... I really need your help. Don't you want to help me? Uncle Frank can't help; Mom won't talk to him. Please come home!"

Horatio said...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  14. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

"Okay son, I will come, but I am bringing rick."
    Kyle replies, "Rick? who the hell is Rick?"

15. ruby&theheadmen

Horatio began to stammer an answer but then he felt a sure, steady arm nudge him on the shoulder. "Hey there, WAKE UP partner," Rick said firmly. As Horatio woke up,
    looking around to peace and quiet, he realized that he had fallen asleep in the outdoor hot tub and that all that commotion about Kyle was just a nightmare. "Those two again? told you she was no good for you," Rick's voice was full of concern....

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.