Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I love that she's already referring to Eric as Calleigh's boyfriend.

Lucky bitch.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, JoannaRose897! Kaz, great avatar :thumbsup:

It's so cute she's referring to Eric as a boyfriend :adore: I don't know what to think about the whole triangle thing... Will see what happens...
    There's a spoiler for a new episode in the spoilers thread. Go check it out. I think it has a potential for a great EC episode

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

This is my favorite part:

But maybe because I have a dirty mind. Sure, Emily. His "puppy" ;)

4. Marija_Magdalena

I consider my mind very dirty, but I didn't think of that. I do now, though... Midnight_tiptoes, you should write a blog... Just write whatever crosses your mind. It would be a great reading material :lol:

5. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

She trying to tell us something?

Is she trying to tell us that they're already together when the season begins, or will be together a few eps later? Or an I reading way too much into that sentence?

x

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't know if it's reading too much or not but I just LOVE that sentence :lol:. That totally surprised me in a very good way I might add ;). I totally cracked up with what she said about Adam's sight. They get along so great (plus the obvious hotness together factor) that it just translates perfectly into chemistry when they are onscreen. As for Jake :vulcan: meh, more of the triangle thing.....

I just read the spoiler thread...

Cal and Eric, dangerous situation, Cal getting slapped :eek:, soooo much potential for EC. :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  7. Illest Illesha

Illest Illesha Victim

YES
    Now I'm so pumped.
    "I get to pretend he's my boyfriend"
    HUH
    Like WOAHHHH
    God, I'm seriously so excited,
    I better check that spoiler thread
    ps. I'm having trouble changing my avatar, it wont let me
    HELP PLEASE :)

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Illest Illesha - you have to be here for 2 weeks and have 50 posts to have an avatar.

9. Marija_Magdalena

Illest Illesha, you have to send 50 posts and to be a member for 2 weeks to have an avatar.

Grate for you hon, but let us see you "pretend" he's your boyfriend. Could you possibly pretend in bed, up against the wall, on the kitchen table or some other sexy place? Screw the PG-13!

I would say, based on that sentence, that they will be together at some point. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I hope it isn't. I don't know if you're reading too much into this, but if you are, so am I...

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

You may be reading too much, unfortunately. At the end of season 5, beginning of season 6, she said in an interview that she asked the writers to give her a boyfriend, and they gave her 2...Jake & Eric. At that time he wasn't her boyfriend, Jake was... so it's just Emily referring to the men in the triangle as Calleigh's "boyfriends".

But, it sure would be nice IF when the season 7 starts, Eric is either her boyfriend already, or becomes her boyfriend shortly thereafter.

LOVED the interview, and her tale about Adam driving the Hummer without his glasses, and luring her with his little dog. Saw her answer about kissing Adam... and well, she needs to be doing that this season!

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You know, we actually could be reading too much into it. I'd like to think that we aren't though. If Eric is or does become Calleigh's boyfriend.. then fantastic. :)

I'm not so sure what to think about the love triangle thing though. I mean, I really thought that it would be over with by now. Then Emily mentions in the interview that the love triangle is going to deepen. Exactly how far can they go with that?

I'm ready for Calleigh and Eric to be together already.

12. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

ME TOO! And, I think the love triangle thing is getting boring. I mean, after awhile its getting kind of predictable, jelous eric, calleigh falling for the wrong guy ( Jake ) But also falling for the right guy ( ERIC!!! ) We need to get rid of Jake after the first or second episode ( hopefully the first )

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Can we curb the insults and have respect for those who like other characters/'ships please.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Climbs on my soapbox* We all want Eric and Calleigh together, but without conflict the relationship could quickly become boring. Angst is a good thing on network television, it makes for good ratings and keeps the fans interested. I mean, how long have we been lamenting "will they or won't they" and now "when will they"?:rolleyes:

I think the writers have done a phenomenal job of using the natural chemistry between Adam and Emily. They look at each other and *BOOM* we have, what I think was christened by someone here as, "eye sex". They are in a room together, and the UST factor goes up 100%. These are great tools the writers have used to build the storyline and sustain it through each season.:)

I know Eric and Calleigh will be together at some point, but let's all enjoy the journey they take to get there...:p

*Climbs down from my soapbox* Whew... sorry to get so analytical this afternoon, but I just left my Psychology class a few minutes ago, and it tends to make me analyze EVERYTHING!!!:D

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  15. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I like the idea of 'deepening the love triangle' but only if they do it properly. Jake actually needs to be there, or not at all. Of course, I'm still an avid EC shipper, and I think it is going to happen soon, but it will mean more if we can say, "Calleigh chose Eric." Not that there really is a choice, ;).

I guess I just like character/plot development; it gives me writing ideas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.