Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

It would have been interesting to see something like that happen, but I dunno if she would have accepted the gesture of a second game piece. The damage was already done...know what I mean? although I think she should have had him beg for her forgiveness though...lol...ok, maybe not that cruel, but she definitely should have made him work to get back in her good books.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I would definitely like to see something like that... do you think Hodges would go as far as grovelling? That would be funny to see. Wendy can't help but forgive him if he did that... sincerely of course. She'd be able to see right through him if it wasn't.

3. DJRideout

:guffaw:...Hodges grovelling? That is hilarious! I guess there would be a first for everything. It would be cute to see. I bet Wendy could have a great bit of fun with it, should it ever come to that. I wouldn't blame her either...lol! I know if I were in that sort of situation, I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation....

So what about this whole star trek knowledge from both sides? I mean, Hodges just starts rambling on about it, then to his surprise...in chimes Wendy to argue his points....heheh...'what the hell?' type expression on his face

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Wendy would so get a kick out of it... it'd be hilarious to see Wendy pretending to think over if she should forgive him while Hodges is wasting away during grovelling... poor guy!

I think it's cool that Wendy knows Star Trek... more power to the women! Seriously, I think that Hodges is relieved that he can have Trekkie talks with a girl. I doubt that he meet many girls who know about it, let alone is a fan of it. 'Tis sci-fi love!

5. DJRideout

LOL...that is total geek love if you ask me. I do think he was taken by surprise on that one. Both being little Trekkie's, it'll give them a common ground to begin any sort of relationship on. The whole "something in common" routine...

...I doubt he meets many girls in general..

Of for sure Wendy would have to prolong the whole grovelling scene. Even with every intention of forgiveness right from the get go, it's Hodges.. she's gotta milk it for what its worth.

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I think she takes pleasure in seeing him squirm. I love how he whenever he says something, no matter how innocent, she calls him on it. Then to watch him backpeddling is ever better. You can tell there's a certain chemistry between them. It might not be love yet, but it's certainly working it's way there.

I love that they talk about Star Trek together. I love Star Trek and this just fascinates me on so many levels. LOL!

It's great to know that they can have fun and still be themselves around each other.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think Hodges is relieved. Wendy being not your average Trekkie doesn't put so much pressure on him to talk about something other than Star Trek... it's still in his comfort zone, so he won't have so much troble talking with her. I think it's cute that they're both Trekkies.

*raises hand* I second the motion! Besides, I want to see Wendy make Hodges squirm...

8. DJRideout

LOL...if you were working with someone like him and you had the chance to make him squirm...to call him on whatever...wouldn't you?

So it sounds like there is going to be more wedges for us fans from an article I seen today stating that both actors were bumped to main cast status...even though I was sure wally was considered main cast last season...either way, it sounds official, so that only means one thing...more lab banter and fun witty remarks being tossed around between are dear labrats...that is unless Hodges takes her attempting to go in the field the wrong way

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*raises hand* I would... no offence to Hodges, but he happens to be one of those characters where you can't help but make him do something like that. I doubt Wendy is gonna object to that. She won't make him suffer... much.

By the way, that spoiler has given me food for thought. It's good news, but it makes me think about what direction Wedges might go in... let's hope it's gonna be great! *crosses fingers*

10. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

That spoiler definitely gives me hope, but also makes me a bit worried too. I don't know. Sometimes good things, however well intentioned, turn out bad.

Just crossing my fingers and hoping that they do right by them...

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shudders* You're not the only one... but TPTB have done a great job with Wedges so far so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. *crosses fingers*

12. DJRideout

Makes me a little worried as well, but I am not going to pass judgement on something that is not super official yet...hopefull the writers learned from the whole GSR bit and using their knowledge to write a better relationship, whatever it may be between Wendy and Hodges.

But with all this talk for the upcoming season, can only mean definite potencial for Wedges. Many possible story lines both good and bad...hopefully only good...lol! Is it October 9th yet?

I totally agree...and I'd do the same...wait, I kinda do that already at work...lol.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There's still a couple of months left... hang in there! I can't wait for next season either. With all the rumours about spoilers concerning Wedges is making me excited for what's in store for those two. *crosses fingers* We can only hope that it'll be as good as how it has been portrayed so far. *pokes TPTB* Did you get that?

14. DJRideout

Interaction is all good and fine...but I still say it better be done tactfully. None of this super lovey dovey crap, I don't want to lose the playful lab banter between them. I mean, it could easily get out of hand and ridiculous but I hope not. The way the two characters are portrayed, there is a lot to work with. And seeing we don't know a whole lot about either's past, then again, there is a lot to work with. Both personalities are so strong, Hodges just better not arse things up between them...he's already walked a thin line with her in the past, how many chances could she honestly give him?

How about he just come out and tell her how he truly feels about her instead of playing mind games and telling white lies? LOL...that would be a first, and it would show him acting more human then being heartless, and not really caring about anyone but himself.

I'm curious about the scene in "You Kill Me" just after Wendy stormed off and they showed him back in the break room with her figureine, dropping it into the water. It was probably nothing other then him reacting to what had went down between them in the locker room, but sometimes I wonder if there was something more to it...

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It wouldn't be Wedges without the banter... though I would like to see Hodges just tell Wendy that he likes her. I wonder how Wendy would react to that. I think she'd be a little shocked at first but then have this discussion with him about if he's being sincere or not. It'd be a chance for him to prove himself.

Maybe there is... I ought watch that scene again and analyze it. I'm a Psych major and English minor so I'm pretty much trained to read between the lines and look for possible smbolism. I'll let you know what I've got...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.