An award for Emily: What she deserves and has not....

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Duquesne-Delko

Duquesne-Delko Civilian

EMILY REALLY DOES DESERVE AN AWARD!!! ^_^

I WISH I COULD VOTE IN THE PCA THING, BUT I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES, SO NOW,
    IT SUCKS CAUSE I CAN'T VOTE! LOL^_^

WE NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO CREATE SOMETHING THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY GIVE TO EMILY TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HER.

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE WHAT PEOPLE DID FOR THE SAVE SARA SIDLE CAMPAIGN.

SOMETHING LIKE...CREATE SOMETHING AND MAIL IT TO EMILY TO SHOW HER HOW PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SUPPORT AND ADMIRE HER, AND TO SHOW HOW MUCH RESPECT WE HAVE FOR THE AMAZING WORK SHE IS DOING! ^_^

Chloe
    xox

2. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

She deserves more than one award, she deserves all the awards IMO

I love her THAT much! :)

We should do something like that for her 40th birthday in October, we could start some sort of fund for her and get her a present and have a birthday book that all the die hard Emily fans can write in and send her!

3. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

Hopefully 'An Award For Emily' MySpace and the 'Emily Procter Fansite' MySpace can work something out for Emily's 40th Birthday. We just started talking about it.

Keep you posted. :)

4. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Good, I'd love to be a part of it!

Lamchop, do you run the Emily Procter Fansite MySpace?

5. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

That would be me. Yes!

6. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I love that MySpace!! You're so up-to-date! You've saved me so many times coz I don't get to watch clips and stuff being in the UK like the Regis and Kelly stuff!

So thanks! :)

7. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

Thanks. I do try to keep up with Emily, but sometimes that a hard job! :guffaw::guffaw: She has a really busy schedule most of the time when she is in LA.

But when she wants to hide.....

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

...she absolutely knows how to do it, doesn't she? LOL!

The birthday present thing is a great idea! We all will work together on it! Just write down some ideas, let's see which is the best way to do it!!!

9. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

If Emily was easy to find, it wouldn't be any fun. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

10. Duquesne-Delko

Duquesne-Delko Civilian

Heeeeey!!!
    Yea, I totally agree!

I think we should do that for her birthday because I think she would really like that and I think she'd never forget that! lol :)

That sounds like an awesome Idea!! lol :)

If you guys decided to do that, please let me know, cause I really want to get involved, That's why I joined up here!!lol :lol::lol:

I think someone should get a giant card, and everyone across the world that wants to get involved writes there message for Emily down on a piece of paper, and sends it to the person with the card, and the person with the card sticks all the messages on and sends the card to Emily, or else if they live close to her, they give Emily the card personally from all of us! lol :D

^^just an idea I had! lol ^_^

Can't wait to talk to you soon,
    Chloe
    xox

11. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Well I know a fansite for Leona Lewis (UK singer who people kinda know in America) who did a similar thing for her, they did a birthday book and they set up an online account on something for people to donate money on and then they bought her a disk with her single with a plaque from all of the fans

I dunno if theres an option on PayPal where people can donate money, but if we want to buy Emily a decent present we could all do that. People can then email their messages/fanart to the person running it who can use the money to buy a huge book and then all the messages can be stuck in like a huge scrapbook

LOL Chloe, same idea as me but I think the card would have to be really really big to put everyones messages in! A book might be easier and less space consuming! :)

Just an idea that I thought was really cool and something that I think Emily would like as she seems the sentimental type of person! :)

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Lambchop and I were thinking about this idea:

Everyone writes a letter, something to wish Emily an happy birthday, decorate it, do whatever you want with it, making it more personal that you can, then you send it to Lambchop who lives in California. She puts it in a box, this box would be decorated like it was or a normal birthday present or like a cake, with 40 printed candles on it and happy Birthday written on top and everything. When everyone who has decided to join has sent their works, she closes it and gives it to Emily for her birthday date. So it won't get lost in the mail...

What do you think?

13. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I just read that now on MySpace! Cool idea!

Is it OK if I email my letter, just because I'm in the UK the postage could be a problem! :)

15. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

Due to the fact that I don't have a printer anymore. I will have to pay to have everything printed up. If you don't mind B&W, it might work out.