Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

No - I haven't seen any mention of her so far, but I'm hoping they plan to bring her back at some point during S5.

2. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

> I hope if she's finished filming Dolan's Cadillac this year, she'll be back in S5. When she was part of tracking down the Cabbie Killer, I sensed things up ahead for her. If I 'm not mistaken, she's in one of those CSI:NY novels

I know this sounds like abroken record, but this has been the best show she's in by far.

just wishfull thinking: Emmanuelle guest stars in The L Word. It’ll be heaven to watch. ‘nuff sed.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

According to IMDB, Emmanuelle is filming a TV movie entitled Reverse Angle. There are no real details, except that it's being filmed in Montreal, Quebec. Sounds interesting.

4. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

hey guys! haven't been on here in a while! so, I was on wikipedia, checking a NY episode, when I noticed that Angell was in the main character part, and that she was in the credits, along with robert joy. I know that wikipedia is not the best source, its something, right? anyway, i have high hopes that she will be in season 5...

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Which explains why she hasn't been on the start of S5. So she's in another TV movie aside from Dolan's Cadillac. Well, she's quite busy nowadays, and very patriotic as well. Most of her TV movies are shot in Canada.

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Not really as a main chracter, but as a recurring character. She appears in every other episode or so. Funny, there's not a single promo photo of her when she joined in S3. Only Claire Forlani (Dr. Peyton Driscoll) has promo photos.

7. Faylinn

Angell is listed in the spoilers for 5.06. :D

8. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

OMG! Thanks so much Faylinn! you just made my day! Angell is my favourite! YAY! :)

9. Faylinn

Angell is also in the spoilers for 5.07. :)

She has a scene with Flack (which implies their romantic chemistry a bit, in case anybody is wondering, although nothing to suggest they've dated or anything - it seems to still just be flirting at this point), and we find out that she met Flack's sister.

She also has at least one interrogation scene. ;)

10. lilou

lilou Rookie

so cool!!!!!!!!!!

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Everything is better with Angell! Within three episodes she became my favorite character, tied with Flack.

By the way, you guys... I thought I was an Angell fan. Damn, you guys are borderline stalker. (Heh. "Borderline".) I have to admit that the crushing you all have made me laugh so hard I got a nosebleed. Thanks. Love you guys anyway. (Because you're Angell fans.)

I'm glad to hear that Angell is in S5. She adds a snarky dynamic that is just as awesome as Flack's snarky dynamic.

By the way, I thought I'd share the one "Motivational Poster" I made for a thread on TelevisionWithoutPity: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/Half-Lighter/angellhot.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  12. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Flack and Angell. Let's hope it happens in Season 5. That would rock!!

:thumbsup:

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Somebody challenged me on that, too! They changed the image and did a "Hotter" one, I think just to make me glare. So I made one with the same picture that said "Being Hottest: Is when you look good turning a light switch on and off and the same time (Beat that)"

I'm just glad Angell's coming back. I could care less if they solve D/L, if Rikki's coming back, and if Samantha Flack's going to be any good of a character. Because Angell's coming back. ((And she gets to flirt with Don more. But that's another story)

15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

This is a great thread. Emmanuelle Vaugier is my fave actress. I first really took notice of her when she guest starred on my fave show, Supernatural, as the tragic werewolf Madison. Since then I've seen her on Two & a Half Men, Andromeda, Charmed, Highlander (thank goodness for dvd). I've seen her in the movies Bachelor Party 2, Secondhand Lions, Unearthed, Cerenus, Blonde and Blonder, Water's Edge to name a few. She's what got me to tune in CSI: NY in the first place.

I made a bunch of Emmauelle avatars awhile back. If anyone's interested, say the word and I'll post them in here.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008