The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

To Whoever/Whatever Controls the Weather: Could you please try and remember that it is still SUMMER!? Is it really that hard? And if it has to rain, please can you not give us 400mph gales that make umbrellas and waterproofs useless? I do not like getting blown around the street and being made into a flying puddle of water. It is NOT fun.

To Work: Stop fiddling with the rotas! I do not have time to look at it every single day! And, if you want to give me an extra shift/swap mine about, could you please have the decency to tell me so I don't have to rearrange all my plans and get stressed with myself for being late? You don't pay me enough.

To the British Education System: Why must you make us wait two months for our A Level results? I now have to sit here for the next 50mins waiting for track to update to see if I actually have a future next year! And even then there is no guarantee that it's going to update, especially if it's done in alphabetical order.

To My Mother: Why did you have to marry a man whose surname starts with 'R'? It's most unhelpful.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To stupid college I don't even want to go to: ARGH! I hate you! Everytime I have to take care of stuff there, you guys either screw up or not get off your lazy butts to help me! UGH!!!! Your entire staff is incompetent and closes the offices during the only free day I have!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

My room: why do you keep getting so messy? i'm really trying, and I just want to scream at you.

Certain friends: I'm sorry I have to actually work all day now, no I can't just not go and come and see you, i like my job so far thank you very much. I can't drop everything you know...

To the english weather: you totally suck. Why do you have to start raining as soon as i leave the inside!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To stupid teenage girls: I get so irritated by you everyday! I'm not even in high school but I'm forced to look at you every freaking day! ARGH! And no, just because you give me a face doesn't make you better than me when you're way younger than me! GOSH! And quit hanging all over every freaking male you see! It's not cute and it makes you look like a whore. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

So yeah. That's today's.

5. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

To my father: Get a clue!! I don't want to talk to you, be near you or whatever. You've never been there when I was young and now that I am older, I don't need you. Please go be with your other family and stop bothering me!!

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my body: Stop being so sore! Three days, 10 miles? Nothing unusual. Stop being weird!

To my not-even-tennis coach: You're not even my coach but you call me out for my technique when I was just trying to win. Gosh your stupid! Get a real job, go back to the college, I don't care just stay the heck away from my team.

To stupid boy: Stop texting, calling, e-mailing, stopping by, EVERYTHING! Your a jerk, I don't want to date you. Grow up and get a life.

To my 4th boss: I'm sorry I have to do this. You don't do your job, you take personal calls all the time, your always online, get off your butt and do something. I don't want to talk to human resources but I'll do what I have to do for the company.

7. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To____: Okay so you say if anything ever seems to be going in the wrong direction I'm the one you want there and to step in. That's fine because you're my friend and i'd never let anything/anyone hurt you. But if when that situation arises and you're too drunk to realise whats going on just let me help. Don't yell at me and say i'm acting like you're mother, i'm not,you just cant go around doing what you were doing and not expect to get hurt. So i'm sorry if i was worried and that pissed you off. So much for being there when you need it.

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To D.: I love you! And it was so good to see you again, cuz I really missed you every day. Those 2,5 months were much too long. I know you didn't miss me as much as I missed you, I don't blame you, you were having fun with your friends and were probably drunk half the time, while I only had my dad. So, it's okay. Sometimes during this time I doubted your feelings but I don't anymore. Somehow I trust you although my faith scares me sometimes. But: when were you going to tell me about the tour? What if you hadn't talked to your mate about it, when would you have told me if I hadn't asked? So it's November now instead of December, and not Afghan but Iraq - did you think that didn't matter to me?... this morning the realization really hit me... 6 months... The last 2,5 months were bad enough, but then I knew at least that you were just working or on vacation. Iraq? That's so different. And 6 months is such a long time. You know, I just wonder how is this supposed to work... me going to uni in October, you going on tour in November... can a relationship work if you don't see each other so often? I hope it can, I really do, because somehow I can't imagine my life without you anymore, but thinking about the future - our future! - worries me. I'm feeling really bad right now, ever since I left you today I was in this strange mood, like I could cry any second. And well, I did cry. I hope I won't do it front of you, but now that I'm here on my own... I had to. I'm sorry.

To boss: uh why do you have to come back from holiday? I really enjoyed work when you were gone - but everytime you're around I get really nervous, I'm suddenly sure that I've done everything wrong and my self-confidence gets all messed up. I so don't wanna work tomorrow...

To self: it was stupid to sign the contract to work till the 30th of September. There are pre-courses at uni that would be so useful, why didn't you think of that?!

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To my stupid new college guy next door neighbor:

It's a beautiful night out...cool, nice breeze, so I have my patio door open, but you and your guest have to come out back and smoke your cigarettes and send the smoke into my living room.

Um...you want to smoke those things, why don't you stay inside and stink up your own house?!

And by the way, when you guys are out there smoking and talking at 3 in the morning, please realize that you are practically under my bedroom window and I can HEAR and SMELL you!

I have to admit tho, it was pretty funny when your friend's car was towed away last night.

I've lived here 8 years with no neighbor problems. I hope this is a phase that will go away. Keep it up and I'll be forced to call your mommy and daddy since I'm sure they own the condo, not you.

And to my vacation...why are you ending tonight?? :(

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my mom: I never thought I would cry over things you said again. I never thought I would care again. Then you tell me that you care about me, I don't know what you want from me right now . I told you the things he did, and now you know why I'm running from him, hiding from him, I guess I just wanted..you to finally understand. I miss you in my life, cause when times like this came along, I could run to you. And now that I'm all grown up, I just run from myself..

To my baby: Natalia, I love you, I promise, I'm going to try my very very best for you.

To my current boyfriend: I need you right now, I'm tempted to show up at your house at 9AM, just cause I need you to hold me .

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To P:
    Would you please shut up? You have not the slightest clue what you are talking about and your comments are uncalled for and hurtful to some people around.
    To TV:
    If you have to show the olympic games instead of my TV show would you please at least show sports that I care about? Why do you f*cking show athletics all day, just as a dozen of others channels do? What about swimming, synch swimming, water polo?
    And did you show gymnastics the past days? I mean more than the 5 minute summary or who won? And trampolining? No you didn't. You show basketball, great, who cares about basketball? And handball, hello??? Boring as hell! Either show everything or leave it completely and let me watch my soap instead.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To "friend"- PLEASE quit telling me how to live every aspect of my life. It's really annoying. If I'm mad at something for a good reason, I'll stay that way, you're not going to change it. I know how to live my life. I know where I'm going, what I'm going to do, and how I'm going to get there. So please just let me be. :( You aren't helping.

To other "friend"- What the heck happened to you? Boys are fine and dandy, but you don't have to obsess over yours...I never see you anymore and you blame ME for it! He's not that fantastic. And you said you wouldn't do this. :(

To real friend- I MISS YOU! *cries* I'm glad you're at the college of your choice, but I need you now more than ever! The real friends are becoming scarce..:(

To public speaking teacher- You scare the crap out of me. Hopefully it's first day jitters.

To college I don't want to go to but I'm there anyway- Eh, you're not so bad. I just hope I'm done with you soon so I can get to my college of choice.

To dog: You're so nice. Why can't everyone be like you? I'm glad your fleas are subsiding.

To my brain: Thank you! I've never been able to sit down for longer than 20 minutes and study! But yesterday you focused! :) Let's make it a habit, shall we?

To Entertainment Tonight: YOU PACK OF LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I haven't posted in this thread for a few months, but I need to get this out before I burst. And I won't say this out loud because this is what I am ranting about: the screamer. No, I am not talking about crying babies at the table next to you in a restaurant. Or the painting by Munch. And not about the teenage coed by herself in a cabin in a scary movie before the serial killer breaks in. I am talking about a bigger menace to society... BILLY MAYS! THE COMMERCIAL SPOKESMAN who talks about KITCHEN APPLIANCES, GARDEN TOOLS, LAUNDRY DETERGENTS, and MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS at the top of his lungs. Last night, while I was setting up some of the breakfast things for the hotel I work at, the TV in the breakfast area was on The Weather Channel and a NEW COMMERCIAL FOR A KITCHEN GADGET came on with... guess who? Yep, BILLY MAYS! I happen to remember a recent ad he did about an epoxy glue that is guaranteed to stick to anything and I was thinking to myself, "Self, what if we bought some, break into his house and glue his lips shut? Will it work?" I'm just afraid it won't and I get my money back. You know, if it was any of us doing these ads, we would have gotten a sore throat or laryngitis by now. But him? Haven't heard of that happeniing. Anyway, just had to let this out. And softly. ssshhhh.

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

To My Hairdryer: WHY HAVE YOU BROKEN?! I do not have time for this! I'm already late and now have one side of my hair dry and the other side wet! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

To Time: Why must you exist?

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

My drivers ed class is the most boring class of my life.
    It's like 6 hours long and obviously just talking about CARS.
    I'm not a freaking mechanic. I don't know what kind of breaks my car has.
    It doesn't help that one girl was smoking on her break and kept hovering around me.
    Like, I don't care if you smoke, just don't blow it in my face.
    Now I'm over tired and I'm in the worst mood ever.
    I know that's basically my fault since I stayed up late last night.
    But today has just been so crappy.
    Well his letter made my day like 10 times better, though.
    I think I'll go read it again.
    And now I'm rambling, anyways.
    But I didn't get my dinner until 10:49pm.
    And it was gross anyways.
    So now I feel sick.
    I need a punching bag or something.
    *turns on angry music instead*

Okay I feel slighty better now. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.