Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Feel free to use it.My first contribution to the dictionary.
    I like it!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you like it! Now we just have to come up with more... you're the only one who contributed so far. Come on guys, if you think of something, just let me know...

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHAHAHA you guys make me smile with this dictionary thing!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

This CaRWash dictionary is catching on... not to mention that the thread is still alive. Dutchie would be happy... come back soon, ya hear? We miss our CaRWash queen.

Hey, do you guys think I should add "give me a chance" to the dictionary? I'm still trying to come up with new entries...

5. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

The dictionary is looking great karu_mila! Love the new entry :lol:.

I can't think of anything to add, I need to go watch some episodes... I'm going into CaRWash withdrawal.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Court! Great to see you back in this neck of the woods. Glad you like the new entry.

Don't worry, we're all going into CaRWash withdrawal... the CaRWash dictionary is my way of beating it. Let me know if you come up with anything!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I go away for 2 weeks and we get warnings for posting less than 3 lines? Get back in line you bunch of silly servants! I, as your queen, demand from you to behave yourselves. Lolz. J/K.:lol:

Anyway clearly I'm back!;) I see talk of that CaRWash dictionary, good, good! Keep it coming. And I have started a new CaRWash oneshot when I was away, and it will get posted when I finish it. It's kinda Angsty though. But I guess that's never a downside in our ship!

So, who's got high hopes for the new season? *cricket*

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Dutchie! *tackles* Man, it's good to have you back... we've barely managed to keep the thread alive.

Anyways, I can't wait to read your new oneshot... don't worry about the angst. I think every ship comes with a little. Okay, about the new season, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I mean, there's gotta be some great CaRWash moments... TPTB just can't ignore that.

By the way, any suggestions for the CaRWash dictionary? I'm hoping to get new terms inspired by next season. Wish me luck!

9. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Guys? Guys? *looks around*
    Is anyone out there? What happened to us? We've been out of the threads map! Come on guys CaRWash needs us!! Anyone???

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm here! I couldn't post 'cause we're not allowed to double-post and I was waiting for someone to post. *hugs nati* You saved the thread again! Now we just have to keep the thread alive... any suggestions for discussion topics? Wait, I've got one... what do you think where Calleigh and Ryan's first jobs? For some reason I can picture Ryan modeling to earn his way through college. As for Calleigh, she probably would have worked with kids in a daycare. I imagine that the kids all loved her.

11. captain_nati

It's good to see that I am not alone in here!! Where is everyone else?
    Nice topic Karu! Well I don't know why but every time I am thinking about Ryan and what he did before being a CSI or P.Officer I can't get the idea of him working as a waiter out of my head! It's kinda lame I know but it would definitely be funny to see Ryan carrying trays and trying to put up with his OCD and all the demanding customers!
    As for Calleigh I am thinking; working with her father, problably as an assistan/secretary. In this way she'd learn a few things about the job that'd have been usefull at her career as a CSI.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* I can totally picture it... I don't think he'd be able to hold the job for very long because of his OCD. Poor Ryan... *hugs* We still love you though. Hmm, now that you mention it, I think that Calleigh did work for her father. There was an episode where the defendent in a murder case took unintended advice and represented himself. Who knows, you may be right.

13. captain_nati

Poor Ryan indeed! And I remember the episode your mentioning...the title is on the tip of my tongue but I cannot remember it! Somethings wrong with me! I do like the idea of Calleigh working with her father,despite all his trouble...In 'Stand your ground' she was drunk while the whole car stuff happened right? And the team didn't know except Stetler and probably Jake (correct me if I am wrong)...so who do you think Ryan react if he'd find out?

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Dunno... I didn't see that one I think. But Calleigh isn't one to drive when she's drunk. Come to think of it, I don't think she drinks that much. After all her father's an alcoholic so she wouldn't want to go down that path herself. You can check the episode guide on the site... they have detailed info on the episodes. I think that'll clear things up.

15. captain_nati

No,no...uh she wasn't driving the car...she was in her (being a bit drunk) when another car stopped near hers and the passenger got out a gun and...well she got out her own gun and she fired...and then Stetler questioned her ,cause the passenger said that she fired first and without reason threaten with suing, and he said that she was drunk and then she said that it was her day off and he said that she had to call for back up and not take the case in her hands being drunk....
    So after all this great speech I made (lol I don't think that it makes any sence anyway) can you imagine Ryan's reaction if he'd find out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.