Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Whistles* Hi, yeah lets get back on track. In actuality the info on the Keppler-Grissom trade off should have really gone into the "Who will replace him" since it wasn't really a spoiler once they nixed the idea in the script. Also this isn't the place to discuss who might replace Grissom, there is a thread for that as pointed out. Now if they sign someone to do this then that would be a spoiler, but the speculation on who you would like to see is not. Lastly there is a Keppler thread dedicated to the actor/character that I will be happy to locate for those who wish to discuss him. ;)

ETA: A change happened and I have merged the two threads regarding Petersen and Grissom, and its been renamed Petersen Leaving! Who Gets Grissoms Position?

Resume Spoiler Talk

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Alrighty then...

So does anyone have any other names of the upcoming episodes? Anything new at all. I feel like I haven't heard anything new in ages.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I think they are re-starting production again about now so we will probably start getting new spoilers soon, I have a feeling.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When is it again that the new season starts? Oct 9th?

5. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yep. October 9th. I guess it's been pushed back a week for political coverage. Shame, because everything else starts two weeks beforehand.

Friggin Politricks. :rolleyes:

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thanks for the updates on the spoilers guys! I appreciate it!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah it be nice if we could keep it to spoilers and not the GSR love fest that certain people keep eluding to.

Me thinks, I's be lurkin'.....

10. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Amen. Some people just don't know when to quit. :rolleyes:

Call me when there's some more spoilers.

11. SweetLadee_23

SweetLadee_23 Victim

12. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Wow ... this is going to be one grueling episode. I still can't believe Warrick is gone.

Does anyone know whether this episode is going to run longer than an hour?

Ali

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, so I wasn't going to come in here anymore, but my curiosity got the best of me. :rolleyes:

OMG, this is going to be a depressing episode.

However, I feel that should be Nick holding Warrick, not Grissom, unless this is a little later. If Grissom is the one that finds Warrick, I'm not going to be happy.

I'm sorry, but it really should be Nick to find him, after all, he was the only left at the diner and I think it would be more powerful.

Alright, I'm getting ahead of myself, this could be after Grissom is called about Warrick.

Man that pick is making me sick to my stomach (not because of the gore), I feel like I'm losing a best friend.

ETA: here's another pic from For Warrick Ok, the site had to attached together

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Looks like a promo pic, and we know those aren't always representative of actual scenes.

That pic makes it look like Warrick is already dead at the scene. That could explain then why Grissom's there...they've had time to call him and have him come back. Because yeah, don't tell me all this is going on outside and Nick is still yakking it up with the waitress.

I'm with you too, Speedy, on that pic making me feel sick, and for the same reason. This is going to be so hard to watch and deal with. :(

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

That is a SAD picture, but I am going to assume that Nick is just off to the side curled up in a corner, like a psychotic, saying "it's not real" and oh crying! eer yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.