Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The operative word here is little.There are other avenues to explore.
    The poor people moved away from Miami about two seasons ago.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  2. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

sounds very interesting; cannot wait to see it:)

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Hey Hrockz, definitely agree; time for Kyle to live with Dad...and Yelina and cousin Ray?
    I'm looking forward to finding out which direction Kyle seems to be going, Luke or Anakin. Given Dad's new-found tendencies to violence and Julia's dishonesty, and possibly-murderous nature, the poor kid's inherited a rather messed up gene pool.

4. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

the team (especially delko) dont trust ryan anyway he is just digging a deeper grave if he has anything to do with H's shooting

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CBS has released an official caption for the promo photos for "Resurrection":

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm pretty sure the team trust Ryan enough to know he's not a killer(including Eric).Apparently Horatio does trust Ryan.
    That official caption is just PR.That "one of their own" statement won't have anything to do with the team.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I bet one of their own will be Jake, and that it will turn up that he is innocent and that he was undercover... Can Miami, please, solve a murder that has nothing to do with any of the characters, that is in no way related to any kind of mob or gang, and that's not about rich people? Just some middle-class, crime of passion kind of thing?

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

where did CBS release any season 7 promo pics? I don't see any mention of it on cbs.com? can somebody email me a link please...

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You can find them here. :)

10. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

man ... already 5 ep spoilers . i just can't wait . why can't they show a trailer of season 7 that's what kinda pisses me off but its worth waiting for i guess 1 month and 10 days to go

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Indeed. And what's an even better episode for me is tragic-mistake ones. Ie: The kid who accidentally shot his brother in 'Man Down'? I think it was; the girl who was pushed down the stairs in 'Witness to Murder', the refugee that shot his sister in the leg in 'Wet Foot/Dry Foot' and even Wally's suicide in 'Wannabe'. I like to see episodes that are not so obviously put-on.

I'm betting this as well which is actually an interesting development since we haven't seen Jake in a while but yeah, constant connections to the team are getting quite tiresome.

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, those photos are really telling. So, Horatio isn't dead or even injured, Julia's involved, and Eric and Calleigh are really pissed at Ryan for something. Now I really can't wait for the 22nd.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There have already been spoilers saying that Ryan and Jake are involved in the faking of Horatio's "death", meaning they are helping Horatio fake it. That's most likely what Eric and Calleigh are mad at Ryan for... because he didn't tell them that H wasn't really dead. But, I honestly don't understand it. The guy was just following H's orders. Why be mad at Ryan when they should be mad at H for not letting them in the loop? Ryan's just following orders. I guess this means that Calleigh's gonna be pissed at Jake too cause he knew and didn't tell her. Figures! These writers really annoy me sometimes. :lol:

Also, there was a spoiler a while back that said evidence at Horatio's shooting site leads to Jake, so that's the one of their own thing right there. But, I'm guessing it's planted either cause someone in that motorcycle gang found out he's a cop or it was planted there to make Jake look more legit to the motorcycle gang.

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't wait for the new episode. I love pissed Calleigh.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Now that I've actually looked at those pics, I'm thinking that Ryan is telling Eric and Calleigh in that scene that Horatio faked his death cause it was the only way he thought he could get Ron Saris for good. And Calleigh and Eric are probably saying something like "You knew what he was planning and you let him do that?" :lol:

And with those pics, where the heck was Natalia? I wonder how come she wasn't in any of those scenes.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.