Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, I ship Liv with any female, I'm not picky ;). Actually I favor Liv and CSI's Sofia Curtis, though. Alex is nice but she's no Sofia :p.

Why do you feel weird? You're bi, right? Then I wouldn't call sleeping with guys weird. I'm a lesbian, so I only sleep with girls...well, my girlfriend, singular ;).

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I just thought you might want to check this site out http://www.shybi.com :)

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I really should post in here more often- but feel rather shy and silly.

Argh the old- Gay, BI straight isues... Althought in my mind theres at least 5 sexualities
    1. Hetro. 2 Bisexual. 3. Homosexual. 4 Pansexual. 5 Asexual.
    and possibly 4 genders- Man, woman, trasngender, intergender and non gender binaries.

I might check that site out- thanks.

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Why do you feel weird? You're bi, right? Then I wouldn't call sleeping with guys weird. I'm a lesbian, so I only sleep with girls...well, my girlfriend, singular ;).[/quote]

Haha well I consider myself to be a lesbian but I mean I'm still working it out, you know? I'm young and I want to figure out my sexuality to a reasonable extent before I get older.

And I dont like boys as much a girls :lol: so it's a little weird!

I'm sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean to. And this may be a completely obvious question, but what's pansexual?

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

thanks for the advice. at least someone shows concern about my situation. i only did this to please my parents & my own circle of friends just to say nothing about me. they could've just leave me alone & choose what i want and who, in life, but nooooo. they're family.

at this time of writing, my affair has been long over.
    Realizing he's been wrong and finally came to his sensess and left me alone free again. i am looking forward to meet singles perhaps dealing with the same situation as me, but i don't want to rush it.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Do you at least enjoy sleeping with guys? As long as you do I don't think it's weird. I just wouldn't call you a lesbian then. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  7. AshleyFirst223

eh. usually, I don't mind it, I definitely don't enjoy as much as I once did. :wtf: I'm so weird.

So pansexual is like you just like love and sex regardless who it is? I think I saw something on television about it...

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Pansexual doesn't mean you're a nympho, and I do believe it still matters who you're with, you just wouldn't make a differnce between the genders.

"I don't mind it" doesn't soud very close to "I love it", how does it feel in comparison to sleeping with girls?

By the way, anyone been to any pride parades this year? We went twice, a smaller and a bigger one. It was fun, lots of crazy people to laugh at. :lol:

9. AshleyFirst223

I know, I didn't mean they were nympho, I just kinda meant gender doesn't matter. Lol Gosh, I can't talk today!

I went to the parade in Chicago, it was impossible to see, but let me tell you, I've never seen so many gay people in such a small area lol I was lost and had no idea what to do.

And I prefer sleeping with girls as to boys. It's just more enjoyable for me, I don't mind boys but they aren't my personal prefrence. This all sounds extremely weird, even to me lol

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yep thats right- people dont regard sexuality or gender as a barrier to love. Which includes transgender folk- romantic love for.

I would love to find a girlfriend, have had boyfriend, and both genders and all genders are my cup of tea.
    Thinking about having a girlfriend is great- finding the courage in admiting that im bi, or gay, or pansexual is hard.

So i'm defo in the closet so to speak.

11. AshleyFirst223

Boyfriends are overrated. I mean you have to take them to out to dinner, look at them, touch them, actually come in contact with them. Quite honestly, I'd rather just have a plant :)

I have my legs out of the closet but everything else is stuck in. I'm such a sad person lol

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Doesn't sound weird, sounds gay. ;)

I always thought boys were supposed to take their girlfriends out to dinner. And with girls you have to look at and touch them, too. Although, it's probably a lot more enjoyable. :D
    Or a girlfriend. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, it's nobody's business who you're attracted to or fall in love with. Take your time and wait until you feel 100% comfortable before you tell people who you're not yet ready to tell.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL Romance is over rated- lol, yeah or a fluffy teddybear, might get more conversation out of a plant though. But yeah now how that is.

Relationships and romance, such dirty words. Well for myself at least- not for others. lol.

14. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

your last comment is so true. as they say, "it's worth the wait"