Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

thats definitely what i'm most excited about too...and the gag reel those are always my fave. and the featurette of the impala sounds like its going to be pretty awesome, its like the 3rd main character of the show, love it. and i'm all about more aj buckley too i just love that dude <3
    i hate those, i get them in my room and in our hallways, like you can see like an outline of a person. i always think theres some on in the hallway when there isn't. its cuckoo bananas.

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

We have 28 days until season 3 pops up on dvd. *sigh* is it here yet?

I've had so many encounters with supernatural it's not even funny. Ok, well it is, but :lol: another discussion for another thread.

I've been saying dude a lot lately. People have been noticing it too. And fugly... and Fudge.

Oh and one of my favourite quotes? "I full on Swayzed that mother." :lol: when I first read the quote without actually seeing the episode I full on imagined Dean and Dirty Dancing. So sad that that wasn't the case.

Edit: I totally just realized that I wrote "full on imagined" without realizing it. See how much the show influences my vocab? :lol:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Haha, it definitely affects your vocabulary. I say dude and awesome so much more lately. I even used: do that again and I'll fudging kill you once. :lol:

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I admit I've said 'fudge' and 'fudging' before Dean said it ... I remember that the edited version of A Christmas Story had the word 'fudge in it' but I say it a heck of a lot more now that Dean's said it :thumbsup:

Anyhoo where in the world has this been hiding :drool: where's the drool bucket when ya need it :p

[​IMG]

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nice pic! :drool:

6. HellsBells

*dies from Jensen overload* When I first saw that pic I was for sure that it was just a manip. To know that it's from a 2006 photo shoot just makes me :drool: .

We have only 23 days until the dvd's come out (and yes, I'm counting down!) *sigh*

I am three for three. I've gotten three people to like/obsess over supernatural. *is proud of self*

Did anyone else notice in Hell House that that girl who gets hanged was being followed by Mordecai? I never noticed it, until I was watching with a friend and she screams out "OMG LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" and I just looked at her like :confused:. Then we had to rewind it again to see if it was just her or if it was for real. :lol: I am such a dork.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Oh I came across that picture in a search on photobucket and I swear I almost fell out of my seat :lol: and the others especially did not help when I found them :drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:scream: Was he trying to kill us? :lol: That third one is the one that got me, never has a flower been so smexy :devil:

I do have a question ... I'm thinking of doing some videos about Supernatural, primarily Dean. Anyone have suggestions of good songs that has not been used that much, I wish I had a penny for every Back In Black video I've seen :lol:

8. HellsBells

I don't know about you, but I love the laying in the grass one. ^-^

As for songs not often used for Supernatural....

I like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, there a couple of songs you could use (I'd say use Guardian Angel, but it's been used)

- Misery Loves it's Company
    Beat but I'm not broken/ Guide me through with your hand/ Lead with your words spoken/ show me how to listen

- Justify
    The visions that I've seen have left me torn/between the resurrection and the prophecy unborn (maybe that's more about Sam? :lol:)

-Cat and Mouse
    You said, you said that you would die for me/You must live for me too

There's also this new song I heard on the radio this morning, called Shattered by O.A.R. that I think would make a great song. ^-^

-Shattered
    How many times can I break till I shatter?/Over the line can't define what I'm after/I always turn the car around [/i]

hope that helps. (I'm thinking about using O.A.R. :D)

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Wow.. awesome pictures. :D I agree with you, Happilyhappy, the grass one is very nice. The last one is kinda creepy though.. :p

I have just finally found season 2 DVD's. :D:D (I'm almost through them though :eek:) and I gotta say I really like it! The end of 'Heart' was kinda heartbreaking.. but Talltales puts a big grin on my face. :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  10. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Those pictures where spammed all over my LJ friends list for a while. :lol:

I need a new season 2 DVD :lol: Nightshifter keeps on stuttering. :( I'm gonna get the full box this time and it's cheaper kinda too with getting instead of part 1 or part 2.

I can't wait for the season 3 DVD and I am waiting to see the gag reel until I got the season 3 DVD. :D

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^that sucks about your dvd's i hate when mine do that, its mostly my csi ones, but it still sucks those things are cheap to replace ha.
    oh yeah those were all over my lj too, but its not like i mind. that 3rd one, ugh so hot. i've never seen a flower so appealing in my life.
    i like on the hunt by lynyrd skynyrd, well really just the 1st verse it totally reminds me of dean.
    heart was heart breaking, fricken jared with his giant tears make me get all teary when i watch it.

12. HellsBells

For some reason when I first saw it I thought it was a manip. :lol:

Jared's tears in Heart AND Jensen's tears. I swear man, whoever said manly men can't cry never met these two. Manly AND can show emotion.. now THAT's hot. :D

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

That's the episode that lured a friend of mine in... She'd never watched it before, saw Heart and was really touched by the interaction between (and the hotness of) these two brothers. She went out an bought Season 1 the next day! :)

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

^ That's awesome. None of my friends watch Supernatural. But a friend of mine is coming over thursday and she's never seen Supernatural, so I'm gonna make her watch. :D I wonder what a good episode would be for that.. Any suggestions?

Was anyone else really confused by the end of Roadkill? :lol: I couldn't follow anymore. :p Might have to watch it again.. what a punishment. But now I'm going to watch Hollywood Babylon. Haven't seen that one before.. so that's gonna be good. :D

15. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^I wish I had an episode I haven't seen before. But no, I had to go and watch 3 seasons in 3 weeks. They should have group therapy for these kinds of problems. :p

I'm still the only one in my group of friends who watches Supernatural. It's not really known around here and they don't even play it on tv.

I loved Hollywood Babylon. Dean and headphone :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.