Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again Piper I figured as much, "smoke and mirrors" an all is not as it seems:thumbsup: and GSRLUVER good title, that's great, so we need a few more to put in the "poll" so when it's time we'll all have mutiple choices;) hey bengali13 what's your pick?

This has been posted prior, but it's great for this time of year "summer" and Piper it's HOTT everywhere, except Alaska, our weather is the same and muggy, YUCK, sweat is not nice:(

[​IMG][​IMG] OOH, Gil, that feels so good:p

2. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I had originaly thought something ike Wecome Back, Sara!. But I'm probaby just showing my age agian. I ike Riding off into the Sunset, but I think that would be better for the next one when they do, in fact leave. I wish for somethng to get us through the summer. Knowing that Sara is coming back and that they will face the Warrick challange together.

I wish I knew what is in the spoiler boxes!!! It is kinda driving me crazy. But from what I gather, we were right, they were just trying to get us upset with the LH thing. AGAIN. I mean, how many times are they going to do the same thing over and over? I still think that they should do the Brass spin like in Cincoflex. :evil:

As for the countdown, my beauties, we are at 61 days and 5 hours, 48 min and 20 seconds!!! :D

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

probably alot. it works every damn time :D

i agree we need a name to get us through the summer but can lead us into the Ninth Season. im very picky =]
    we need to choose this time though, so we're not left homeless again! :eek:

4. Desertwind

I just found this cap.. with the whole cast including our couple, [at the SAG awards, 2005] and of all the members of the cast, look who Billy's got his arm around :wtf: so far we've got two titles come on girls more are needed:confused:

GSR TOGETHER FOREVER

RIDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET

THE GANGS ALL HERE

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Great pic desert.
    Ok, here are my thoughts on a name.

Mr and Mrs. Grissom
    We are cannon,we are married
    (I used this title for a fan fic and video)Welcome Back,Sidle
    Happily Ever After
    Just Married

6. JorjaFoxFan

okay my votes all for happily ever after. i think it's fitting because both the Characters
    are leaving as series regulars and Sara is involved in the exit apparently so
    its a fairy-tale(ish) happily ever after :bolian:

p.s. this is really off topic but i also sometimes talk on this Harry Potter forum (nerd, i know) but the set-up is the EXACT same as this, the only difference is the colours are light and dark brown where as here, they're blue :D
    i just found that kind of interesting.. the site is http://www.hpforums.net/ i seriously just have no life and notice these things :rolleyes:

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Thread titles, huh? How about GSR, back with a passion!
    I don't think we need a 'goodbye' themed thread title yet, I'm sure we can fill another thread up with GSR stuff before we get to the dreaded tenth episode.

And yes, those evil spoiler boxes are annoying, I just know they're full of GSR goodness but I'm going to be strong.

(hmm...one...two...yup)

edited for spelling and grammar, jeez.

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Beautiful people, I am just lurking because I seems couldn't say much, just happy reading your thoughts/posts.. but i logged in just the same to let you know my presence... :)

I like that line too GSRLUVER.
    And I shall try to share in the poll... (inspired from caprice in TOYD)
    "Our Dreams/Fantasy Has Finally Come True"....:p

I thought that "Our" is either 'Gil/Sara' or 'us' here who are dutifully waiting for great things to come.
    ** not much of an effect so i better go now.

Take care you all everyone!

P.S.
    hi Desertwind, i like your siggy, it's very good.

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I have to agree here: I don't think we need a 'goodbye' theme yet. How about just : Grissom and Sara; Back with a Passion, or GSR is back!. Or something to that effect, like seattlegsrfan suggested.

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm loving all of the thread names floating around! :) We are a creative bunch!

I'm actually leaning towards GSR, Back with a Passion now because I agree that we can fill a thread before they leave and then we can have a good-bye thread like Riding off into the Sunset or Happily Ever After.

Wow, thinking about them leaving makes me happy because they'll be together, but also sad because we won't be able to see into their lives anymore. :(

11. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

How if "Not Goodbye, But Goodluck". ;):);)

(*just kidding, i meant goodluck too with the baby... he he...)

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

How about:

Mr and Mrs Grissom
    So Now We Want a Welcome Back Kiss
    Stop Teasing and Give Us a Big Make-Out!
    Together Forever
    The Real Life is Only to Begin
    Nicole Daley? WHAT Nicole Daley?

that's all i can think of at the moment. great ideas everybody!

13. Desertwind

Everyone's are fantastic, & we are a creative bunch but these seem to tell the story of them to the core, plus it shows the "other ships" we are the only one! and they'll be back for guest spots, according to WP and probably her, to visit the team of course, married:thumbsup: here's an article with David Rambo our hero talking about Sara and them!

David Rambo, a writer for CSI [DUH] was currently interviwed on Jorja leaving/returning, & GSR..The interview was taken place during the Writers Strike in L.A.. Mr Rambo HAS said, that "Sara can walk into the lab anytime without warning", AND another GOODIE! GSR has a future*YAY* from his lips!

Source..http://magnifythelove.wetpaint.com/

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Everything i need to hear:thumbsup: thank you desert.

I really like it the names of the new thread i can not choice one

"GSR has a future" could be one not? by David Rambo who better:adore:

Rambo we love you ;)

15. JorjaFoxFan

ah, those words from David Rambo are like heaven :bolian:
    it would be awesome if some of the eps that she was in they didn't let ANYTHING about Sara being in it slip
    and then all of a sudden like 15 minutes in she walks in and wows us all :rolleyes:
    great ideas Adzix! i personally like The Real Life is Only to Begin, great imaginations everybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.