Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

We are all thinking very smacked. I totally agree with you Lori! If Mac had had real feelings for P. why didn't he let himself go as he sometimes does with Stel?? So it's certain that he didn't love"her". But why..why did he even start an affair with p..?? You don't do that if you're in love some one else (Stel).
    He didn't even admit it himself. but he told it Stel. what means that they're very intimate. another thing that enforces our theories that they're more that friends is: Why do they always touch, hug and kiss the way they do? You can really see the love in their touches. I feel like a little child on christmas when they do...soooo much love is in there:D.
    I'm wondering how TPTB will handle the fact that Stel's now living with Mac in season 5?? (Ok it's just what we think but though...where else could she live? In a hotel? For such a long time???) I'd love to see a scene where they arrive tgether at the lab with their coffees and talking about whatever...omg I can really imagine Danny's face when he sees them arriving in ONE car!!!:lol:
    xxx
    Anj

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lilou ---->
    LOL! Actually the term is being underestimated. He was pushed by P.:angryrazz: she created a whole melodramma when she already knew the terms of their relationship. But, of course, she didn't respect him and she wanted to determine the time and the place and the condition under their relationship was going to work (not):angryrazz:

Poor Mac was torn between trying to be a normal guy again or being alone. And of course he tried the normal thing...something Stella insisted him for years;)

Anj----->
    Because writers are the most annoying people on Earth and they want to bother us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "She" was a horrid surprise to our family:angryrazz: and i guess they introduced her right away in 3.01 so they didn't have to deal with explanations. I mean, she was a bomb for us:scream: and specially having sex with him in the first episode! I think i will hate forever 3.01:brickwall:
    Beyond any joke, i really think they didn't want to waste time introducing the character more than they did :mad:

The lack of spoilers is killing me so far. I want to confirm the fact they really living together indeed;) I must confess it was a funny winter with this eternal guessing game. Are they...? aren't they...?:lol:

Debbie :thumbsup:

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

When mac start an affair with P hehe doesn't accept the fact he loves Stella. The same think for her. They don't lie when they say that they are just friend. I think they don't really realize in which point they consider the one as the other one. For me it is only after the began to live together that they realize (or accept the fact) that they are in love with each other. If he started an affair with P it's because he was a single man who have just a really great friends and accept to see what could give a relation with her (after she chassed him). Then he has was little to overtake by She and incredible pride sound and will to manage everything.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I agree! I feel somehow they realise their true feelings for each other now they are living together and possibly after they will have to deal with their new relationships ;)
    I mean, for years i have insisted Stella does know she has feelings for him but then she says something it makes me change my mind
    Sometimes i have felt Mac does know he has feelings for her...
    And Right now i don't know what to think:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie:lol:

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

AnJ---- Maybe he is blaming himself for her death and that he couldn't do anything to save her, in a eppy (can't remember which eppy) Mac said this:
    and you have soo right it's hard to know when you lose someone close to you and even harder to know that you didn't have enough time with that person and you couldn't do anything to save the person, that's hard that's gonna hit you hard it's just sad..
    Debbie--- i agree with you, Mac got the chance to show his innerself and his vulnerability and Stella know that he's a tough guy and that he isn't afraid to show his feelings to her and thats good.. And when you said that you think he loved her alot which one do you mean Stella or Claire??:D (i think you meant Claire but i just had too ask can never be sure:lol::D)
    When they were at the Opera i got pissed but then the evening got finished 'cause Mac had to work then i got happy and the end when they celebrated in the lab i got pissed again and turned off my TV!!:scream:
    I agree with you Lori, he didn't seem soo relaxed with ''her'' he's more relaxed with Stella then he was with P:angryrazz:
    Yeah if Mac had been SOOOO in Love with the P. Lady he would have confessed that he and her was together but he didn't want to go out in the public with the relationship, it was P:angryrazz: that wanted to go out in the public with the relationship.
    Maybe he started the affair with the P. Lady 'cause he didn't want to be alone any more and he didn't want to confess his feelings to Stella 'cause he might mess every thing up and he's lost if he don't have the friendship with Stella.
    LOVE IS IN THE AIR:D:lol: When they touch it's some kind off electricity between them, the electricity off Love;)
    I can soo picture them arrive in the lab together in one car with coffee, ohh Danny's face when they arrive :lol: in one car with the same clothes that they had one yesterday:devil::D how would you gals think Danny and the team would have react if Mac and Stella come to work in the same clothing as they had on the day before??
    oh yeah she was a bomb for us:angryrazz:(im realy starting like this smily :angryrazz: especially when im writing about P:angryrazz::lol:)

6. lilou

lilou Rookie

For me I'm sure sometimes they felt that they love each other but don't accept it and after is persuaded that it is only the friendship. I see mac like someone who has a very a big sense of persuasion on him even. It's like his fells and his reason are separate. And all the time his sentiment for Stella are more important than he should him. That reason block everything and persuades himthat it is false or forces him to divert the question. Because he has lot of to lose if Stella doesn't love him.
    So yes sometimes they let him have feeling for each other but after he agreed there nothing between us. And all this Without really without reporting.
    So they don't really realize that they are in love one of the other one

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lilou-->
    i think you solved the question here. They don't accept they have feelings for each other. Friendship is a safe feelings for them but the thing is they "live" their relationship as a couple instead of friends
    I mean..."Taxi" is in my mind. They acted as a married couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adore:

Gio--->
    Blink 1.01 one of my all time fav ;)
    LOL! I meant Claire. He loved her but it wasn't the love of his life . It's a contradiction because i have said she was the love of his life but after a lot of thinking i believe she wasn't (It's not because i'm Smacked fan)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I started ranting against her and still i don't stop:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Danny-->:eek: Donnie--->:p:thumbsup: Adam-->:alienblush: Linds-->;) Sid-->:lol:
    Sheldon-->:cool::bolian: Reed--->:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:
    Quinn-->:mad: Jordan--->:brickwall:

:lol::lol::lol:

Smacked pic of the Day :drool:
    [​IMG]

Debbie :adore:

8. giovinazzo<3

yeah i thought soo but i just had too ask:D 'cause i think Stella is his love of hos life:D
    LoL Debbie:guffaw: im watching reruns of S3 and i know she's not a threat in the romantic way now 'cause she's gone but i still don't like her and everytime she's on i switch canal to another one:lol:
    They are soo cute when they act like a married couple, and it's funny to watch sometime's:D

Debbie that pic is soo cute, look they look soo cute together:luvlove::adore::adore::luvlove:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I knew that though... she stayed there until she was 18. I was thinking of what she would have experienced, if she made any friends along the way, did she ever wonder about her parents, stuff like that... hmm, I oughta visit the Stellarina thread and find out!

Ooh, that's a tough one... lemme think...

Flack would probably stop in his tracks, realize what happened and talk to Hawkes about it... right after he gets a bite to eat.

Hawkes would laugh about it and ask, "So who do you think made the first move?"

Danny and Lindsay do the classic wide eyed what-the-hell-just-happened-and-when-did-those-two-get-together? look and then speculate like crazy to try to figure out what happened while they work.

Sid... uh, well...

*Sid feels Stella's forehead and does other preliminary checks*

Stella: Sid? Mind telling me why you're delaying the autopsy in favour of me?

Sid: *mumbles something and then takes off his glasses* I'm trying to determine if conception occurred last night with you and Mac.

Stella: You don't mean...

Sid: Well I wasn't expecting grandkids for a while, but yeah, I'm trying to figure out if you're pregnant. Now if you would stick out your tongue please...

'Nuff said.

Adam would totally do a double take as Mac and Stella walk by, then say, "Nah, it can't be..." and scurry off to have another look without being caught this time.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  10. giovinazzo<3

Debbie--- Lol at Jordan and Quinn:lol:

Karu---- :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: lol at the teams reactions:guffaw: and sid's:guffaw:

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I forgot Reed and those two! Lemme see...

Reed would look at them wide-eyed, give them a half-smile and say to Mac, "Don't worry about my mom, Mac. I think she would have loved Stella."

Quinn would go beet-red to match her hair and be rendered speechless for once. After she meets up with Jordan, she'd say something along the lines of, "That damn Irish cop was right all along." and curse like a sailor. *By the way, she's referring to Flack*

Jordan would just stand with her jaw dropped and then after she leaves, smack herself with that portfolio that she always seems to carry while everyone looks on curiously. And of course, possibly get into a cat fight with RHL because their purpose as Mac's love interests has been obliterated by SMACK.

I mean, what else are they supposed to do?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Cant wait to see what Santa is going to put in our stocking this fall! I hope Christmas comes early! Like the first episode!
    I will tell you what Hawlkes will think when He finds out.. He will just give them that smile like he always does, He is the only one that seems to recognize that they are in love with each other. Check him out when Stell got Mac the coffee at the hospital "Charge of this post" just to name one. He knows and VERY much APPROVES! I love Hawkes and wish they would give him a love interest. Can someone tell me the words to the song Mac played guitar to in the bar after the "Best Dear John" letter I ever heard!!!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I tried to post minutes ago and my long post 's just dissapear (i think is a P's jinx :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Gio--->
    Yessssss, I love the last episode sof Season 4 but they have acted as a married couple before. Like in 1.23 where she fixed up his tie:p (actually all Season 1 is very SMAC:drool:)
    Karu-->
    Shame on me but i cannot remember in which episode she talked bout her origin. She talked in different episodes but mainly in Season 2 (and that's not my fav season exactly:rolleyes:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:It's Sid!!!It's Sid!!!It's Sid!!!:guffaw: You owe us more of your writing!
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:meanwhile i was writing Team's reactions I swear! I swear you I imagine Quinn and her matching colour face/hair!. We really are SMAC!:guffaw:

Lori--->
    we had a mini poll right here weeks ago. Some of us think Hawkes will be the first to know, other think is Sid and my personal take is Donnie
    Thinking carefully i think the three of them could realise at the same time!:lol:
    I mean Sheldon was there as you said at the end of Season 2. He smiled secretly when Mac and Stell talked about coffee;) later in Taxi when they were processing the warehouse where Reed was found, when Jordan came in asking for Mac and Stell looked so uncomfortable with her around Sheldon DID notice the nature of the discomfort;)

Sid could notice about everything and everybody but he will keep in silence until they allow themselves to make public their relationship

And Donnie, well he is with them all the time. It's a great Detective he will notice too.;) And probably he will make some comment;) to Mac (Boys talk:lol:
    Here you have.
    Beautiful song "Rise" by Will Dailey

I'm not in love
    I do think I have tried.
    It cost too much
    I don't have the money or the time.
    Caused me to fall apart once or twice
    It's worse can lack the beautiful mess.
    In a perfect world we never came
    Oh, we never left.

You remember what we were?
    Do you find out what a kiss is for right before you die?

(chorus)

Just like when you have fallen
    I will be there when you rise
    In all kinds of weather
    Ohhh...

I know you're disappointed
    It's there as long as you let yourself.
    I know that's important
    It's right when it has always been.

You remember what we were?
    Do you find out what regret is for right before you die?

(chorus)

In all kinds of weather
    Ohhh... It's the most peculiar feeling
    I don't know what's coming
    After we die
    Ohhhh...I will be there when you rise.

(bridge)
    I will remember your pain
    And your fears
    Ohhhh Come on
    Come on yeah
    Face that fear
    Every moment that you are

I grow up
    I hope to get the hang of this
    I bleed from six strings
    I let the truth fall from my lips

You remember what we were, were, were?
    Do you find out what a kiss is for right before you die?

(chorus)
    In all kinds of weather
    Ohhh... It's the most peculiar feeling
    I don't know what's coming
    After we die
    Ohhhh...I will be there when you rise.

2x Ohhhh, Ohhhhh... I will be there when you rise
    All kinds of weather
    Just like you were fallen down
    I will be there when you rise.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the song Debbie YOU ROCK!!! I am trying to figure out why they used that particular song,what do you think? I agree we both seem to think along the same lines! I understand the part when he says I will be there when you fall that is when Stella is looking right at him and nods her head a little and smiles! Clearly a referance to Stella being there for him but I cant figure out what the rest of the song is actually saying other than the obvious "HE got burnt" from trusting "Her". I sure like ther first line though: Not in Love(He sure got over "her" fast!!!)

15. fille

fille Victim

This is only my second post, but I had to reply to a Stella/Mack thread. I'm a huge Smack fan. I just saw the episode "Manhattan Manhunt" and I loved how Mac seemed slightly jealous when Horatio said "Give Stella my best"! I know it's an older episode, but I loved that moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.