William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

hi, girls!
    i was back 5 days ago but i was just so upset of billy leaving csi that i wasn't in a mood to write :( and i don't think i will write much longer.
    very nice pics! really! alienor, do u have the pic from your avatar but bigger! if you do, please post it couse i really like it :) thanks

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YUP, I hear ya' me too, fans sign on to have fun, and have to deal with derogatory, insulting/nasty posts.. what's up with that? it's a shame. I'll stop here, before I go too far:confused: but we love him and he'll be gone soon, so lets just keep this going till whenever![​IMG]

SOUPS ON he can cook for me anytime:drool:

3. Desertwind

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  4. Desertwind

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Welcome back Ren4e !

My avatar is from the episode Harvest ;)

Harvest 5x03

6. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

thank you very much :)

looks like nothing happened with the top 10 :)

7. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Too bad, it's probably because a lot of WP fans are on holiday. It's very quiet on the other thread too.

8. Desertwind

The new filming will be starting soon, with the remainder of epsiodes he'll be in, till down the line when he returns for his "guest shots" so till then here's some caps. from past eps.~[​IMG]

GRIS AND KISS-UP HODGES "Post Mortem"

MORE GIL AND HODGES

THE LOOK

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

So after the news Billy is leaving CSI, we really have to make the choise: will you watch CSI after he leaves? I will not! :( sorry to tell it, but he is the one who made me start whatching CSI and he is the one who keeps me watching it.... so..... no, sorry :(

10. Desertwind

Funny you should ask that? my daughter asked me that last night at our political meeting, and the thing is he's still the producer, and will return for "special guest appearances" and I love the other members of the cast, it will be tough to not see him on a weekly basis, but I love CSI, so probably, but will continue to follow hm in the next faze of his career, whatever that might be!

[​IMG] for you ren4e

11. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

[​IMG] for you ren4e[/QUOTE]

hehe thanks a lot :)

well i am happy that you will not stop watching csi, because it is a really great show but even the last season, where we saw him about 5-10 min per episode, was too paintfull for me :( i just hope that he will still be making movies apart from the theater!

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Not seen that pic in ages! Although I don't like the idea that paparazzi snap photos of him, I'm human - I look at 'em - how hypocritical is that :lol: But heck he looks so scruffy and cute in that pic.

Anyway, yeah know what you are saying alienor, thing is, I find myself lowering to their level, so I've banned myself from the other threds now :D I just pressume the 1 or 2 trolls there are immature and like the attention.

Anyway, here's a couple cute pics of CowboyBill:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/bp_keep.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/bp_keep2.jpg

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Good morning ladies. :D

I haven't been in here in ages...
    It seems every time I try to post a picture of our man Grissom ... something tears me away. This thread along with the rest of the board has been a little slow as of late, I think it's summer and most people are waiting for the new season to begin. ;)

But I love those pictures of young Billy GameFace. He looks so sweet and innocent. ;)

alienor that picture on your computer made me giggle. :lol: Because it looks like he just got out of bed and is wearing Gina's shoes. :lol: Not to be insulting to Billy but that's not his best. :eek: :wtf:

14. Desertwind

I've been here the whole time posting photos:confused:, so come on girls post some:thumbsup: thank's for all yours as well, the ones who are still here:thumbsup:and your welcome ren4e my pleasure! and I am so looking forward in S/9 to Sara returning to her man, the team and her buddy Warrick, as well as a couple of characters from the past!

BILLY..GINA..PAPARAZZI

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  15. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup:Great pics girls,and thanks des you did a great job posting all those hot pics :drool:
    Here are some hot pics to :drool:
    Hot beard

With cap

So hot :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.