Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Nice. It was an informative post, scientifically speaking.... :)
    When I mentioned baby in the picture (GSR), I thought fostering one could be an option if they are unable to. I just hope that they complete the *trinity of GSR-ness (griss, sara & geekbaby).

** just borrowing the line of gil, 'trinity of evidence'(?) - Victim, Suspect, Crime Scence.

You know guys/gals, what is really nice of having this kind of different views/opinions in each topic is that we are actually running our own story to where we would want the characters lead us. And until such time that it's confirmed, still we are stubborn to oppose (or support) why things/stories have happened that way. We are creating our own little fantasy into the GSR world.
    How would we want the story to end? Live happily ever after is so much a fairy-tale and somehow we want to buy it. It is because we have invested so much for the characters/story that all we ever wanted is to spend thier life the way we wish them to be.

Hoping the best things to come.

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I loved your post, and I want the fairytale. Jorja herself said that GSR was a fable. I am hoping for the happy ending. I agree adopting a child would be great as well, but I'm ok as long as they are together. GSR Forever!

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hello everyone! :) I have safely returned from Toronto and had a blast! I did have mild withdrawl symptoms due to lack of a computer, but my aunt and uncle's huge in ground swimming pool made up for most of it. :)

Thanks so much for your nice comments O_Cat and desertwind! :) I missed you all!

Kudos to all of you, a lot of great posts while I was gone, but truthfully, I'm glad nothing huge came out while I was gone because then I would have had tons of pages of posts to sift through! :lol: The two and half I missed this week was enough!

I love the friendly debate we have going on about the geek-baby! To be honest, I switch teams all the time. There are so many different pros and cons and advantages and disadvantages to them having a baby or even adopting. Although I would secretly love to see them go through the whole pregnancy and raising process on the show, I don't want that to happen because it doesn't fit with the show. Now, if they were adopting, I think it would be easier to fit into the show in small doses. Overall, I think I'm more on the pro geekbaby team than the anti, but if it does happen I want most of it to not be shown and only mentioned in small doses. I think after Jorja and Billy leave, they should start a half-hour comedy sitcom about the continuation of GSR. :) We'd get all of the juicy scenes we've always wanted and it would finally fit with the show! :thumbsup:

Wow, I was just thinking, imagine if they did have Sara get pregnant and made it a big deal on the show? I think the anti-GSR people would literally self-combust! :lol: That would be an interesting sight...

4. PiperGrissom

I think even the anti's would be OK with a geekbaby,only if we don't see it much. Since they are both leaving, DUH, perfect time for a geekbaby. But, we'll see. Only time will tell, but it sure is fun talking about!!!

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] AMEN, whatever, and I think that we're almost all of us the majority:thumbsup: are in the opinions and theory that they are indeed still "a couple" and together, on Grissom writing a 'love letter' and her as well, their tight and and she will be a healthier happier girl when she returns, for him so they can continue on this awesome road of their fabulous relationship!

I SAID I'D MISS YOU, AND I DO

and here [below] you can all read her letter to him "I love you, and always will"[​IMG]

http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

And a big welcome back to our lovely GSRLUVER sounds like you had fun:thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  6. PiperGrissom

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys. How is everyone? Good I hope! I'm doing well myself.

I was poking around YTDaW today when I noticed this post from last year. It has miles of links for CSI fanfics, it lists all the fics nominated last year as well as specifying the winners. Of course most of them are GSR fics.

Anyway, I thought there might be a few fic lovers here that could use the links. Oh, and nominations open soon for this year, voting begins next month, so there will be a new list soon.

Where are we on the countdown? Two months? Arrrgggg....

8. Desertwind

Guess that's great for fan-fiction fans, me not being one of them, for the ones who love fiction, that's wonderful, but like the ones who don't read the *spoiler* boxes [and you will all be so surprised and so happy], that's how I feel about FF:( I have enough angst about the fictional characters we've already got, GSR:wtf: so here goes another BOX~:rolleyes:

On the episodes that Sara is in with him, and the doubters, who think maybe they're not together, here's part of a *spoiler* from a wetpaint site. "after hearing the news about Warrick when Grissom calls her, Sara takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas, she can not get into the crime lab, as she is no longer a PO. SARA AND GRISSOM TRY TO GET SARA A JOB AS A LAB TECH, with little success."and continuning WP says on the last ep. "Sara is involved" meaning their still a couple

[​IMG]

9. PiperGrissom

I know there are a bunch of you who are spoiler-free, so let me just say this without a spoiler box.
    I feel very good about a GSR marriage and them riding off into the sunset.

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

11. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone sorry be around this board i be busy i went on the spoilers page so mean over there :rolleyes:if you are Sara/GSR fan. Anyway i looking forward to see Sara and GSR i bet go be angst:scream: with these 2 before we get a happy ending. I think would love to see Dr Vincent Lurie again :bolian:instead of LH:( a waste opportunity there.

My friend say to me she got a better title for 9x05 it should be called Dumb and Dumber:thumbsup:. A Dumb storyline and Dumber using the character LH again:brickwall:. Also Dumb LH and Dumber Grissom if there sleep together:scream: in 9x05 where my sick bucket:rolleyes:. Oh i love my friend she rocks lol:guffaw:.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

whew, got enough smileys in that post Minnyanne? :lol: girl after my own heart :adore:

im not a huge FF person either, but Desert you gotta give it a try,
    the funny ones are usually greeeeat and the angst-y ones usually give warning.
    Seattle, i've read that jeopardy one before, it's hilarious i was almost in tears. huge kudos to the writer.

Minnyanne, your friend is awesome! i completely agree with her. :angryrazz: to LH, who needs her?

13. Desertwind

Desert, have you ever read any of the funny fanfics? There are some that are angst free. Try this...What is 'CSI's on TV?' . Grissom goes on Jeopardy, truly hilarious, and rated Teen so I can link it. Sara's in it, too. And Brass and Doc Roberts as well as Alec Trebeck. And it has a happy GSR ending. Seriously, I laughed so hard it hurt.[/QUOTE]

seattle your so sweet and thoughtful, thank's, & here's my sad little backstory on why I don't care for fan-fiction, a long time back when I was on YTDAW, a hugh Brass fan e-mailed me her FF and it was 6 pages long, after reading like two pages "and then Brass said, and then Cath was walking down the hall, and Grissom said blah-blah-blah" I was so bored, I glazed over and stopped reading it, from that point on I had no interest in it, but that's pretty closed minded isn't it, so I'm sure this link you posted will be great, and plan to enjoy it thank's for the heads-up:thumbsup:some photos of the real life couple!

BEAUTIFUL JORJA

HANDSOME BILLY

14. PiperGrissom

Desert, try mine sometime. I write smutty smut and it's fun to read (If I do say so myself)
    Some ff's are not fun. I hate angsty or dumb ones like Grissom and Sara in High School together,(LOL).
    Give it a try, I'll email you a link to one of mine. If ya don't like it, I promise to NEVER bug you about FF again!!!
    Thanks for the GREAT pics. WOOHOOOOO!!! Billy and Jorja look amazing in them.

15. Desertwind

Yours are always spectatular Piper all of you who do these [and I'm still going to try and do it] I have a whole new perspective as of now, thank's for swaying me in the right direction;)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.