Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Honestly, the only make up I have noticed on him is that sometimes his lips are too red. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a drag queen but it does look weird. :lol:

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Oh,I not agree, Yeah!We sometimes, true can see the Flack, have very thickly make up, but, I think that he isn't a feminization .OK?
    That be a kind of demand of art.
    After all, the Eddie is a very young man, his face have most whelk.They need the cover up.
    In fine, I think that the Flack is young and lovely , be like a big boy.It isn't a feminization.:)

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, the grey looks distinguished! (The specks of grey, that is.) As for the makeup, sometimes it's just too much blush. I don't think he looks like a drag queen but the blush is a bit much. :)

4. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!And everyone don't think, the Flack blush shame is super lovely:a handsome detective will blush:devil::drool:, Uh.....I love him!:drool:

5. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I know, he doesn't REALLY look like a drag queen, I was exaggerating a little bit. But yeah, he does have a bit too much blush and his lips are a bit too red sometimes. Looks a little off, but I swear, nothing can spoil that sweet face.

And honestly, I don't know how anyone could NOT love Flack. Well, maybe if you're a criminal....

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, nothing spoils that face, what a delicious man! :drool: I don't know how anyone could not like Flack either! And those lucky women criminals, heehee!

Here's a few pics I did tonight, I like the facial expressions, the seriousness:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

OK, I must not really pay attention because it doesn't look like he is wearing makeup to me :lol: I always thought that he was always a little bit sunburned ;)

Which episode is that from, Kristine?

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

The pictures above from Commuted Sentences you don't see the makeup much. What's the other one from? I don't know, to be honest. :lol:

9. Wordsworth

Wordsworth Victim

I must admit that I never thought it was makeup until now! I always put it down to his natural colouring. I'm a fairly typical Celt and always have a rather pink-tinged face, particularly around the cheeks. I thought he might be the same :lol:

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Maybe you are right and we are just mistaking it for makeup? Not sure! Sometimes it's not as bright (is that how I want to say it?) so I chalked it up to makeup. :) I could be wrong!

11. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

I know this is off topic but does anyone know where I can get some good CSI:NY clips? Mainly Flack ones, I want to make a fan vid but I can't find clips anywhere.

12. Wordsworth

Wordsworth Victim

I have noticed high colour in his cheeks in some episodes compared to others as well but I know that happens to me with the slightest change in temperature (it's not a lot of fun!). One thing is sure, I will now be examining every shot of Flack in detail - purely for research purposes, you understand!

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: You crack me up! Purely for research purposes, haha!

I did some caps (like way too many but I love Flack!) the other night so here's a pic for your *ahem* research:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  14. ZhuShuaijie

OK, you know, here of everybody think because of Flack but crime, do you understand my meaning?:confused::lol:
    handsome detective will let us actuation!:devil::devil::devil:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hahaha, again a sheet of Flack's head portrait, but, it belongs to me!:lol::p
    [​IMG]

Friend, I mean to say, you have already let me dribble, beautiful picture.
    And, Flack's eyes, always so charming .I must acceptt, it be cajole me

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I really like that picture Zhu! I might use it as my cellphone wallpaper. Did you make it?

Ah yes, Flack's eyes are amazing! :drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.