Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Hey Ash, great to hear you're alright :). And congrats to the new girlfriend!

Well, as Mia already said we're still together and thinking about moving in at the end of the year. And I'm still in college, so nothing new, really ;)

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I thought you guys already lived together?
    I must be mistaken. Well congrats ladies :)

I'm FINALLY taking the initative to do something I really love with my life. Next year, I'm taking this class where I get to teach fourth graders and I've never been so excited :D

Liana and I have so much more time to see each other because of the recession. Since we both get less hours at work, we see each other basically every other day! And I love it, we're still taking it slow but I have zero complaints.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

No ones posted in here for a while now how comes?

Recently an interesting thing happened to me whilst traveling on public transport. I think this small, tomboyish woman was flirting with me... Personally I cant tell the signs, but what are the signs if someone is attracted to you?

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That's a tough question, I guess it depends on the person, everybody flirts differently, and sends out different signals.

Generally it's a good sign when someone keeps seeking eye-contact, smiles a lot at a you, maybe even tries to strike up a conversation. But careful, it's also possible someone is just being a nice person who smiles at people without ulterior motives. Mistaking that for flirting could lead to awkward situations. :p

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  5. AshleyFirst223

so me and liana broke up a couple weeks ago.

and it's been a single summer at the lakehosue :) This summer a lot of people have been coming and going out of my lake house. But I'm not dating anyone special, though I am seeeing a few people.

How is everyone else's love life been this summer!

6. Jorja_Rain

Summer's pretty busy. Has to do a lot of studying for my upcoming exam :(.

So are you dating only girls or boys, too?

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

For me summer has become boring- cant work, cant do much else other than brood and ponder my life.

Me- I'm not daiting anyone... but yeah i do like girls who are more tomboyish and transwomen too.

8. AshleyFirst223

Eh, I've been with two boys but I'm looking for another girl. It's hard to find a girl without just shouting to the world. I've met a girl at the lakehouse but I really don't want to get serious now.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

While we're at it:
    I'm only dating girls, never dated boys. But you already knew that, I suppose. ;)

10. AshleyFirst223

*Gasp* I never would have guessed! I'm shocked :eek:

Just kidding I obviously knew that!

11. Jorja_Rain

You're an SVU fan? That's hot :D.

12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

hmm. i find this thread comfy :bolian:

but it is quite a drag when you have a lot of gorgeous female friends, and not a single one gets the hots for you (even in secret). well, that's what i've been suffering nowadays. why? just because i have a "boyfriend" (even if he's married, heck, our relationship's useless anyway) dosen't mean they can't fall for me.

and besides, emmanuelle vaugier keeps popping in my head for quite sometime now & i'm beginning to enjoy it. in my dreams she would always come out as my girlfriend (wehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Did I get that right, you have a boyfriend but you want your female friends to develop an interest in you?

14. Jorja_Rain

Well, why don't you end it with your affair and try and find a nice woman then? If your relationship sucks anyway, why would you want to stay in it?

15. AshleyFirst223

Gee thanks :) I see your one too. I'm guessing Alex and Olivia Shipper?

Wow! And I thought I was weird for sleeping with guys! :lol:

So are you a lesbian, bi, or just curious?
    You should try some gay clubs, I highly doubt you'll run into your straight friends and its a great place to experiment :thumbsup: