Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I didn't see any mention in the spoilers of Vartann. :(

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Just jumping in to say that according to IMDb, Vartann will show up in the thrid episode. The rest is still unknown so far. :)

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 9.05 - Of Inhuman Bondage

Spoilers are out for this episode now, and contrary to some belief, it is not titled "Revelations."

The episode has to do with Lower Linx, which according to Lady Heather is a new and very discrete addition to the Las Vegas S&M scene. (Side note: It has a lot of sexual toys and stuff inside the place.)

This seems to be a whole team case. Wendy is in DNA. A man and his girlfriend are dragged throughout the desert screaming and are killed. After Justine, is killed, her body is burned inside a car. The case looks to be a murder for hire.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Sound like Laurence Fishburne is in talk to replace William Petersen. If he talk over William Petersen, he will be described doctor/scientist outsider to the CSI unit who has the same genetic profile as a serial killer. Laurence, an oscar nominee for "What's Love Got To Do With It.' has been mentioned as one of the CSI producers' top choices for the role, along with John Malkovich and Kurt Russell.

9.5 is don't look good, because of Lady Heather, but I will watch it. I look forward that episode is Revelation, but I will watch it.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

9.05 sounds good to me. I like Lady Heather and those kinds of cases involving the S&M stuff is interesting to me. Nice to get some new spoilers.

Hmmm Laurence Fishburne...he would be an interesting add but somehow I cannot see him with the remaining cast.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I could see John Malkovich or Kurt Russell as a CSI (though it's been said John has passed on it) but I don't see, as Dizzney said, Lauren with the rest of the cast.

I think 9.05 has a lot of potential. I always loved the dominatrix parts from "Slaves of Las Vegas" and "Lady Heather's Box" and thought those were written really well. It would be nice to see Jerry Stahl come back and write this episode. :)

Plus the title is really cool! :lol:

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I just read that on yahoo....very interesting. I thought though they had already cast his replacement. :confused:

I can't wait to see the return of Lady Heather!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. I don't think he'd fit. And I knew Chris Owens was going to be more a Warrick-replacement than a Gil one.

9. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Have no idea how accurate spoilertv website's info is, but they are displaying what they purport to be a few pages of a "writers draft" of a script for 9.05. If accurate, I am a little concerned that the only two parts with LH speaking have been crossed out. I wonder what that means about LH's role in the epi. Is it being reduced? I hope not; I've been waiting a long time to have her back on the show in what sounds like a return to the strong Heather.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Taking this to PM on what "Crossed out" parts mean.

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

A little light humor: did anyone notice the Bravia ad, one of them at the top of our pages here, has L. Fishburne in it. Coincidence or done on purpose?

12. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I think the script that we have all seen is for the casting calls, so therefore the dialogue for the character's already casted is crossed out unless its part of a scene with a character that hasn't been casted. Does this make any sense Vegaslights?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Err, yes. But we're not really supposed to be talking about casting sides. So I'll leave it at that. :p

14. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

Sorry, I didn't realise. I don't normally post. I lurk and obviously haven't read the posting rules properly. I know for next time now.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I like these kinds of episodes too. But, I thought Lady Heather sold her buisness ( not that she wouldn't have any contacts left :rolleyes: )
    I'm also wondering if she and Grissom are still going to get 'intimate'???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.