*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

ooh now I likey the sounds of that! --- Can we make the rescue a couple of months though? lol. That'll give them time alone and time to get all hot and heavy -- and even have your angst followed by smex :) :devil:

Agreed. CatNip scenes FTW. :thumbsup:

2. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Now you know what you just did don't you? You might have possibly given me the basis for my next story idea......Hmmmmm...LOL!!

then when they get rescused they continue where they left off on the island....

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'd love for us to get a hug in the season opener. I could deal with just some kind of touching.

The spoilers say that Nick is the one that finds Warrick outside the diner. Maybe the rest of them will turn up at the hospital depending on how they do the episode. I think if we get anything it would be there. *fingers crossed*

I can deal with some angst but not like in Redrum. I think I'd rather have fluff. The last really good scene we got was in Living Doll. We didn't have anything like that in Season 8 did we? I think we're in need of something like that. It's been too long.

Lynn you always want shower scenes. :p

Did someone mention shirtless Nicky. :drool:

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Just had to show up and give CatNip some of my attention. ;)

I really feel good about CatNip this season. I think some great things are around the corner---what I don't know, but maybe they'll get a little of the limelight. :)

Lynny, are you beggin' for shower scenes again? Of course, that's what most of us want anyways. haha.

5. CathStokes

Evil laugh :D -- I think you should go for it. Their seriously hot and to them to have a few moments lost. and all alone. meow!

You could have them be a little "are we sure?" lol. see, thats as close as angst as I'm gonna get! I'm not handling catnip angst very well like I used to. But I do love that their angst is always hot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree, like a touch of the hand or something -- Hell I can deal with eye sex with them across the room just starring at each other, saying things with their eyes. I love their eye sex, and hand sex!

I hope I did this right ....
    I feel for Nicky being the one to find him, its gonna hurt him -- but hopefully he'll call Cath. and see her at the hospital.

Have what? Angst? No not really S8 was mostly about Sara. We did have Cath arriving screaming NICK! -- Yes I still LOVE that!

And her being number one on his speeddial ;) and the waving! and of course the matching! :D

I agree the angst in Redrum was very angsty -- I just love my little part where she walks like right up to him and she doesn't even say a word, she doesn't tell him to move; like she didn't in Living Doll either. She has a mouth, she can tell him to move and does she? Nope.

This coming from the chick who's always looking for hair flicks? -- You do know you got two in Leaving Las Vegas? Besides that one, you remember the hand sex part? She gives him a little on there.

Wouldn't it be nice to get one with Cath?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AUDA; welcome back ;) I'm glad your here. CatNip loves to have some of your attention. ;)

*crosses fingers* I hope so!

you so know you want it! don't deny it, auda love!

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I didn't mind Redrum too much. I didn't really like parts of it, but I could just imagine the way Cath made it up to Nicky.

Most of Season 8 was just a disappointment. Maybe it was because it was a shortened season, but hopefully this season will be much better for us. It definitely can't be much worse.

We seriously need a good season like early on.

7. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I meant fluff. :p Apart from a couple of things we didn't get anything really good in Season 8. Hopefully Season 9 will make up for that.

I do like that part in Redrum:

[​IMG]

Could you get any closer Cath?

I can't help it, I love the hair flicks. Ooh there was one there too, I was too busy looking at their hands lol.

Definately. :drool:

That's the only thing that makes all the angst bearable.

8. CathStokes

You mean by taking him into a private room and having her way with him?

I like some of season 8; CatNip did have a few shares and few on their own, which was nice. :) --- I hope it doesn't get worse. lol

S5? Its funny Warrick was there, but he wasn't there, you know what I mean? He wasn't annoying.

I still heart the matching and phone sex and the number one on speed-dial *coughs* -- and the waving and the NICK!.. yeah.. that keeps me going. :)

Yeah Cath, can ya? No really can ya? because I wanna see, so do it woman!

Which you wouldn't know if it wasn't for moi! I told you they were having hand sex, but nobody ever listens to me they always say, "Lynn, your crazy"

I thought you'd like that. :D

I agree.

9. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I must admit that I like Bull. The poem was really touching and was thinking about Nick writing a poem for Cath. Hehe.. See, I can be romantic when I want to be. Sometimes. Maybe.

Your easy to please Lynny. Hehe..TPTB could have a whole episode simply with them talking on the phone and you'd be drooling all over the place. LOL!! Heck, who am I fooling, I probably would be too. LOL!

10. CathStokes

:wtf: *is scared* Chels = romantic? hahaha. I kid! You can be when you wanna.

I'm sure Nicky has written her tons since that moment, He loves her, and he wants her happy -- so she got her way.

I would not!! --- most of it, I'd be sitting up close to the screen saying go to commercial so they can have phone sex already! --- but if they do a "what are you wearing?" with the show not gone to commercial yet. Yeah I'll be drooling and squeeing. :D

Yeah, one to talk! You'll be all over that and you knows it!

11. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! I would be. Although, I have to make sure no one else in my family is around, cause then they would know that I'm weird. They just suspect it now. LOL!!

12. CathStokes

Chels, they already think your weird. :D -- Mine thinks I'm totally crazy, because I'm Cath/Nick this, ooh pretty shippy that. Will they just do it already and make me happy this! -- I love CN. Totally & Completely.

13. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I can't help but love them. They make me feel all giddy inside whenever I think about them. Hehe. We need to get some good scenes in Season 9....

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I hope we get some good scenes in Season 9 too.

Seeing as how I like posting caps, I'm going back to Season 2. We didn't do Slaves of Las Vegas did we?

This cap always screamed caught:

[​IMG]

Nick looking at Cath's ass?

[​IMG]

I love this conversation between them:

NICK: None of this weirds me out anymore.
    CATHERINE: People are just as twisted in their own living rooms. The props are
    different here. That's all.
    NICK, Well, not everybody's twisted.
    CATHERINE: Everybody, Nick. Wake up and smell the species.
    NICK: Catherine, do you really think that those freaks out there, running
    around with their little dog collars on getting spanked are the same as you and
    me?
    CATHERINE: Just because you never did it doesn't mean you never could.
    NICK: No way, never gonna happen.
    CATHERINE: Hey, relax, Nick. All I'm saying is you're human.
    NICK: Hey, man, my mom and dad are human, and ...
    CATHERINE: There's one thing you learn on this job is that human beings are
    capable of anything.

15. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I love those screen caps and that dialogue. I captured some from that episode, but they came out way to dark and blah. LOL!

I love thinking about what happened after that scene. Hehe... Some people tell me that I have an active imagination. Only when it involves something I really love. CatNip=love so....LOL!!