Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:lol: I guess you can't please everyone all the time.

2. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Worst?

Anything that comes before the word "Movie"

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Uh oh, it looks like some of my "Worst Movies" are some folks' favorites! :( Sorry, no offense meant! (And I'm quite sure some of my movies on the "Best Movies" thread are on somebody's "Worst" list, somewhere! :lol: ) It's interesting though, to see how peoples' tastes vary!

4. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Titanic -
    From Justin to Kelly - ridiculous
    High School Musical - STUPID
    House of Wax - Paris Hilton - HAHAHA
    The entire Matrix series
    Gigli - ridiculous
    Snakes on a Plane - stupid
    Vanilla Sky.
    The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
    Waterboy
    Ey Dude where my car
    Austin Powers
    Mars Attacs
    Alexander -
    AceVentura
    Jack Frost

all i could think of right now

5. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I would amend that to "Anything that comes before the word 'Movie', post 2000". "Kentucky Fried Movie (1977?)" was awesome.

But yeah, they're coming out with a new one, fittingly titled "Disaster Movie". Is it too early to award the movie with a Golden Razzie, considering (1) it hasn't been released yet, (2) The year isn't 2/3 over yet, and (3) the same idiots gave us "Meet the Spartans" earlier this year.

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

When I was a bit younger and going through my scifi phase (no I didn't dress up in costumes) and hey Galaxy Quest ROCKS lol, the few that I remember that completely utterly sucked and my friend and I just made fun of were...

Supernova - I went and saw that, and I still can't figure out what the hell was that movie about. Though my friend and I got a good laugh out of it, don't think that was the point though

Wing Commander - Got suckered into it because come on! Freddy Prinze Jr was in it, and at the time I thought he was..how do I put this....sooooo cuuuuttee ;)

To many ANY Woody Allen film. I can't see why Hollywood likes him, to me he will always be a child molester and if they truly wanted to torture me and make me go out of my mind. Make me watch every single Woody Allen film...yeah I think my eyes would bleed (Sorry to any of those that like him)

7. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

oh I completly forgot Blade - Trinity

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Insanitarium
    DAMN, I can't believe I actually watched this movie from the very beginning to the very end. And I can't believe that it's rated 4.9/10. Is there a storyline? No. Are there any good/exciting scenes? Nah. Good actors? Nope. NOTHING.

I can't believe that those people eat one other for an HOUR (out of the 1 hour and 40 mins, I guess). It's just poor. There's waaay too much blood. All I liked was the color of the infected peeps' eyes. That rocked.

This movie was just a complete waste of two hours of my precious time.

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Bumping up because I saw a movie that TOTALLY worth talking about it in the Worst Movies Ever thread.

My Bloody Valentine
    This is probably the worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't even know how I was able to watch this to the end :D My boyfriend fell asleep, that's what I should have done too.

There's nothing I can say without spoiling people, so I'm gonna use my friend, spoiler code :D

1. they ran inside of the house instead of running to the street where there would get some help. 2. the cop went inside the house alone without asking for help on her walkie talkie while she KNEW the murderer was in there. 3. the murderer didn't even bother saying ANYTHING through the whole movie. 4. the visual effect were horrible. not just horrible. they were funny - i was literally laughing. 4. people chased by the murderer always fell. people don't fall so often :D etc. etc. etc. I could keep going...
    HA! Jensen Ackles played the bad guy! 2009, thank you!
    If there was a rating below 0, I'd rate this movie that. So horrible.

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i own 4 of the worst movies known to man:

- Xanadu= this movie has no plot and the acting by Olivia Newton- John, Michael Beck, and even poor Gene Kelly was horrendus!! the music by ELO is the only good part of the movie. it's fun to watch b/c it's hysterical.

- Two of a Kind= Olivia Newton- John and John travolta in another movie together. awful story but the acting is terrible.

- From Justin to Kelly= i think i just lost my diginity saying that i own this movie but i'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan and i bought the movie when i was like 14.

- Abba: the Movie= not that bad but since it's Abba some may consider it one of the worst movies. the concert footage is awesome but the rest of it is stupid.

horrible movies i don't own:

- The Skeleton Key= Kate Hudson doing "horror".... that's all that needs to be said

- Twilight= sorry Twilight fans but it's gotta go on here. bad acting from Robert Pattinson and especially from Kristen Stewart. whoever told that girl she could act was on drugs.

- The Learning Curve= love Carmine Giovinazzo but the movie sucked so much.

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Worst Movie Ever = Mr. Jingles.

Reasons?

1. It looks like it was filmed with a cellphone. Seriously. In the beginning, the sound is really echoey and the quality is just crap.

2. The acting is terrible. And I mean TERRIBLE. The best actor in that movie was the evil clown Mr. Jingles.

3. The cover was more professionally done than the movie.

4. My stepbrother payed $2.50 to rent the movie and I feel ripped off.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Napolean Dynamite. Do I need reasons?

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To sum it up, use an actual quote from the movie 'this is pretty much the worst movie ever made'

Oh I did the same thing, I rented it and started to watch it :shifty: It looked like it had been filmed by a little kid. At some parts the camera was even shaky.

:lol: If you thought that one was horrible, you should have saw the original :wtf: My Bloody Valentine(3d) was bad because it was too predictable. The only thrill I got out of watching it was seeing Jensen play psycho, he does that pretty good :lol:

14. lal

lal Pathologist

the worst horror movie i have seen was The House Of Wax : with Paris Hilton :)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I liked Cry Baby. :lol: I watched that movie over and over when I was a teen. :lol:

I agree with Meet The Spartans. That was terrible. The only funny part was where the man sees all those names written on his wife "so and so was here". But, the movie as a whole was terrible.

Worst Movies:

MegaShark vs Giant Octopus. God, that was horrible! They used the same scenes over and over when the two beasts were fighting. :lol: And then someone was in a plane and the guy screamed before the plane ever went down. :lol:

The Ring- (American version- haven't seen the original)= This movie bored me to tears. First thirty minutes I was wondering if it was gonna get better and it never did. And they didn't explain why the girl was evil either and that was annoying. :lol:

Killer Tongue- Oh god this was awful. It was so stupid. I laughed so hard because of how stupid it was. :lol:

Raptor Island- The dinos looked so horrible. You could tell they were toys because they had those shaky eyes. :lol: And the boat and plane they people were supposedly in, when it showed them moving from a distance (where you couldn't see the people), you could tell those were toys/models as well. :lol: