Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

CSIFiles has an article on Kyle. Looks like he's here to stay.

Here's the link:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/240708_01.shtml

If anyone is interested.

Evan talks about the advice DC gives him, and he sounds like he's enjoying his scenes with DC. I wish Sofia would talk about her scenes with DC.

Anyone read the CSI Magazine with the Sofia interview? What does she say?

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I wouldn't mind this news if it didn't appear that the writers have completely forgotten about Ray Jnr. I wonder if they even remember H's promise to Raymond about Ray. Probably not. *sigh*

Hrockz - I am in shock at your non-Horatio avatar! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone. :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yup, it appears to be so. Even worse is that they have forgotten about Y, even though H had been shot. And in our threads we always talked about how or what would make H/Y act on their feelings for each other, and one of them getting shot was always a scenario. And now that H has been shot, there's no Y!

:lol: Yes I have found greener pastures so to speak, but I still like Miami, and the whole H getting shot storyarc. And I'm stilll looking forward to the new season, just not as much as I used to. While I used to get excited about spoilers and stuff for Miami, Bones gets me more happy and excited now. At least I'm rewarded as a fan.

Of course when tptb decided to get H/Y together I'd still scream for joy :D

You have a good weekend too Luce!

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Gee Hrockz, I'm probably very "slow", but I just figured out your screen name (hits forehead with heel of hand). I understand your propensity to move on to writers who give something back to the fans. I love Bones and like the books, though different, even more. But I still feel the chemistry between H/Y, even if I have to go to AE tv for the reruns. I keep checking spoiler sites and SM's website, but, alas, not even a hint in the last month or so.

5. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Yes I had forgotten that they're not mentioning Ray Jr. not even cute little Madison... I've been seeing her in reruns on A&E too. Isn't she adorable when she gives Horatio a kiss? only female in the show to get to LOL!

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: rahkira it's ok. I think maybe my screen name isn't that obvious.

I agree alot of people that played significant parts in H's life has kinda fallen off the radar. Tptb have completely forgotten about them.

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I wish I was her, honestly :drool:

Yesterday I tought the same thing as you Lucy when I saw Hrockz new avatar, I was very shocked (not disappointed though).

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I just wanted to say that....if Pusher is anything to go by, then H/Y fans are the nicest people in the world! :D

We had such a great time over this past week. Just thought I would share that, lol! ;)

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Are you talking about Madison or Yelina? Cause Yelina kissed him on the cheek too.:D Anybody remember that great scene? I know I do. That was the hottest kiss on the cheek I've ever seen.:drool:

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Awww thanks *blushing* I can say exactly the same for u my dear Luce. Wow ur still in my head with ur so charming face and sweet British accent. :D Hehehe what a week huh ?! So many things to talk about... from the old good time in CSI Miami to one of the best tv shows now days *look at Luce`s ava*... anyway I promise to not say out aloud that have photo of u pose like Horatio. :lol:

Love u & miss u so much *hug tight and never let go*

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I was talking about Madison. Her kiss on H' cheek was just so adorable. Yelina's was just plain hot :D

12. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I wonder if we will ever have anymore information on Madison, she was so cute; and, as sad as a sick child is, that hospital room scene between H & Y was one of the best ever. Thank you, Madison!
    Has anyone heard anything about Y, and this coming season? It's been such a long time; I'd expect something soon, with all the spoilers starting.

13. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I think Pusher mentioned a few pages back that Yelina would probably be back this season. We can only hope :)

The cruel thing is that the best part of the hospital scene (when she reaches out and holds his hand) was cut out from the dvd. Damn TPTB, now I have no way to cap it :p

14. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Wow! It is just so sad to see our couple relegated to the second page. I fear it is an indication of how the future of this story line will go. I have not posted in a very long time because I am finding it hard to find positive things to say, but I visit frequently. The fact that there are no new spoilers in regard to SM appearing this season here or on her website joined with the fact that she signed a contract for a second season with her Canadian series leads me to believe that it just isn't going to happen.

While Y/H will always be my favorite ship and I will continue to watch here for hope and to watch the future episodes (probably in re-runs) I have found a new Monday night interest in "Saving Grace" with Holly Hunter. Pretty much the same formulaic story lines that exist in other crime/drama tv programs, but at least the faces are fresh. I am also enjoying 'Flashpointe" and "The Cleaner" with Benjamen Bratt. See a theme here in my tv choices? No 'fluff-n-stuff' powderpuff programming for me. HA! Maybe someday the world will right itself on it's axis and tgtb will get on board with our ship. As for me (at least for now) "(WO) MAN OVERBOARD!"

15. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Okay I'm a big cheerleader for Horatio and Yelina getting together, but some of the comments said on this thread is crazy. I think, Horatio and Yelina will ultimately get together, we just have to give the writers time. Right now, going into season seven, Horatio is concerned about his son, Kyle, and not love. I think Horatio deserves Yelina, and for that person who wrote,"Lets hope Kyle runs away." That's mean, you shouldn't wish that on nobody's kid, whether he's real or not.
    Also I don't think they made a mistake with the DNA, Kyle is Horatio's kid, just accept it. I want Yelina, Horatio, Ray Jr and Kyle to be a family. I would pay to see that.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008