Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I like the idea of Linds and Nelly. However, I would have to see her dance. I just have this feeling that she would be a stiff dancer. You know like Elaine on the Sienfield Show. Then, that would kill the whole vision. She could make it in his videos then. Plus, to know she ain't just a country music girl. Let's broaden them horizons.

So, I just wanted to hop in, say Hi. I will probably be MIA for a while. This month will be crazy b/c of children going back to school, and VACATION. However, if they have internet I will see what I can do.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey Bella! Nice to see you around again!

So watching Super Men again brought back some good old memories but I must of not watched the end because I forgot about this! :drool: Plus is it just me or was the second season all about Danny and Lindsay wearing matching outfits?
    [​IMG]

So guys I have to bid a temporary adieu as I am going to LA and the Bay Area for a week :) I will try to steal Carmine for everyone and wack PV in the head for being so dumb :lol:

*waves goodbye and throws cookies to everyone* Be good everyone!

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ love the pic but can i just mention as an OT the shamefull plug of Goldfrapp with the posters in the backround haha. gotta love when shows do that.

anyway....

thanks guys for answering my spoiler question, can't wait to see how it plays out.

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Haha, gotta love Ross....

The more I think about it, the more I like Linds and Nelly. Danny would be mad, although, in my opinion, he would have no right to be. He had Rikki while he was still with Linds. At least Linds waited until they were over!!!! I'm looking forward to his reaction to seeing her with any man, but Nelly would just make it waaaay more funny!

5. LME

LME Police Officer

I think it would be very interesting to see Linds with someone like Nelly. I think Kid Rock gave her a bit of a look over when he was in it :lol:.

Danny reaction wil be very interesting to watch me thinks

It was CoD on tv last night. *sighs* Love that hand holding moment.:eek: I am having one of my I mss DL days - I just hope that tptb have really thought about what they are going to do this year and get DL back by the end of the season

6. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Thanks Dutch - September 25th is not that far away really so the new season will be with us before we know it. I have mixed feelings about Season 5 - but surely it cannot be as confusing as last season :scream: ? Or is that not the question to pose at the moment given the number of spoiler boxes around here??

Tempted as I am, I think that I will stay away from the spoiler boxes for now. But you will have to post your Timeline again once it is no longer a spolier so I can read it :)

Exactly - I think that we have had more evidence (excuse the pun) that they are in a relationship than that any suggesting that they were not. Even Mac seems to be aware of their relationship. It just annoyed me that the writers seemed to deliberately shy away from saying it it loud :scream: They seemed to take great effort in portraying Danny sinking into his grief, sleeping with Rikki etc but where was our confirmation? Oh, yes I know - on the cutting room floor - HEADKISS :brickwall: !!!!

Must stop thinking about it too much as it will only make the spolier boxes even more tempting.

Meg and Messygirl - enjoy your hols :cool:

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Just popping in! Bit late, but Happy New Thread. Great job on the opening, Peaches. Love the title!

I think Season 5 should be an interesting season. What with "you know who" coming back. I wonder what Lindsay's reaction will be? I think she will be mad. Not so much jealous, but just annoyed that she has to come back and make Danny re-live the whole Ruben fiasco again. And Lindsay's new man... I think Danny's gonna be jealous and upset that Lindsay seems to be over him and moving on. Should be interesting to watch, providing we get a nice fluffy ending at the end. :lol:

Before I go, thought I'd post the link to my new fic here. First two chapters are up, and the next one should be up on Saturday.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4440317/1/Ill_Never_Let_You_Go

Later guys, PSG xxx

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I couldn't agree more with you, that's exactly what I'm thinking all the time.

I never had a doubt they were together, but where was the problem with showing it to us? The argument that it's not the DL show doesn't count for me. In season 3, Mac and Peyton could have romantic moments (and didn't build up a relationship over two entire seasons), so why not DL as well? I think something like a hug, or a tiny kiss, or a tiny conversation that said it out loud wouldn't have been too much. They could show Rikki four times, but couldn't show us some DL love.

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I got the impression that they got scared somehow and tried to ride two horses with one ass. and it backfired pretty badly. because they were sending so many confussing signals that at the end I think they themselves had no idea what was going on. hopefully they use the summer to think long and hard about it. because it is gonna take some serious awesomeness from the writers part to redeem themselves in my eyes for the let down that was S4 - and not only DL - wise

I completly agree, Brinchen,the not-a-DL-show argument is old and so weak it isnt even funny. they managed the Mac/Peyton in S3 relationship just fine. we had an idea what was going on, we have seen them struggling and coming through and it didnt take over the show. so they know HOW to do it right. for some strange unfanthomable reason they just keep doing it wrong with our ship.

yeah, basicaly everyone knew they were in one beside Danny. or so they say :confused: except that their rain-talk proves otherwise

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Totally agree with you! As a DL shipper I want them to solve this, but I also think there's much more to do. But this belongs into another thread. :lol:

In my opinion, relationships at the lab can work, because Mac and Peyton did. I just don't get why she had to send him this letter. This didn't fit. :confused:
    So I really don't understand why they had such problems with DL. They could have just done it the same way. Some bits here and there- this would have been no problem.

Oh a lighter side, I'm rewatching all my old epis. A few days ago I watched Oedipus Hex. I really liked when Danny said it was okay to him to talk to the mother and later did it, without continuing to question Lindsay about her reasons for her behaviour. He knew something was wrong and just accepted her wish.

11. LME

LME Police Officer

It does seem strange that they seem to have issues with showing DL but they can write for other ships with out all these issues. I wonder if perhaps Season 3 was going to carry on the same as season 2 for a while but when Anna got pregnant they decided bring things forward or change things a up a bit.

The other thing to bare in mind is that (to me any way) these are the two people with the most issues or emotional baggage on the show. For people like that things like love are not straight forward and they can often be self distructive if they don't think they deserve to be happy.

I think that we are all pretty much in agreement that they need to spend some time apart to sort out what it is they want and/or need. But I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope that they will get over this bump by the end of the season and reallize that they are two halves of a whole.:)

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*discovers the internet and is baaaack*

*crickets chirping* Hello? Anyone there? :lol:

For such a fluffy and gutterastic couple the writers sure love to play with our minds with these two :angryrazz:...All I am asking for is maybe one or two scenes that shows them on a date. We get one pre date and of course that is driven by angst in LRC. *sigh* :shifty:

OK is just me or are we recycling conversations we had in the past?

And to help bump up this thread I give you this:
    [​IMG]
    :luvlove::luvlove:

13. LME

LME Police Officer

Loving the photos again :). I have to say that both Lindsay and Danny do look rather fetching in Green - Yes I know she is not wearing green in the last photo but has have been in the lindsay Rocks thread.

Swoons at the sight of Danny arms in the last photo *sighs*.

It has gone quiet on here this week (mind you it is the vacation season at the moment), let hope we get some NICE DL spoilers soon. A declaration of Love from Danny to Lindsay by the end of the season would be nice :thumbsup: PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE. Followed by a bit of gutter and/or fluff.:luvlove: :adore: :luvlove:

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Hmm, and it was supposed to be Meg who was MIA this week. Sorry peeps, I've been slacking.

Why can't I see the pics?! I have another verse for our song Meg, stupid puter indeed.

Awesome, that's all I gotta say on that phrase.

I don't think I want any declarations of love this season. What I do wanna see however is Danny pulling some silly stunts to get Lindsay back. You know what, I want animated Danny - not cartoon people! Him excited over his job again. More Boom! and bad jokes, we were getting there with Personal Foul.

Actually what I was getting at was the idea of Danny sabotaging Lindsay's 'relationship' with Nelly, Jensen Ackles, Justin Hartley - yes, I know I'm a perv but come on! So, Linds is trying to move on with sexy pretty new man and there Danny is trying to subtly :rolleyes: mess it up. Text sent to the new guy changing time of the date. Is Lindsay aware? Nope. :D

Running background checks on the poor guy and getting all worked up cause he got caught streaking in college... Anyways, just a thought :D

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Agree!

I totally agree! I want to see both more excited over their job, and have some fun at work. I miss those teasing and fun and them enjoying doing their job. Okay, looks like I'm already having loads of wishes for season 5! :lol: But hey, after such a dark and angsty season, we really need some better moments again. Episodes like CS or YODO were good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.