Family is a complicated matter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by luv_danny, May 21, 2008.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oooo damn you :lol: Good update though :D

Have a great time in France:D

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww darn it! You better not wait too long!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good cliffhanger. Reminds me of that Tim McGraw song "Don't Take The Girl". Wow, I haven't thought about that song in a really long time. :lol:

4. MCRLuver

MCRLuver Victim

this is really great. I loved this story and cliffhanger. iread this days ago when i first found this site. cant wait for more.

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ohoh a cliffahnger but though a good update!:thumbsup:
    I hope Becca will be alright!

6. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

Thanks guys. I'm back from France but I did start writing the next update about an hour ago and my tinernet crashed. :scream: I was half way through it! :(. Anyway here we go better get cracking!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny was sitting outside the nursery looking through the glass at his newborn son, smiling but it was a sad smile as all he wanted to do was be with his wife and son. Not seperately. He hadn't held his son yet, he was waiting for Becca to get better so they could do it together. He hadn't slept properly for 3 days. Going back and forth between the two places.

"Hey Danny." He didn't notice that Lindsay had walked up to him and sat hext to him. "You alright?" He only shakes his head in silence and cried into his hands. She puts her arm around him for comfort. "She'll be alright Danny. She'll fight it." She looks into the nursery and sees his son. "Is that him?" He only nods. "He's gorgeous. Danny can I tell you that I am jealous of you and Becca?" He looks at her with surprise. "Yeah. Not of Becca being with you but that the both of you are completely in love. I love Jonathan but I can tell that the two of you have a different kind of love to everyone else." He smiles at her and mouths thank you and notices Becca's doctor walking over to them.

"She's awake and well. She's asking for you." Danny gets up and follows the doctor without saying anything to Lindsay. They reach her room to find her sitting up in bed against her pillows, Danny rushes over to her and grabs her hand and kisses it. "Someone missed you." Leaving straight after.

"Oh Becca! Don't leave me like that again! Promise me." Looking at her with pleading eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you too much to leave you." Leaning forward and kisses him hard on the lips. "Now! How is our son? When will I get to see him again?" Laughing at Danny's face.

"Soon my love. You need a lot of rest." Kissing her cheek.

"So do you but the looks of ya." Putting her hand underneath her chin to examine his face. "You look awful." They laughed and kissed each other for a good half an hour until they were disturbed by the nurse coming to check on her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it. :D Be nice!

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Yay update:thumbsup: I really like it and I'm glad Becca is alright!:bolian::lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

Cute chapter. Loved the D/L talk.

9. MacsGirlMel

nice work :) pps!!!

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Gooooddd update :D

11. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

OMG! I am sooo behind! Didn't realise how long since I last posted! 2 Weeks! Ridiculous! lol! Any way here we go.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Danny did not leave Becca's side at all for the next 4 hours, which she slept most of. When she finally awoke, she awoke to a sight she never thought she'd see. Her husband holding her newborn son. A son she never thought she would see. "Give him to me now." Holding her arms out to Danny as he leant over a slowly gave his son to her. "Oh! I'm glad he's alright."

"Of course he is. He's got his mother's strength in him." Sitting on the bed as well, kissing Becca on the side of her head and stroking his son's fine hair. "What shall we call him?"

"I don't know. We didn't talk about names did we?"

"No. Let's think... I have no idea. You?" Laughing.

"No. Oh! How's Stella? I didn't ask."

"A boy as well. His name is Matthew and he looks exactly like Mac. But I think he'll have Stella's spirit."

"Oh brilliant!" Leaning down and kissing her son's head. "I just thought, how about Thomas? Thomas Louie. How does that sound?"

Becca could see a tear forming in his eye. "I love it. It's perfect. Thank you." Putting a finger under her chin, tilting her face towards him and kissing her softly on the lips until...

"MOMMY!" Was the word that seperated them from each other to see their daughter running through the door, followed up Danny's mother and try and jump on the bed.

"Whoa there princess!" Danny said lifting her up and putting her on the bed. "Your baby brother is trying to sleep." Looking between his two children noticing he was now fully awake. "Hello there mister." Putting his head closer to Thomas's. "Claire, meet your baby brother Thomas. What do you think?"

"He's little. I'm not giving up my room." All the adults laughed at her.

"Don't worry." Becca smiled at her and leaned across Danny and kissed her.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but that's all I can think of at the moment! lol!

12. GregNickRyanFan

"I'm not giving up my room." ROTFL! Classic! Loved that! Cute chapter. :)

13. MacsGirlMel

lol love it :) Nice job.

14. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

Right this is my last post! :( I'm gonna finish it now. I might expand it and put it on fanfiction. Dunno yet. So thanks to everyone who stuck with me! :luvlove: Last one! :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple had finally decided to move out of the hospital, a joke from Flack, and get home. "Welcome to your home Thomas." Danny spoke to the sleeping baby in the carry seat. "Now the thing is, your big sister is in charge apparantly but I think when you get older you will be." Laughing and then wincing as his daughter kicked him in the shins. "Hey!" Giving Thomas to Becca. "Come here! Not a princess anymore!" Grabbing her, picking her up and throwing her into the air. "I have you my pretty!" Making the young girl laugh.

"Danny. Put her down or she'll be sick. She has just eaten." Putting Thomas's carry seat down on the table and taking him out of it. "You going to tell your daddy or shall I?" Whispering into Thomas's ear. "I will." Smiling as Danny looked confused. "Well, I was thinking about getting the two Christened. At the same time as Matthew. Me and Stella have been plotting."

"That sounds like a good idea." Putting his daughter down, who ran off to her bedroom to hide, and kissing Becca on the cheek and Thomas on the head. "Now." Taking Thomas from her. "You need to rest and I'll take care of the Princess and Prince." She nodded in agreement and walked to the bedroom. Danny kissed his son's head again and went to find Claire.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but bit of a writer's block day today! :D Sorry it's finished now! :(

15. MacsGirlMel

aww I hope you unblock soon