Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It would be on Boo from the fourth season...which number that is I have no idea :) It is right after when Lindsay gets attacked by the crazy old lady and have that conversation with the sheriff. Her scoff of disbelief make it really hard to hear whether he says honey or not.

Friends...*sigh* those were the good days

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Ooooohhhh...that scene! I gotcha now. I have to admite I've watched it a million times trying to figure out what the heck he said. Call it what you want, wishful thinking, selective hearing, but I think he said it. I even made sure to watch the rerun this summer specifically for that part. I miss the days where they weren't fighting...

3. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I know that everyone wants to believe that he called her "Honey" but I put on my closed caption and he says "Lindsay! Lindsay!" :thumbsup:I am sorry to burst your bubble. I know no one believes me though!!

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I believe you. :) As much as I want to hear it...unfortunately I never did and I probably never will. I do like that scene though. She gets al irritated because no one will believe her and he is trying to soothe her.

LOL, so no he not only calls her 'honey', but 'sweetheart' too :p - I really need a new TV :cool:

It's only starting to make you mad. I'm still furious because I just cannot understand the purpose...if they want drama, create something new, but don't drag this story (on which the book was already closed) on and on...epilogues never turn out quite that well :rolleyes: and this one will not be any different.

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Man sweetheart, honey...same thing! *sheesh* Sorry I was distracted when I typed this information because I was showing my friend "Stuck On You" :p

Danny and the tight t-shirts anyone??? :drool: Lindsay approves....I think Danny approves of her outfit too!
    [​IMG]

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

And again so many new posts. :lol: Okay.....

I still think I heard the 'honey', but who knows, mybe it was just wishful thinking. :lol: No idea.

Aww, thanks for posting the 'Boo' pic! It's a nice episode. And woo, some other nice pics.

I totally agree with the two of you. I never had a problem with that. I think it's just normal that you're unsure, especially when the person means a lot to you. You want to be careful to not make it even worse. And- we don't know what happened off-screne. It's also understandable she gave him some space to be on his own.

Aww, that's so true. They cuddled. Now I have to watch this again. :lol:

And what about a spoiler box?

I was also thinking Nelly might play Lindsay's 'new guy'. It'd fit, because he'll return for a few epis, right? But I'm not sure. We'll see.

7. LME

LME Police Officer

Love the pics - she does look good in green.
    It will be very interesting to see who they get to be Lindsay other interest this season. Hey could be another ex Dawsons Creek guy (only Kidding).

But I really do hope that by the end of season 5 DL will either be together or well on the road to getting back together. Whats wrong with having a couple in the lab, it doesn't have to be all lovey dovey and they don't need to make a big issue of it either. People in relationshipships work together all over the place.

8. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Kelleigh: I've watched Boo with and without sub-titles.I'm sure I heard "honey", but you're right it's not in the caption. BUT subtitling of TV programmes is one of our in-family jokes, the number of times things are put on screen that don't agree with the audio is ridiculous! Just last night I was watching NCIS and Jethro spoke to Ducky and called him "Duck", but the caption said "Doc". It's almost acceptable for mistakes on live captioning but scripted things aren't always captioned correctly by any means!

9. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Really, this is the bestest thread ever! I'm loving the picture campaign we've got happening, it's just so.... I dunno but never mind, it's hot anyways. :D

The picture of a thousand debates :guffaw: Now I had my TV up really loud and I heard him say 'honey' and I am a bit of a cynic, it doesn't appear in the DVD subtitles but then again, the DVD subtitles cut out so much of what is said and I don't mean little whispered words as in full on conversations. Never mind! We know they were together, naked on a pool table anyone? :lol:

Nelly & Lindsay? Hmmm, I was a little apprehensive about that one but now I'm definately feeling it. Danny squaring up to Nelly would be rather funny. Or you know, attempting to :lol:

[​IMG]

Have another :D

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Now there's an interesting thought. I'm not sure I ever even thought about those two. She'd definitely be going after a bad boy, which would be even funnier to see with Danny. God only knows what his reaction would be!

I can't say that I've watched the episode with the subtitles-- because when I do that I forget how I got them on, and then they never go away. I'm not very TV savvy. Give me a computer and I'm fine, but TVs confuse me. Hmm, maybe when I get the DVDs I'll just play it in my computer. Until then I'll just pretend I heard 'Honey' and I'll be happy!

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i just have a question for you gys since i haven't been around any D/L gossip in a while: some you have been talking about Lindsay getting a new guy for a while this upcoming season... mind if i ask where the info is coming from? i just wanna know so i could read it for myself. this sounds interesting i am so excited for Lindsay to be getting a new man..... oh wait i'm a D/L shipper what on earth am i talking about!!!! :confused: i hope in a cheap way (is cheap the word?) that this gets D/L back on track to something it doesn't even have to be a bf/gf ship it could just be their friendship.

12. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Ausiello revealed last week on his spoiler page at EW that Pam Veasey had said Lindsay would have her eye on a new guy in S5 and that he'd be very good looking, that things would be happening with Danny that didn't involve Lindsay but that Lindsay would come to the 'rescue'. Whatever the heck that all means!! :)

13. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Well hello new thread :) !! It seems I have missed the voting (smacks head) but I absolutlely love the new title guys. You have hit the nail right smack on the head with that one :thumbsup: And fabulously opened by Peaches - great job hon! And I am loving the mixture of Danny and Lindsay pictures too!

Sorry for being even more MIA lately. Angsty RL can be a pain in the arse. But I see that the spoiler boxes have taken over the thread :eek: i will resist...for as long as I can anyway. Although note to self - don't use the mutli quote option for posts that include spoiler boxes :lol:From experience, spoilers seems to confuse and stress me even more and the reality of the episode can sometimes be disappointing.

So the good old 'were they or weren't they in a relationship' has been discussed again :lol: I would dust off my soapbox but will try and keep it short and sweet. IMO, even if you view 'Snow Day' as a stand alone and forget the history between the two of them (NWILL, LRC, SooH), there is something so sweet and familiar between them when they wake up on the pool table. Actually, he wakes her up in the most adorable way and there is no hint of any drunken sex IMO. Lets ne honest - who would need drink to sleep with him :devil:

Now i know that it does not confirm their relationship but whilst we do not get any actual definite confirmation in season 4 but equally we did not get any confirmation that they were not together :lol: (how do you like that logic!) But there are hints of a bond between them (CS, Boo) and then Rikki happened :scream: Lindsay's reaction to Danny pushing her away showed how strong their bond was ... well for her anyway. And Danny and Lindsay's conversation whilst she is walking in the rain seemed to suggest that there was a relationship of sorts between them. Whether or not they were on the same page is a different story.

Anyway I am beginning to confuse myself now ... and I am rewatching the finale of Dcotor Who as well which is very distracting :lol:

As for what should Lindsay do next? I want to see her talk to him and get some answers about what happened with Rikki. I am not sure that she knows about her. And then? As much as I want them together, I would like to see them start afresh and be friends first. Danny needs to take some time to get his head straight.

Do we have an air date for Season 5 yet?

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yup, September 25! And it's great to see you again :)

I think it would make sense if Nelly was perhaps Lindsay's guy or maybe he's the good guy Stella meets. It can very well be that some of the recurring characters that are mentioned are one and the same because there will be quite a lot of them (Rikki, the guy for Lindsay, Nelly, new guy for Stella, Flack's sister, .... :eek:)

Ah, I see, well that's a legit excuse :)

Love that logic! ;) And it is also true. They never actually said they were in a relationship, but it was never denied either; Lindsay has admitted she was in love with Danny and although he didn't, he never once contradicted her; and when she told him that he was hard to love he didn't tell her to try and stop loving him or that he didn't feel the same way...no...he asked her to come over...:cool:

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Well, Hello Bella! I don't really think there was much voting on the old title front, Jelly hit out with that one and we went Woohoo, fab! :lol: I did sway towards a ranting anti Danny one but I got over it. :D
    Shame you're not reading the spoiler boxes, I think we're getting a little carried away with ourselves. If you do choose to read them, go back to DL 22 and read my Timeline, I've been told it's slightly amusing. :lol:

Sweetie, I sent the memo out, she's not a recurring character! I'm not overly optimistic but I stand by my theory on that one. She's a previous recurring character, not a current recurring character. Please don't let her stay :( I promise I'll behave and everything if she just comes for a flying visit. Please? :lol: I don't mind her just no with the angst! cheating situations.

It is really wrong how excited we're getting with the thought of Lindsay's new beau? Plus our ultra active imaginations with the Nelly & Lindsay combo? Sweet!

Oh never mind the Maroon 5 soundtrack, let's just crack open the Dilemma. Aaawwww

So I'm really thinking that the way Linds starts getting interested in randomreallyhotguy AKA Nelly/Jensen Ackles/Justin Hartley(he's been in NY before, could work :D) is because she does find out about Rikki and really says to herself, 'Self, get a grip and step away from the ohsohotandheartbreaking Danny Messer before you get all suicidal!' We'll leave that for the *sighs, I'm not saying that again* SMM. Lindsay to the rescue!

We were on a break!!!

Well, you never know what we're gonna get hit with on this show. It's already doing a damn fine impression of OTH, why not Friends? We got some of their cast members in here somewhere ;)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.