Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link is going to "404 Not Found"
Has Margamania been stolen by gypsies?
LaSquisita
lol no. It was just the server undergoing maintenance. It seemed to take longer than it used to, though.

I think the blue bikini thing Anne mentioned was from China Beach, but I want real candids! :lol:

I was thinking it was from Keys. But yes, real candids would be preferred. And you KNOW that everyone on this board would make that their desktop picture haha.:devil:

Marg (OK, technically it's K.C.) + red bikini =:drool::drool:

And, it's not a bikini, but a regular swimsuit will do for me! :drool:

ETA: Oops! Forgot about Keys

Hahaha yes it was from Keys. I think I mixed scenes from it and CB. Oh well, my brain goes kaputt when it comes to such things. *smiles sweetly* Seriously, KC and her various bikinis/tops/shorts were just too drool-worthy. :drool: And thanks for the pics k!

Thanks kaylyne I never would have thought that promo pic is from Bloodlines... it was a dark, intense emotional episode... well that promo pic is a far cry from what happened in that ep... she's super sexy and alluring, lol. And thanks for the bikini pics! :drool: The KC one is my fave too.
Mrs.Stokes welcome! :D You'll love it here.

The one of her in the blue swim suit with Hughie is just adorable. ;D

I don't remember much from China Beach but red bikini is really standing out. :lol:

:drool:Oh my... :drool: I'm lost for words.

Why didn't I go to Hawaii? (oh yeh no money, other side of world, ok ok, slightly dilusional there for a while)

And Lol at Alan's hat. And Hughie's hair is just the total Marg colour. Apart from the blonde is back in the first one very clearly blonde... not red...but anyway, look at the ramble they've made me go on..

Anyway, thanks for the photos, and just wow... is all what I've got to say. :drool:

Haha yes. In the tiki one her hair is blonder than usual. I don't know why, it's probably the light. I think the one of the three of them together is absolutely gorgeous. <3

The way of she, Alan, and Hughie is beautiful! Those are the photos I like to see. Marg with her family. I wish we had more of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back