What are you reading?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Colonel Worf, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

We're not that far in it though. It's getting good now. My class just got up to the part where calurnia takes Scout and Jem to church... and it's starting to get really good now..

2. drkate

drkate Corpse

yeah, it's such a great book and i love the values and morals it teaches the reader... i did an english assignment on that book... the movie is pretty good too! i love atticus!

3. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

After we do the book, we're going to watch the movie. I'm excited.

4. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

i'm still reading csi lv's "body of evidence". after that i'll probably read a book by terry pratchett ("reaper man"), which i got as a xmas present from a friend =)

5. soph

soph CSI Level One

^Terry Pratchett's a very good author. I especially love his books about Sam Vimes.

I just finished Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells, which was pretty good. I expected something that I wouldn't like, considering I 'stole' the book from my sister, but it's actually really good.

Now it's on to reading CSI: Killing Game.

6. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

Jeremy Clarksons - i know you got soul

basically ranting about stuff :D

7. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I'm going to start reading a great literary work in a little bit, since I just got it in the mail. I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max.

8. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

im reading csi: binding ties its really good

9. Guest

Guest Guest

My Aunt has a bird and she named it Atticus. She lives in California and she found it on her porch after the wild fires.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am reading Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs. Very good book so far, I have requested Hugh Laurie's book to read from the Library, so we'll see how well of a writer he is. If he is a good a writer as he is an actor, I won't be disappointed in the least. I love his acting and I can't wait to read his book. I'll let ya all know how it is.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm reading "There is a River" by Vincent Harding and "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

12. wibble

wibble Corpse

I'm about to start reading 'Memoirs of a Geisha' by Arthur Golden (yes, a choice based on that it has been made into a film now :) ). I've heard mixed reviews on it, though hopefully it will be good. It's on the BBC's Big Read Top 100 anyway. :D

13. drkate

drkate Corpse

ooo wibble! memoirs of a geisha is great! i havent seen the movie yet but i've read the book and it's really fascinating and kinda funny! i really enjoyed it, i hope you do too!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Mark Bowden`s Black HAwk Down...Again

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

Thanks Kate :) I'm only on chapter 2 at the moment, but it's pretty good so far! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.