Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks Dizzney! Great interview. I never thought that I would say that but I like this part about technology etc. I'm not a fan of gadgets but some of them are really good, especially those ones for listening music. Maybe one day some nice stuff will be in Poland:lol:

Oh my, he mentioned Tetris - my childhood:lol:

Eric is really busy guy - radio, Burma - it's really great!

2. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

"You might even run across his naked avatar in Second Life" - mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

"just playing around with the telescopes" - MICROSCOPES!!!!! CSIs don't use telescopes!!

"I want one, either for over my dining room table or for my bedroom." - he wants a CAMERA in his bedroom, with built in lighting?! MWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

"I took my clothes off and I couldn’t get them back on"" - and this is a BAD thing?!

"I tried to ask somebody, “How do I get my clothes back on?” but they just walked away." - ROFLMAO!!!

I've now realised how damn funny this guy truly is. He's absolutely hilarious. The idea of him walking around with no clothes on has totally made my week.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw:Szmile, your post made me laugh till I had tears in my eyes. :lol: And I usually don't laugh that hard. :lol: Well, except when I read Eric's interview. He's so funny. The Second Life stuff had me cracking up.

I was trying to figure this one out too about the "lighting rig". Lights with cameras inside of them. That sounds strange and I have no idea what he's talking about. Have we ever seen it on the show? I wouldn't notice. I'm always too busy staring at him. :D :lol: Did he want it for the lighting or the camera? :lol: Since he mentioned the dining room, I tend to think he meant for the lighting. Cause why would you want a camera in your dining room? :lol: Um, wait a minute, nevermind, don't answer that. :lol: hehe.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That was a cute interview and and even cuter photo to go with it. He is just so adorable, and I'd love to see his naked avatar! Although I am not a gamer either. Also this interview showed off his sense of humor, he seems like a fun guy.

Hope you don't mind Dizzney but I posted that pic on the pic thread (credited to you)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  5. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Awww, why thank you! LOL! I'm still killing myself laughing over his naked avatar comments! The idea of him walking around naked and unable to put his clothes back on is the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

ROFLMAO!! Exactly!!! I completely love that guy now. I think this interview has shown his personality a lot better than most of the other interviews he's done. I could quite enjoy getting to know him...

... naked and in his bedroom, being filmed whilst being simultaneously lit up to perfection ;)

S!
    x

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Szmile!, you are bad....you little gutter mind you. But I must admit the same thoughts ran through my head when I first read that interview. :lol:

As for him being a techno gadget geek, I am totally there with him, only I do not have the money to spend on the stuff. So I get what I can when I can but I am all about gadgets. Anytime someone in my family needs help with their computer, camera, dvd, or something electronical, they ask me about it. :)

7. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I still swear you cannot beat the Sega MegaDrive. You can keep your fancy shmancy Wiis and all that malarky, the Sega MegaDrive was the best computer console ever invented. I raise my glass to the wonderful Toejam and Earl.

8. Mrs.Stokes

Mrs.Stokes Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Feel free to call me Ashleigh. I'm a huge fan of CSI and I just love Eric/Greg. I hope to have some fun here:)

Oh! Thanks for sharing that interview with us Dizzney. Great and funny interview.

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Hey, maybe CSI will turn to X-Files or something similiar with telescopes?:lol: We have few epis which show us theme change:guffaw:

Sometimes I really regret that I'm not in Second Life:guffaw:

Szmile, thanks so much for those hilarious comments. How to not love Eric? Just how?;) (and you're bad, really bad:lol:)

10. Dizzney

Well about the Telescopes comment, it is possible they mis-quoted him on that. Maybe he really did say Microscopes.

Welcome Mrs. Stokes! Glad you enjoyed the article too on Eric.

I remembered why I cannot do Second Life now, it hates my computer. Screws it up if I try to use it and supposedly my computer has all the minimum requirements for it.

11. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

If you think I'm bad now, you should hear my thoughts about the Dope Ass Warrior ;) :p

12. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Superfunky lol.

I even have a ringtone :eek:

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yeah, I think that too. Probably Eric said microscopes, but when someone was typing this interview just wrote "telescopes":lol: (how I didn't catch it at first time? lol)

I don't think that Second Life hates your computer. Your computer hates Second Life. Just like mine (but well, it hates everything, I won't be surprised if it'll say that hates me one day:guffaw:).

Szmile, I'm afraid to ask what you think about Dope Ass Warrior:lol:

14. Mrs.Stokes

Mrs.Stokes Dead on Arrival

Thanks Dizzney!:)

15. Dizzney

Hmmm, I think perhaps Szmile! might want to keep those thoughts on Dope Ass Warrior to herself. I have a feeling they are more gutter than her previous comments. :guffaw:

Ok Yoshi, your avatar has me wondering...What was he voted out of? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.